Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? (5377 Views)

If This Thing Had 1 Billion Dollars, Do You Think Nigerian Girls Would Chase Him / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Error401: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dirty girls. maybe ugly too... but most importantly, dirty girls

Techie25:
I'd personally love to hear your thoughts or opinion on the kind of girls you will never have sex with no matter what, even if they keep pleading openly with you.

Let's go guys!!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Error401: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
You can easily identify someone who does hookup, everything will seem to be off about them

Techie25:

But you know most girls can hide that aspect of them? How do u detect they are hookup girl even when u are the one that toasted her and how would u feel if afta knacking the proposed gf material and u later realized she's into hookup?
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Error401: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
There are 100s of them littered on NL, find them
catch cruise small, no be evryday money money wahala

MrsTwrite:
Pls we need to topics like, 10 legit ways to make money in Nigeria.
20 ways to make money online, How to empower the youths, Books to read on how to maximize your leadership skills. Etc.
I mean no offense!
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Error401: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
You can create the thread

Puss360:
Lol... OP.. please make a counter thread about the type of men I lady won't open leg for...
Coz this thread is a bit one-sided
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Techie25: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
dkidd:
Bleached girls with green viens and black knuckles and toes like dog shiid, smelly mouth and kpekus girls, a married girl or one who's pregnant for another man, a girl that talks too damn much and any girl that wears this shitty skirt below 👇

I don laff tire grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by otokpamike(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
How you wan take know say kpekus they smell, no be when you don start work.
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Oesophagus99(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
otokpamike:

nope, it's from the pre-intimacy o... if her toto just wet small the Smell go Kickstart
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Kipaji: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
20 ways to make money online, How to empower the youths, Books to read on how to maximize your leadership skills. Etc.
I mean no offense!

Thank you for pointing this out.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Kipaji: 4:44am On Aug 02, 2023
theophorus:
Anyone that's not my Wife. cool

Simple.
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by HussenAdul: 5:14am On Aug 02, 2023
Kpekus with offensive odour.
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Adewale1603(m): 5:36am On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
The over bleaching'' yansh white' hand black, face yellow, leg blue'' i hate them with all my
and they normally get smelling body odour, I think bleaching comes with odour too.
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by online4business: 5:36am On Aug 02, 2023
narite:
There are 5 things i will never have sex with, not in this lifetime and not the next. It just unthinkable to me.

1. Having sex with a man
2. Having sex with an animal (horse, dog, rat etc
3. Having sex with a married woman
4. Having sex with a lady that exhibit the traits of prostitute
5. Having sex with a girl (below the age of 22)

@22 you're already in a crowded bed ooo go learn from Mohamed or former jigawa government hand.
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Adewale1603(m): 5:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Kind of girls you should never nack no matter what
1. A girl that is presently on her monthly period
2. The pregnant ones.
All others are excuses.
Would have said the married ones, but marriage nowadays is something else, not more the way it used to be. The married ones now are the most corrupt, promiscuous and even cheats more than single ladies. Some single ladies are not even promiscuous.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Adewale1603(m): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2023
Error401:
Dirty girls. maybe ugly too... but most importantly, dirty girls

how do you know if a girl is dirty ? A girl might looks dirty to you, but not dirty to another person. Your own qualification level of someone being dirty would be different to another person. A dirty girl is still better than a girl with smelling body/ private parts odour
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Greystone: 6:04am On Aug 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I mean no offense!

God bless you.
All this new generation knows is “knack” and “yansh”

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by YellowbaMoslem: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2023
I can never nack a girl that Voted for APC, lie lie.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Greystone:

God bless you.
All this new generation knows is “knack” and “yansh”

Thank you for supporting me.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2023
Kipaji:

Thank you for pointing this out.

You're welcome sir.
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by talented321: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Many of them don't know that cream comes with a strong chemical that peel or born there skin that is why when they don't use the cream again they look like person who has burned before, they become very dark.
Adewale1603:
and they normally get smelling body odour, I think bleaching comes with odour too.
it is only celebrities with few people that know how to use those creams' and many of them are buying expensive creams
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by stacyadams: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=Nursepepeye post=124821278] your mother is also useless right? Your sisters those once are condemned [/quotbi repeat :DNigerian girls are useless,all of them grin
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by ashawopikin(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Techie25:
I'd personally love to hear your thoughts or opinion on the kind of girls you will never have sex with no matter what, even if they keep pleading openly with you.

Let's go guys!!!!!
married ones
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Kingabia1998(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Celebrities and all this influencers they don't move me at all
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Error401: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Cleaniness is vital for me, a woman who dosent take bath twice a day is dirty to me, if you dont care about changing your undies, if you think keeping a braid for more than a month is normal, if you dont care about how you look before you go out. If you leave kitchen utencils unwashed after a day, if you are confortable in a very untidy environment. I classify you as dirty.

I am not a very clean person, I am not holier than thou, infact I am very messy as I am non-challant, so whoever I be with must be better than me. Must be clean to augument my deficient. And having a smelly pussssy dosent necessarily means being dirty, might be infections.

Adewale1603:
how do you know if a girl is dirty ? A girl might looks dirty to you, but not dirty to another person. Your own qualification level of someone being dirty would be different to another person. A dirty girl is still better than a girl with smelling body/ private parts odour
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Error401: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Swears, i dont rate them one bit
Kingabia1998:
Celebrities and all this influencers they don't move me at all
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Silentgroper(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2023
illicit:
I can't fvck old woman

who would 😏😏😏

same for obese woman ..
skinny looking things with no protruding ass ..

The fvcked up in the head ones

and lastly, the addicts..
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Silentgroper(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2023
ravensckar:
I can't fvck a girl with body odour even if I'm paid to. Also, I can never fvck a lady with smelly kpekus. Tufia!

I can't stand bad odour! angry angry angry

Some smells like rotten egg yet they still hawk that infected cunt...

Omo some niggas dey try oo ...
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Silentgroper(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2023
otokpamike:

my gee .. it's that bad you no need carry nose go down there oo ..
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by buzorcharles(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I mean no offense!

Why not Google all these and get all u seek?
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Miravik900(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Error401:
Cleaniness is vital for me, a woman who dosent take bath twice a day is dirty to me, if you dont care about changing your undies, if you think keeping a braid for more than a month is normal, if you dont care about how you look before you go out. If you leave kitchen utencils unwashed after a day, if you are confortable in a very untidy environment. I classify you as dirty.

I am not a very clean person, I am not holier than thou, infact I am very messy as I am non-challant, so whoever I be with must be better than me. Must be clean to augument my deficient. And having a smelly pussssy dosent necessarily means being dirty, might be infections.

I met girl that their virgina smell not 1 or 2 but many they didn’t have infection cuz I fbcked them raw
Re: What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? by Blacknote: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

You dey Whyne yourself. You dey find 20 ways to make money for “Romance” section?

There's also something romantic about those things (s)he wrote there, it doesn't always have to be art of love making.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Women / See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) / Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.