Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger (34314 Views)

ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds / North Korean Dictator Kim Jung Un, Backs Niger Coupists! Will Send Arms! / Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by dreu2fine(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=HonNL post=124803302][/quote]
Baseless talk get ready for sanction n military attack after
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Salowise: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
ecolime:

Do you know some citizens are also in support of Simon Ekpa, Sunday Igboho, Shekarau, etc. Should we then let them be?

Military coup irrespective of the primary motive is never okay in this age and time.

They start out well but turn into a bigger problem thereafter.

This people are not asking to go their separate ways, in this era the France government are still in control of a sovereign nation, even corruption is very high as Nigeria. But I'm not in support of military government, but being a slave to a foreigner in my own country is a no.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Jevica: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
From Nigeria experience I don’t even believe democracy is the best form of government anymore

1 Like

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Hanndye: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omodua:
No,nobody is spitting Tinubu by supporting coupists in Niger Republic. We have our own problems yet unresolved. Therefore, it's foolhardy to leave burning house to chase rat elsewhere.

Let's deal with our own problems first before CHUKING mouth in other people's affairs.

I support the people of Niger Republic and their leaders.
Maybe they are spiting democracy in the way it's been practiced by us.

1 Like

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by TalkingBird: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anguish of Nations not knowing the way out.

The confusion of nations will continue.

The ruler is angry because he has a short time left. By the Divine will, he will be removed and best thing to happen to humans will be.

A world government ruled by one who does not depend on hear say or on feedbacks. One who sees all of mankind and know every ones in person.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by correctyourself(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Landowner101:
Please if you aren't comfortable with the coup kindly go to court.

An advice to the government of Nigeria, make una no try pim say una wan combat Nigerien army.

Mind your own business and settle the internal crisis going on in Nigeria.

Nigeria wey never fit settle fuel subsidy matter. Make eye service people no carry wahala come Nigeria o, na manage we they o.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by ken6488(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
allthingsgood:

They dare not. All three of the countries amount to nothing.
untill Iran and Russia start pumping in weapon

On a normal day Nigeria Will take Niger in a week but now things has changed

As poor as Yemen Saudi Arabia is bugged down

Nigeria doesn't have the capacity to wage a long war now

The refuge crisis Will be too much
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by allthingsgood: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
ken6488:
untill Iran and Russia start pumping in weapon

On a normal day Nigeria Will take Niger in a week but now things has changed

As poor as Yemen Saudi Arabia is bugged down

Nigeria doesn't have the capacity to wage a long war now

The refuge crisis Will be too much

These are considerations Niger should be making, not Nigeria. Nigeria is not the one attacking Niger, thats ECOMOG. Niger will be the consequences
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by luluman: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
beautyhd:
Ok

Whatever will make the people of Niger happy shouldn’t be inhibited by other African countries under ECOWAS.

Some of these countries interfering do not even have better leaders.
Example: mention one country
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by ken6488(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
allthingsgood:

These are considerations Niger should be making, not Nigeria. Nigeria is not the one attacking Niger, thats ECOMOG. Niger will be the consequences
that where we you are wrong ecomog is literally Nigeria you will be destroying West Africa
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by emmaodet: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Thomanad:
What's ECOWAS going to do now?

Na beg I even dey beg Dem make Dem no break ECOWAS ooo.
I just renewed my passport and not ready to go back to the stone age of processing Nigeria passport again.
We are praying to have a pan Africa passport where we will be able to travel to all 54 African states visa free and here we are some trying to set up back to individual countries proceeding visa for each country we want to go.
Are we moving forward or backward?
For some time, I have my reserve with this Afcta (Africa free trade Agreement) they all signed in 2020 because we are too divided along religious, tribal, colonial lines in Africa.
The francophone countries have always been dragging us back in policies to integrate west Africa due to France influence.
The plan was to introduce west Africa currency after the ECOWAS passport which was "Eco".
That way, we won't be losing money at borders dude to forex conversion and makes trade more smooth along borders but rara, France was steadily rearing their ugly head using the francophone countries insisting they will be the one to manage the currency just like they are doing for their useless francophone countries thereby manipulating us all.
Imagine France in far away Europe managing our currency for us in west Africa.
Crazy!!!
Since Nigeria and other anglophone countries didn't agree, the eco has been thrown into trash can.
We can't move ahead as blacks if these western thieves keep dipping their dirty hands in our affairs
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by allthingsgood: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
ken6488:
that where we you are wrong ecomog is literally Nigeria you will be destroying West Africa

To do nothing will destroy West Africa even faster. This is the third coup in less than a year. which country's army will be next
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by ken6488(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
allthingsgood:

To do nothing will destroy West Africa even faster. This is the third coup in less than a year. which country's army will be next
so tell me when Niger is under attack where Will the refugees, book haram go to USA?
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by allthingsgood: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
ken6488:
so tell me when Niger is under attack where Will the refugees, book haram go to USA?

No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons / See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.