Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) (58245 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / Dorathy Bachor's Bikini Body While On Vacation (Photos) / “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:
In solidarity with my comrades above...

If she gives you KongoMeat, will you Not chop? 😏 wink cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by scrupulousblog: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Olosho o!!!!!
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by skj1377(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Marina in Lagos
meobizy:
Na Middle East she dey? Those buildings look weird.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by RonuRonu: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
If you know you know lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by ChristineC: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
LoL
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Certified Olosho
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
KillMNKnow:
Igbos

Hope you don't want to Foolishly go on a Tribal Rant?😏 sad

Nengi is an Ijaw Babe from Bayelsa. 😒

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by MrBroke(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
KillMNKnow:
Igbos

She ain't igbo Mr Tribalist

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
We know the man spending the money
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Acts23:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

I love your commitment and dedication to begging. If i put this effort in my business, i would be a millionaire in USD already

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Culer: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Person wey do nyash finish, time to cash out Ozo fine boy carry him wahala come; Ozuor😂
Meanwhile the person wey do the Tattoo touch the nyash for free still collect money, when others dey pay to just touch🤓
This life no balance😅😂🤣
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by kaymart: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Acts23:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

H
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by kaymart: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
She would have been a terrible partner for the ozor of a guy.
Prostituting seems to be in her eye for now till she hit the wall in no distant future.

She did Ozor a favour by declining his proposal...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Acts23:

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Seun
Nplfmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Make una sanitize this platform from this guy na... How can one create a moniker some minutes ago and is already begging?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by SonofGod231: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
She leaves nothing to the imaginations...No wonder, I feel intimate with that asss already.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dickhead
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by PPIA: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
KiddWaya needs to fvck this girl to her senses grin
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by PPIA: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Acts23:

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Since I know you, na beg you the beg for nairaland.

SHIAONDO HEMBADOON FAITH.

Come open legs for me make I give you small money cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dubai things.. Alhaji dey enjoy o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by backtovillage: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
See achievement. "Tattooed and Curvy "😂

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Na still shit full inside dat nyansh
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Acts23:

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Roughly how much enters your account on a daily basis? I think this is very lucrative.

Nigerians are generally compassionate and sympathetic but it's unfortunate that people take advantage of them.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
PPIA:
KiddWaya needs to fvck this girl to her senses grin

What makes you think he hasn't
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
who are these mods pushing this to fp bayi?
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Arabs go pay...

She will make around N100m before her vacation is over in Dubai.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
These ones are hating because she’d never give them the time of day so they are faking morality they don’t even have. If she says yes to any of them, see how their story will change automatically. Lol lipsrsealed

Dexy4yah:
Na still shit full inside dat nyansh
ChristianMuslim:
Dickhead
Jozibrainz99:
Certified Olosho
scrupulousblog:
Olosho o!!!!!
popeclave:
High rated olosho
JayDaily2:
Retired sexual midfielder with tattoos, sexual traumas and surgically inflated physique.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by PPIA: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
wildikeman:

What makes you think he hasn't
grin
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
That's the only useless value they add to the world, nothing else. Ask her who is the president of Niger Republic now, she will say Timaya. Brainless gender.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence / Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.