Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye (62879 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by JOemmy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Venita is also a virgin na.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by blackgold2018(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
MrsTwrite:
How can I hiss on voice note here. sad
leave it for guys to judge or condemn. I hate it when a lady despise her fellow lady just because she said she’s a virgin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by winner37(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Only a mad man will believed this shite
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
This one wey Sir kesh don nack tire after bbn S7?

She's just playing her game trying to be controversial and be the must talk about HM,

She gave everyone gbas gbos last Saturday party now she's bringing this trend up,

Her management must have equipt her with potent highlights to exhibit in the house grin grin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by ElSudani: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Big Brothel Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by MrsTwrite(f): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
blackgold2018:
leave it for guys to judge or condemn. I hate it when a lady despise her fellow lady just because she said she’s a virgin

I'm not despising her, I want to congratulate her. It's a very big achievement, it's something that is very rare in this generation. She's a rare gem!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Starhearts: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
benikad:
Mtcheewwww

I even thought its a serious post

Let me come and be going shocked

One of my niggea don knack am 4 Ikoyi, lagos
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Babastrong(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Taylor90 post=124808506] Babe wey i knack last year October

Una say na virgin
[may be you knack the anus instead the toto?]
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Quebec91(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
cheesy
Taylor90:
Babe wey i knack last year October

Una say na virgin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by IPDGP: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Just like one girl saying she's a virgin, after some research she claim say na spiritual virgin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mayb na 4 bbn she want break her virginity
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by PrettyIfy7: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
It is possible that she's still a virgin.
Some babes can look very hot but still keep their asset intact.
They do so to scare away rapers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by slowice(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
She identify as a virgin grin

Virgin ilebaye werey. The most Hot hm is a virgin... Wonderment
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by devigblegble: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Even if they say Nicki Minaj is a virgin , I will not debate it orishirishi
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Anny69: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Donpuffy:
Not possible
It is very possible. She's just not a pure one.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by skj1377(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lies
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by skj1377(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ladies that call themselves virgin's are the worst type out there. They are very very bad people . Very sickening.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by skj1377(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
What she is trying to do is to publicize her fake virginity to get a maga to pay upfront to deflower her.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Graficient: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Them never disvirgin the yansh, na only kpekus she don disvirgin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by splendorian(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kharol1234:
Rubbish

SACHET WATER ROLL PRINTING MACHINE FOR SALE

How much?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Atlantis585: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Virgin ko, Vagina ni
Abeg ooo
But even if she still be virgin, dem go open am before she go home
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by stanleydsk(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
She may be a Virgin but in the oda hole
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by fortunechy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
No be kogi girl again...
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by wealthyvic1: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
ImoleNaija:
She must be a secondhand virgin.

Just-the-tip geng grin
OMO, THIS ONE NA BRUTALITY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by ofuonyebi: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
i know some young men who are into money rituals would be killing themselves now to lay hand on one of ILEBAYEs PANTIEs

Just like good for nothing play-boys go dey have headache planning how to lay hands on her and open the alleged locked TAP

SEE IDIOTS....the crazy but wise girl just pulled a fast one to get cheap attention....and to get ALL to bingo BBNAIJA males dying
and loosing their minds for her

who told you shes a virgin?
eeeuuuh! ladies of 9ja
i fear GOD for you ooo!!!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by purples25(f): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
I believe you, proud of you. Don't let anyone in there.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Panda7(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Only idle and financially/socially unstable people would praise sexual prowess and sexual talks, diligent people have time for their work and family not sexually harassing everyone. Being a virgin isn't any reason to be harassed it simply means you respect your body and not open to sexual recklessness with everyone
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Silentgroper(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
securitywatch50:
No, no, no, I’m fighting for my fellow virgins out side. Even if you are a virgin, you can still do some certain things. You can still party, you can still have chat, you can still kiss.”

And you can still club .
Or what do you think?
she can get some through the anus ... it still keeps her a virgin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Silentgroper(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
meum:
The people that watch & follow this BBN I don’t see them as serious people. Anyways it’s their choice let me respect it.

Are you always serious at every moment of your lijfe
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by JustPowerApps(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
cheesy Ok, next post pls before MTN network breaks again
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by adecz: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
You dress secxxilly and claim you
are a virgin❗️❗️

Are you a spirit with spiritual partner❓❓🤔🤔
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Godstiger(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
Very dumb post.

She is a virgin or she claim to be a virgin, why some of una dey mumu like this
I wonder oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slang Of Chiwetalu Agu / How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap / Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.