Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement (35420 Views)

Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Emusan(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
leanonme82:

Of course. In their final address, his defense never mentioned anywhere that he won. Only his Obi supporters go around saying that.

They just wrote that they want Tinubu disqualified because of pre-election issues that have no leg.

You people are just so funny or maybe it's a deliberate act.

Anyways, why do you think Tinubu Lawyers are pushing for a rerun without Obi?

In another angle, is Tinubu not deserved to be disqualified?

Someone who involved in narcotic and money laundry which even his lawyers agree that he actually committed the offence but just that it's already more than 10years.

I believe people like you will be pushing for someone like Husipuppy to be president or Governor in later years.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Jostoman: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

So Obi agreed that he didn't win the election. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 obidiotssssss please take note.
na you make am agree now
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by pacesetting: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
With which results is he going to say he won? INEC's mutilated result? INEC gave LP 88,000 mutilated result. It seems you're not following?
leanonme82:

Of course. In their final address, his defense never mentioned anywhere that he won. Only his Obi supporters go around saying that.

They just wrote that they want Tinubu disqualified because of pre-election issues that have no leg.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Jostoman: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
So Obi knows that he didn’t win the election. He just wants the court to disqualify Tinubu. Obi na real foolish man.
go and ask your president select he would tell you that he didnt win but trying to force himself on nigerians.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Gandrova: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
We dey watch. Any nonsense judgement from the Judiciary may cause uprising. Nigerians are hungry and angry
calm down your Candidate can't win the judgement. P.O should forget it. It just an illusion for him.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!Obi's emphasis is on Tinubu's disqualification. Truly, the drug lord isn't qualify at all. The election tribunal should urgently needs and kick that old criminal out before he finally destroys Yoluba land

No be only destroy na desNUTS. Mmesoma 3rd position to 1st position scam. That's what has destroyed Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by izunned: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:
All this court stuff is just formality
Obi and atiku both know they can never win
So they are both looking for back door entrance into aso rock

You talk so uncivilized. Quite unfortunate.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Treasure17:
They should answer us and give Obi his mandate.

U na go explain tire...no evidence...

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
stmayor:
Don't really know what the military is waiting for, can't they emulate Niger republic? The corn tree is in a mess

0kor0s and love of military coup like benson and hedges.

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by pappicole(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sell your phone
Acts23:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by CharleyBright(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Acts23:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

I don't have any issue with anyone asking for assistant, things are hard and some people might be needing help. But it is tending towards a fraudulent act when someone continually create various account to solicit for financial assistance as you are been doing .
For a long time now, you Faith- have been using different usernames to seek and get financial help on Nairaland.
It is almost a daily affair and it seems like a hobby for you.
It is dubious and should stop.
With this kind of act, you will be depriving other people who genuinely deserve help as people will see them as fraudulent.
Stop these demeaning act of yours pls.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by HITsquad: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
CEOwatazs:
you're stupid. Go n cause that uprising in your village
He has the right as a Nigerian to protest anywhere he wants in the country. Na people like you be the main problem we get for Nigeria....
Calling someone stupid when you are obviously the stupid one with 0% brain power. A hate filled, tribalist bigot always telling people to go to their village.

So Even as this entire country is sinking kolokolo for your eyes, yet your extremely low IQ is still not telling you that you have made a very serious terrible voting mistake?!
Your Hero Tinubu is still appointing almost the same people that failed Nigeria over the years, Including through Buhari's regime, a regime that even the Jagaban himself was one of the most powerful figures in. And you think they have anything new to offer the nation? Or even care about Peasants like you?

SMH.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Weedhustler: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Backdoor entrance Kee u there !
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Jeftliu: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

Obi changed his case from he won election to they're not qualify to contest while his miscreants are shouting on SM that they won election ...yeye people

4 Likes

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by haslaw(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
We dey watch. Any nonsense judgement from the Judiciary may cause IPOB uprising. Nigerians IPOB are hungry and angry

Fixed
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by PJ123: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emusan:

You people are just so funny or maybe it's a deliberate act.

Anyways, why do you think Tinubu Lawyers are pushing for a rerun without Obi?

In another angle, is Tinubu not deserved to be disqualified?

Someone who involved in narcotic and money laundry which even his lawyers agree that he actually committed the offence but just that it's already more than 10years.

I believe people like you will be pushing for someone like Husipuppy to be president or Governor in later years.

I suppose you are the one mistaken here.

You really need to go and read everything carefully and digest it with an objective mind.
BAT's lawyers were not requesting for rerun, you need to read the whole story as published by "This Day Newspaper" and not the headline. The lawyers were responding to Obi's request to cancel the victory of Tinubu. And the implication of that is a rerun. And they were replying him that even if the rerun is to hold, that Obi is not qualified for rerun. That was where BAT lawyers mentioned rerun.

On your argument of disqualifying BAT, I would leave that to court decide as the the case is already before the court.

Let's wait for court to decide that, then we can talk.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by PainfulTruth: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
No mind dem
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Na time he dey take but stammerer must call him papa name

Obi is our president

We don erect a sign board already for Benin city

Oh so the protest now should happen in his house hold and environs because tinubu's is from your tribe...

What happened to the same subsidy removal protest during Jonathan era even when things were Cheap? Still the whole nation united to protest

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
We dey watch. Any nonsense judgement from the Judiciary may cause uprising. Nigerians are hungry and angry
I love this tough legal battle. With this kind of toughest and resilience from opposition. The 2027 elections is going to be a walk over for riggers
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Calitoscassius(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
They are waiting for Tifnubu to bribe them with $25000 each
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:
in a sane country they will, and you sound like an Agbadorian. The drug Lord on seat will leave by fire by force.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by themanderon: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kusu12:

So says by a tribe known for drug trafficking worldwide.
Obidots are delusional and frustrated

Clown. So anyone remotely against the drug Baron must be from the tribe that has become a terror to you?
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Babastrong(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
They will still fail here. they're failures.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Kpajieego: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mr p obi my bro. Forget this people joor and focus on another thing please. They are evil.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by yahoodetector: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jeftliu:

Obi changed his case from he won election to they're not qualify to contest while his miscreants are shouting on SM that they won election ...yeye people

Obiedun:
[/quote]

[quote author=SledgeHammerer post=124811909]

So Obi agreed that he didn't win the election. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 obidiotssssss please take note.

AdesegunSanni89:
So Obi knows that he didn’t win the election. He just wants the court to disqualify Tinubu. Obi na real foolish man.

leanonme82:

Bobby4090:
So Obi is not even claiming that he won the elections. He's not even seriously contesting the results. All he's asking for is that Tinubu be declared not qualified. I even thought the guy has a case that he got the highest number of votes. What a complete clown he is!

NEIGHBOUR:

So it is no more that they won the election but that Tinubu and Shetima should be disqualified.😂😂😂
Naija politicians eh!!!

Jeftliu:

We know that the hunger from Balablu's maladministration is already flogging all of you that you all can neither see well or the hunger has affected your brains that you can't comprehend what you read.

We wey still dey feed well will still point out what your hungry eyes can't see in the screenshot below.

E never start o...the hunger go soon make una forget your names.

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by kizaronto: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:

You are just living in the past.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by crossbreedwears(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
You're only making noise! There is nothing you can do to tye judiciary. You better pray things gool well
Chiefpriestt:

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Tareq1105: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Do they have any different results from the one INEC presented?

Did you see any presentation of results state by state proof to warrant INEC declaring either of them winner?

Honestly I've stopped commenting about Obi supporters matter bcoz I discovered that most of them are spare parts apprentice, half educated people, and they have lost their sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by crossbreedwears(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mumu! Only Court can cancel the election
Alex80s:

You mean it?

Let INEC cancel the election, and conduct fresh one that is totally free and fair so that you will see the true winner...
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Obiedun(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
yahoodetector:

We know that the hunger from Balablu's maladministration is already flogging all of you that you all can neither see well or the hunger has affected your brains that you can't comprehend what you read.

We wey still dey feed well will still point out what your hungry eyes can't see in the screenshot below.

E never start o...the hunger go soon make una forget your names.

Obi will never be president
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Tukor1759: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Kusu12: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Obidots and thier funny comments, jokers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / Go To The Field - Buhari Tells APC Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.