Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). (4982 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine / EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
During campaign,Tinubu said"Na statistic we go chop?He was referring to Peter Obi then,as if he has a good plan for Nigeria.The ₦1trillion that he claim to have saved during the subsidy removal will end up being looted by him and his political associates.
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by Xscape1993(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
The problem of a stolen mandate....
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by Abagworo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
It will take just a little mistake by security agents to trigger a protest worse than Endsars. People are really hungry
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These are common NNPP thugs.
Wonders shall never end like Pasuma I wonder.

I diss these thugs with “Awodi” by Asake. Great jam!
MC oluomo thugs that are working for Tinubu will infiltrate the protest and turn it into a violent protest like they did during the endsars.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by YourMrBoo: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
The north didn't participate in Endsars. Anything that will destabilize Nigeria, the core north usually don't want to be part of that.

That's not the point and I don't care what the north thinks. Is their business.

You where underestimating the protest and that's what am clearing you using endsars protest and obidient movement.
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by ezechi242: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
IGBOS have been protesting since last month in the north grin grin grin grin....peter obi is really feeling the heat grin
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by MXrep: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
They want to teach Igbos a lesson. Lol
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by BishopEmmanuel(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wonders shall never end like Pasuma I wonder.

See this yeye and idle dedicator forming LARUBAWA...it's Pasuma wonder not I wonder🤣🤣
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by ezechi242: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wonders shall never end, like Pasuma I wonder.

which thugs were the ones that locked the secretariat in oyo state.....continue fooling yourself grin grin
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by crood: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Am 28 but still I cannot secure any job
People believe no good will come out of me me again but I promise I will prove them wrong with the right tools to work.
am really tired of life and this too much suffering I am a very handsome and talented boy but all those talents are fading.
Am seriously a tool but no one to use me, I need some that can help me develop my talent into Use I promise you will be surprised about my potential and you will never regret it.
I can repair phones even to broken ic
I can fix servers and network issues
I can repair laptop
I can do any type of installation
I can configure any thing
I can sing
I can act
I can be used in general fields
They are more I can't list
I can barb
I can sow
I can teach
I am a bit a nerd or a guru in technology especially phones and computers.
Above all I want to go into business.
With 150k I will finally achieve the dream.

Please don't let me waste away give me a chance invest me and see how I will florish.
Discover my potential please all I need is a tool to put my skill into useful and important things to help people too.

150k budget I will finally be able to reach my goal and I will return it back in 2 months.

Please don't let me fail in life all I need is one opportunity and that's all.
Please help me forward to front page my helper may locate me and change my life forever.
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by gmo10(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
One thing OBJ did that benefits us today is splitting our military command structure so that it's almost impossible for a coup to be planned and executed in Nigeria without news of it spilling out before hand..

That said, the clamor by some political actors for military takeovers, is just another attempt to gain political power on the back of someone else's effort, instead of doing the work of politics themselves..

Buhari could've tried to lead the North out of Nigeria after losing 3 elections, the last one being so badly rigged that the winner, Umar Musa Yaradua, all but admitted it...
Tinubu could've done the same with Lagos and most of the SW, instead of slug it out with PDP from a position of weakness..

Today we have riff-raff nonentities like Igboho and Ekpa trying to drive to power using the lives of young foolish people as fuel..
90% of civil society actors operating in the political advocacy space seem to have no work besides stirring up internal destabilisation, especially in the states where we have a semblance of good governance.. They camp in Lagos and Kaduna, opposing everything the governors there do, but unlook Abia, Oyo, Rivers, Taraba, Benue and all the states that are either failed, failing or run like autocracies..
Useful idiots playing their part to scatter our nation, with the daft notion that the pieces will be rearranged in a way that favors them... They could look to Libya, or Yemen to realise that the pieces of scattered nations, never come backtogether..

ENDSARS people abandoned the hard work of building a political movement to take the momentum of their protests and channel it in the only legitimate direction of obtaining power... They instead chose the easy route of insurrection, thinking they could chase away over 1000 elected officials with hashtags and emojis. Once more relying on some outside savior like JackTwitter to 'help' them gain power..

The lack of responsibility and awareness will never cease to amaze.

The latest savior is the military..
Grown men hoping that a few, misguided, corrupt soldiers will somehow lead Africa out of our shrunken, shrivelled state and into greatness..
It would be surprising if the same thing had not been attempted just a few months ago with Peetobi..
The truth is that good things take time and effort.. You cannot throw 10 blocks and 2 bags of cement into the air and hope they build themselves into a mansion as they fall down.. You need architects and builders for that, not soldiers or failed politicians promising you heaven when all they've ever built is hell.

Life can be cruel sometimes... She will watch you grow old and die in frustration if you refuse to apply wisdom in your dealings with her..

If by some magic our democracy is toppled by soldiers, very few politcians operating today will lose their jobs, relevance or access... 3 or 4 big names will be dealt with ceremoniously to fool you, but Nigeria is too big for 40 soldiers to run without help.. Politicians will politick and you will be left in the cold, again, except this time the constitution will be suspended along with yourfundamental human rights...

My advise... Go and register a company... Go in your hundreds of thousands if not millions.
Apply for these loans.. Seek advice.. Set up businesses.. GROW.. Become financially independent individuals first, then pool your new power together to build political movements, either parties or pressure groups. Use your combined resources to sponsor candidates who you direct to build a sample of the Nigeria of your dreams, using an LGA or 2 as test cases.. Demonstrate this superior governance ability that you claim to possess.. If it works you will win over converts, and your new ideology will turn into a true political movement, based on productivity and a promise of a better life, not on anger, depression, negativity and threats of violence and death..
This is the only real way to gain lasting power... Anything else is a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
They wanted to teach Peter Obi a lesson? Awon oponu ayeraye 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by raskymonojendor: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
These ones no reach 15 people now. Probably Obidients
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by MadamExcellency: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
endsarrrs:
Kano is more developed than all the SE states combine

You don't mean it. Development doesn't translate to poverty.

Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by Slynation(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:
Are they experiencing buyer's remorse, I wonder. After all, they voted for Tinubu, no?

P.s. I am obidient, but I believe the current outcomes would have been what would have been experienced under Obi because he too would have scrapped fuel subsidy and dual exchange rate. In fact, it would have been much worse because Nigerians would convince themselves he did it so Nigeria would split.
Then you ain't obedient...Obi is an economists and knows the effect of complete removal of subsidy, he said he will gradually remove subsidy, first by 40 or 50% while revamping our refinaries. Then, when that is done, he will completely remove the subsidy, which by then the effects of subsidy won't be felt because our local refinaries will be producing fuel...But what we have now are people doing Dangote a huge favour just so he can monopolize crude oil...
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by fx45(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
endsarrrs:
Nano is more develop than all the SE states combine
Yeah... We know that already. How does that put money inside your bank account?

Af0nja, I command you to rest in Jesus name!
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by budaatum: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Slynation:
Then you ain't obedient...Obi is an economists and knows the effect of complete removal of subsidy, he said he will gradually remove subsidy, first by 40 or 50% while revamping our refinaries. Then, when that is done, he will completely remove the subsidy, which by then the effects of subsidy won't be felt because our local refinaries will be producing fuel...But what we have now are people doing Dangote a huge favour just so he can monopolize crude oil...

Removing subsidy gradually is the same bad policy Buhari proposed only to find the time was never right. And if that was what Obi proposed, I am glad he lost despite my obedience..

Our local refineries are outdated, and it is unwise to pump more money into them. Best bet is sell them and let the market decide petrol price as Tinubu has done. There will be hardship to start with, but we'd be better off in the end, especially if subsidy and fix refinery money is pumped instead into our insufficiently funded education system.
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by fx45(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Beremx:
I am disappointed at this protest of how many people? I expected to see an angry mob protesting. sad angry
This is definitely not an organic protest like what we saw in Adamawa. This one is sponsored. Maybe it would activate the bigger protest
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by CodeTemplar: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good luck with their protest. I hope they have clear target for their protest before it metamorphs into music video Islamic protest.
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by CandleEyes(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Teenage pregnancies?
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by Penguin2: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:
These ones no reach 15 people now. Probably Obidients
Lol!

Obedients?

Why did you not call them IPOB?
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by 007kjb: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

Removing subsidy gradually is the same bad policy Buhari proposed only to find the time was never right. And if that was what Obi proposed, I am glad he lost despite my obedience..

Our local refineries are outdated, and it is unwise to pump more money into them. Best bet is sell them and let the market decide petrol price as Tinubu has done. There will be hardship to start with, but we'd be better off in the end, especially if subsidy and fix refinery money is pumped instead into our insufficiently funded education system.

Keep talking trash u really think that u are intelligent
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by budaatum: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
007kjb:

Keep talking trash u really think that u are intelligent

I think it's you who thinks I'm intelligent or at least a lot more intelligent than you are. I don't expect what I say to not sound like trash to you.
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by John4B: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
They should call tinubu, he will answer them from Cotonou. But never protested when buhari was in power.
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by nnamdi640: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
endsarrrs:
Is that your problem. You better grow up and stop this your childish way of thinking.
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by maticar: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Testing the microphone

Tinubu was ordained by God to help distingrate Nigeria
Valar morghulis
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by 001Lagos: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Is hunger your mate ? 😂
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by greatiyk4u(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
maticar:

Valar morghulis

valar dohaeris
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by socialjustice93: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
endsarrrs:

I believe so cuz NANO is in outer space. Now tell us about Kano, coward!
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by Robchuks77(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The only message that is clear is that subsidy on petrol is gone. If you like pay people to protest and open multiple threads on social media, it will not bring back subsidy.
I wanted to see ur comment on the thread when Akpabio moved a motion I increment of law makers salaries...

Suffering and jollificating
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by maticar: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Robchuks77:

I wanted to see ur comment on the thread when Akpabio moved a motion I increment of law makers salaries...

Suffering and jollificating
grin grin
Re: Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). by endsarrrs(f): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
socialjustice93:

I believe so cuz NANO is in outer space. Now tell us about Kano, coward!

I didn't mention any state here

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Asks Tambuwal, Others To Step Down! / Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ / Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.