Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) (58249 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / Dorathy Bachor's Bikini Body While On Vacation (Photos) / “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
drizslim:
Ashewo Kobo Kobo

Which kobo?

N5m upwards bro
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lol…na one Alhaji dey snap picture
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by John4B: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
tiswell:
olosho

U mean Olosho on vacation?
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Hotwest: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ladies on this thread viewing that ass which theirs were like that
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by onlyboyson(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
The idiot is showing off her surgery buttock , more to get rotten

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvPSSU3Ne9w/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Let her enjoy her life to the fullest

You're either alive or dead
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hmmmn?! Na wa oh.

Doesn't look real.

Too much of everything is bad.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nonsense. angry
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by vastone(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Burna Boy's Meat...hmmm!!!!

Money is Good o!
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Utanisco(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Advertisement of a confirm ashaowo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by just2endowed: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
tonywonder:
Already living the life of a celebrity; boobs and azz enlargement, tattoos, vacations and photo shoots .... She's hot no doubt! Clients lined up to have a taste of her😋

But mehn are trying oh
.. Without men, her life will be irrelevant and useless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by seguno2: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
vastone:
Burna Boy's Meat...hmmm!!!!

Money is Good o!

Please where did you see Burna Boy inside the bikini pictures

Ayam not understanding shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by seguno2: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
just2endowed:

But mehn are trying oh
.. Without men, her life will be irrelevant and useless.

Exactly why it’s up to men to make them disappear. Not so
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Xox1945(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Oloshi Pro Max
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by merits(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2023

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by OgwuEgo: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hope she's clean down there no be to fix big yansh
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by scholes23(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
25 years my foot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by scholes23(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
endsarrrs:
Back side like mine.

Na one man dey sponsor this called holiday....

BTW, How to monetize FTC(first to comment) space here in Nairaland

Is your own Natural or Artificial
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by miniziter(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
endsarrrs:
Back side like mine.

Na one man dey sponsor this called holiday....

BTW, How to monetize FTC(first to comment) space here in Nairaland

Is that how they sponsor your behind too?
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
This is someone’s remodel. Youths of this generation are shameless.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
miniziter:

Is that how they sponsor your behind too?
grin
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Beauty without brains.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
scholes23:

Is your own Natural or Artificial
wink
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Rahkman: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
How much she dey charge make I begin save money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Bamijoko1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Acts23:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Stupid scam stop bothering us with ur fake write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
cococandy:
These ones are hating because she’d never give them the time of day so they are faking morality they don’t even have. If she says yes to any of them, see how their story will change automatically. Lol lipsrsealed

Rubbish....
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
This girl fine o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
computer0810:
All dis ladies are always on vacations

Na wah oh

Dem nor get work na...what am I even saying? There olosho work is a cash cow, they can afford the vac. Somebody's son will foot the bills.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by kenodrill: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Na this kind babe mumu ozor been wan marry.him for die of heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
How much this babe dey charge
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anyhow sha, one man go collect her. One thing I like about muslim girls is that they cover their body in public
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvPSSU3Ne9w/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Body-Structure of Pọ́rn-actresses..
She would get an invitation soon..
That is, if she had not gotten already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four / Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In To Be Sold For $2.2m / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.