Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani (32652 Views)

Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness โ€” Barth Nnaji / Five Reasons Nigeria Dropped On Corruption Perception Index / 12 Reasons Nigeria's Agric Revolution Is Real Under President Buhari. Sept 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Alabaintprice(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
proeast:

I pray that God will harden the heart of Tinubu the way he did to Pharoah so that his Waterloo will come quickly.

You have spoken well....

Allow children wallow in ignorance and stupidity.

They think they are fighting just Niger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Blue3k:

Lol are going to fight the war as a soldier or mercenary? Remember the better part of valor is discretion Braveheart.

I will fast and pray for our Millitary
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Ikpunnegi01: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
If they no born una well make una try am! Boko Haram will be a childs play! Una go d#e well well in the hands of suicide bombers..

2 Likes

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tinubu, a democrat wants to invade Niger. He is not serious at all.
It could be that he is protecting huge economic and financial interest that he and Buhari wants to protect for him to be planning a massive military intervention so soon.
They are not telling us the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ketam:
Niger and Burkina Faso don't have a single battle tank,Nigeria alone has triple the personel and military equipment of the entire Malian, Nigerien, Burkinabe and Guinean armies combined,it's a walk in a park for us
Na so!
But why Boko Haram still dey operate inside Nigeria now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Saao(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
ivolt:
Wagner?
When will this joke end.
Heaven won't fall if Nigeria invade Niger and remove the illiterate coup plotters.
If the overfed buffoon who called himself the leader of the government wants to
become president, he should resign from the army and join a political party.
I'm very sure you have never heard the sound of gun before. I'm sure you didn't read the write up. Over 303,000 Nigerians are there as refugees, in case of war, they will first kill those ones, does that sound nice to you? And other factors he mentioned. Niger is not Lagos that agbero fight ordinary Lagosians with weapons and they ran away. Niger is a country with real soldiers with guns, they won't seat back, they will fight back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by alcuin(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
maasoap:

What do you think will eventually happen in the whole of West Africa if these coupists are not checked since there is an already treaty in place to deal with this kind of thing?
If left unchecked, it will serve as motivations for the other military in the remaining democratic countries to stage their coups. But many of you lack the capacity to think beyond your nose.

Nigerian government participation means she is playing her own role. It sends messages to other coupists. What if it is the Nigeria that finds itself in the same spot?

Very correct.

Coups should not be encouraged anywhere.
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by wallrichy: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tinubu should simply appoint Buhari as an envoy to go and make peace in his ancestral country homeland. He understands the mentality of his fellow Nigerien family and ofcourse he has a lot to protect by making peace....he has a refinery and other large scale investments he used NIGERIA stolen treasures to built....Buhari should be the focal point of solution to this nemesis.

danvon:
Good points but let's not forget the most important reason "the coup plotters in Niger are Hausa-Fulanis and they are Muslims".

Fighting them is like fighting the North which never ends well.
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by PDJT: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
-As I have told few Nigeriens that I know; Biafrans would not be part of any invasion of their Republic nor fight for any colonialist. The French should call time in Africa. Enough is indeed Enough.

-Any war will be between South-West Nigeria vs. Republic of the Niger. Africans should know the snitch of Africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by ChristineC: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
maasoap:
Nigerian government participation means she is playing her own role. It sends messages to other coupists. What if it is the Nigeria that finds itself in the same spot?
so your point is that the corrupt regimes in Africa should invade because they are scared of their own shadows? let me then ask you, with what are they going to invade? civilians, policemen or the same the military formations? taking Nigeria as a case study right now, why should the average soldier want to engage in a war that doesn't further threaten his or her already starving family? have you even considered the effects of a neighbouring country in a war on the present Nigeria with a lot of agitating breakaway units?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Allisgud: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Let him send all his agbero their,our military are busy
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Roger3D(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
maasoap:

What do you think will eventually happen in the whole of West Africa if these coupists are not checked since there is an already treaty in place to deal with this kind of thing?
If left unchecked, it will serve as motivations for the other military in the remaining democratic countries to stage their coups. But many of you lack the capacity to think beyond your nose.

I understand your concerns for the spread of the menace of coups in the region but attacking a neighboring country has far reaching consequences

2 Likes

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Maxxim: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
id4sho:
5 Why did the American and French military bases inside Niger Republic refused to stop the coup and now they are encouraging us to go to war?
Fax
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by ken6488(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
ivolt:
Wagner?
When will this joke end.
Heaven won't fall if Nigeria invade Niger and remove the illiterate coup plotters.
yea it will fall

Nigeria Will be bugged down in Niger as the population of the country supporting the military

You fucking western morger we are not Ukraine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by ken6488(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
illicit:
This guy is a coward

we are not going to war

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Chucks13: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:
No.

Leave Agbadeux republic to push their dusty looking ancestor into making catastrophic decisions. We're kuku looking for the slightest opportunity to detach the Niger Delta from this cesspit.

Who knows?! Maybe na God wan work in mysterious way so. E fit be say our own liberation won't require a coup or bloody revolution. Be like the Iragbiji ancestor was rigged into Aso rock for the very purpose of helping to divide this contraption. Let him invade Niger, then when the war starts, we'll kuku push for disintegration from the South South here. Make all man go him papa house!

I read all your shit over and over all I discovered was a slowpoke ipob pretending to come from Niger Delta talking like an idiot.

If you are sure you are from Nigef Delta tell us your name and surname and your village name bro Google will disgrace you in a matter of minutes.

Anuofia.....

2 Likes

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by bionixs: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
ivolt:
Wagner?
When will this joke end.
Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by ufotty2001: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Why are we called Giant of Africa.. we are giant let do it
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by VinnyBaba: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Olamideayomide:
Toor

U be Helinius brother? ๐Ÿ˜

Anytime that Tinubu/APC Asslicker has Nothing Meaningful to say in a Topic,

This is what he says. undecided

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Nursepepeye(f): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
ivolt:
Wagner?
When will this joke end.
just dey play, all will carry all your political generals hostage, that time your eye go clear, Tinubu will run leave you here.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:
No.

Leave Agbadeux republic to push their dusty looking ancestor into making catastrophic decisions. We're kuku looking for the slightest opportunity to detach the Niger Delta from this cesspit.

Who knows?! Maybe na God wan work in mysterious way so. E fit be say our own liberation won't require a coup or bloody revolution. Be like the Iragbiji ancestor was rigged into Aso rock for the very purpose of helping to divide this contraption. Let him invade Niger, then when the war starts, we'll kuku push for disintegration from the South South here. Make all man go him papa house!

This your talk make sense

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by VinnyBaba: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chucks13:

I read all your shit over and over all I discovered was a slowpoke ipob pretending to come from Niger Delta talking like an idiot.

If you are sure you are from Nigef Delta tell us your name and surname and your village name bro Google will disgrace you in a matter of minutes.

Anuofia.....

You urself, Are you a Niger Deltan? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•

But by ur Monicker, Chuck's.
It sounds IGBO, which you are Bashing now. sad

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by frog12: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
this man brain need a reset grin grin grin
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Bluntemperor: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
illicit:
This guy is a coward

Don't mind him!
But same Niger Criminals and their collaborators in Crimes knows how to Export- Kidnappers,Drug lords,Smugglers, Herdsmen, Terrorists into Northern Nigeria, including Bokoharam, ISWAP etc,but here you are sitting in your comfort Zone,while Farmers are lamenting on the evil being done in Katsina,Kaduna, Zanfara and Sokoto!
Many of their Wives,Sons and Men have dissapeared from their Farms and some are killed under disguise!
You think America will allow their borders to be used for gangsters!
Mr Sani,you did not think this, you know!

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by frog12: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
shehu sani suppose dey talk about how to go after subsidy thieves, he dey talk of something else.

stop corruption. the people in niger dey support the military because politician corruption don suffer dem
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Chucks13: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
VinnyBaba:

You urself, Are you a Niger Deltan? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•

But by ur Monicker, Chuck's.
It sounds IGBO, which you are Bashing now. sad

No need asking me such question.

Yes I bashed my people because they hate truth and want to live their life hating other tribe who have done them no harm and I'm sorry that is not my way and I can't live such life I'm tired of it. They don't like me and I don't care a bit all I care about is I can't hate someone who do me no harm simply he or she is from other region or tribe Mbannu bro....

Just watch how they will rush here to attack me......

Thanks.
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Dchair2: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
ivolt:
Wagner?
When will this joke end.

Dreamer! Boko Haram, Uknown Gunmen, Ipob, Niger Delta militants una never fit defeat, and yet you want to invade Niger? Abeg go drink kunu and let us hear word
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by BoldBrainz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chucks13:

Anuofia.....

LMAO grin!

I'm pretty certain the name is going to do you no good. But for the purpose of this conversation and future references: I am a full blooded South South man, from Omirakpa Street, Lewankom Ketabebe Ward, Ugep in Yakurr Local Government Area of Cross River Central Senatorial zone, Cross River State, Niger Delta Region! Same hometown as the former ICPC chairman under Buhari, Chief Okoi Obono-Obla!

E clear abi e no clear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by geemd434: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
ivolt:
Wagner?
When will this joke end.

You are f.ooooooool......

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by CaptainFM1: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
ebukajay184:
Former Lawmaker, Shehu Sani, has listed thirteen reasons, Nigerians should not support the invasion of Niger Republic, IGBERETV reports.

Recall that the Authority of Heads of State and Government of the Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS led by Nigeria's President Tinubu, on Sunday, issued a seven-day ultimatum to the military in Niger Republic to restore President Muhammed Bazoum to office, after the Commander of the countryโ€™s Presidential Guards, General Abdourahamane Tchiani, had on Friday, declared himself the Head of a Transitional Government.

Sani wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1685933594504577024?t=GO2KXxsDVz4258yGZegzNQ&s=19

Tinubu must understand that the days of Ecomog had long gone. We are no longer giant of Africa. It's a very difficult position for him to be right now, cos this military take over wave will enter Cameroon in a matter of weeks. I don't know why people are not seeing the pattern. It's a "Francophone Spring", and it's about time it ravaged the western African nations. This is what happens when we have bad and corrupt leaders everywhere. If the majority of the citizenry support the coupist....what then is our business?

Shehu Sani is absolutely right about all the points esp. point #4.

"4.If there was no military action to dislodge the military coupists in Guinea,Mali,Burkina Faso and Chad,why that of Niger Republic?".

........which was why the military coupist of these nations are forming solidarity with one another now.

The best thing is to leave them alone, but I can bet it will spread to Cameroon and Togo!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Bfly: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
This guy is really deluded
Re: 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani by Basiliun: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
If Tinubu tries such, he is on his own oooh!

He is not even sure of being a Nigerian President until the court case is over

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.?? / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] / Telegraph UK Praises Sahara Reporter's Journalist For Thrashing Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.