Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement (35465 Views)

Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by stano2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

So Obi agreed that he didn't win the election. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 obidiotssssss please take note.
he stated clearly he was against the process.
He never said he won. Dumbo
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Dididrumz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Why are they reserving judgements?
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by themanderon: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Technicalities loading. They need to look for an alibi for the drug Baron. With all the barrage of evidence against the Baron it is evident that he must be nailed if not then know they have succeeded in entertaining you just like they did during the elections.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by JDJDjD: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

So Obi agreed that he didn't win the election. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 obidiotssssss please take note.
🤣🤣🤣
Fool
Obi told u from beginning that he is firstly challenging the process
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by NovusHomo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
We dey watch. Any nonsense judgement from the Judiciary may cause uprising. Nigerians are hungry and angry

When they say a hungry man is an angry man, they fail to add that a hungry man has no strength to fight.

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anybody who dey think say the judgment will favour obi manhood should go do common sense chek up asp..

2 Likes

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by yahmohy27: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
We dey watch. Any nonsense judgement from the Judiciary may cause uprising. Nigerians are hungry and angry
Shioorrr as if they are listening to him
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by socialjustice93: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Acts23:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Next time use Lamentations23 as your moniker and see how more money enters your account..

UNREPENTANT SCAMMER!! ANY THING YOU WRITE UP THERE IS WHAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO ATTRACT IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS NONSENSE angry
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
as usual, it will be internet uprising.

Nigerians can't do sh*t cos we ain't united.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by MrAbufayed: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
So Obi knows that he didn’t win the election. He just wants the court to disqualify Tinubu. Obi na real foolish man.
Cow 🐄
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Vadese1: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nigeria shall smile again. God bless Peter Obi. Tinubu was a calamity
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by EconFinance: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:
All this court stuff is just formality
Obi and atiku both know they can never win
So they are both looking for back door entrance into aso rock
What is this one saying now ?
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Dubetex96(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:

Agbado peasants will come for your head
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by onatisi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
nothing will happen , lolz you are banking on Nigerians to react.
people will only shout and insult on social media and on the streets , many will say lets leave everything to God that God will punish the judges . finish .
before you know it , everyone will be back to their daily hustle

Chiefpriestt:
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by sholly246: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
JDJDjD:

🤣🤣🤣
Fool
Obi told u from beginning that he is firstly challenging the process

What stolen mandate are people talking about then?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Nauttyprof(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:

If it doesn't you and charly boy can start one since you guys want Obi by all means

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by PPIA: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Acts23:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

SHIAONDO HEMBADOON FAITH.

Come open legs for me make I give you small money cool

I will fvck your money problems away.

Wan kwase. Bur angahar man anam m kpaa ikyur yor chor chor man m nambe'u nyarev grin
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by dragunov: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
. Uprising ko, down plunging ni!

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Gboom: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Obi is just wasting his time in the tribunal.
I was in the lecture room with one SAN, he told us if his colleagues representing obi had told him the truth how would they eat from his campaign largesse

4 Likes

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by leanonme82: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
stmayor:
Don't really know what the military is waiting for, can't they emulate Niger republic?
The corn tree is in a mess

Silly Emotional Igbo men that never see beyond their nose.

Go and do coup na and get ready to be ruled by fulanis in the military for another 30years. The first one una do no teach una anything.

Anyway Yorubas will never support a coup in this 21st century. Everywhere go scatter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Britishpea: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:

The judgment will come in accordance with what’s obtainable which is to uphold the elections.

And THERE IS NOTHING 1 million of you, Igbos and Obirodents will do!
Empty barrel and a chest beater!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Henrychino(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tinubu pampamers ynash go open soon grin
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by EmmyDJourno: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

See this born to suffer candidate😂
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by EmmyDJourno: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Britishpea:

The judgment will come in accordance with what’s obtainable which is to uphold the elections.

And THERE IS NOTHING 1 million of you, Igbos and Obirodents will do!
Empty barrel and a chest beater!

There’s nothing we can do, but there’s something suffering would do to you, I’m sure of that
Coz you are one of the unintelligent majority, too shallow to excel without handouts in life😅😂🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Ebuchi688(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tinubu dey cotonou dem wan wait until him come back Abuja
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Obiedun(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:
All this court stuff is just formality Obi and atiku both know they can never win So they are both looking for back door entrance into aso rock
Good
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Obiedun(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=SledgeHammerer post=124811909]

So Obi agreed that he didn't win the election. Lol
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by BOSSkesh(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
EconFinance:

What is this one saying now ?
I’m saying neither obi nor atiku will ever smell aso rock
Mark this down

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Kusu12: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
themanderon:
Technicalities loading. They need to look for an alibi for the drug Baron. With all the barrage of evidence against the Baron it is evident that he must be nailed if not then know they have succeeded in entertaining you just like they did during the elections.

So says by a tribe known for drug trafficking worldwide.
Obidots are delusional and frustrated

3 Likes

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by EPOMA(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Quelme:
Obizombies, una mumu never do?

No
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Jostoman: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:
All this court stuff is just formality
Obi and atiku both know they can never win
So they are both looking for back door entrance into aso rock
there is always a first time and heaven wont fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.