Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement (35466 Views)

Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Dbegining: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2023
This Is a stupid news. No content, no detail. Which judgement exactly did they reverse.

It's a shame. Nairaland has now become an avenue for APC propaganda team to spread fake news.
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Ofachiedo: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2023
Obi wey no qualify to become a presidential candidate of Labour party de challenge election that he came 3rd.
Chiefpriestt:
We dey watch. Any nonsense judgement from the Judiciary may cause uprising. Nigerians are hungry and angry
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by OLOKOESHIN: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Your Ajonja brothers are already protesting in osun AMD Ibadan after hunger don twist their neck. I'm pretty sure you strive to have just a meal a day yet you're defending your oppressors. Mumu people
Okponu. Una go sit home tire. I pray IPOB extend una sit at home holiday to 3 days a week. That time una go know say Lagos no be una home. None of una even dey Sanwo cabinet this time around. Na so we go dey do for Lagos here. Cry me more river boy. I won't reply anymore because nah Obi brain you get. Fortunate Dullard

1 Like

Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by SledgeHammerer: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2023
JDJDjD:

🤣🤣🤣
Many of u in Agbado are really senseless aswear
Obi told the whole world he won the election and he will prove it and he also told the world that if u must answer ur Excellency, then the process that brought u in must be excellent

Obi instituted 3 prayers at the tribunal
1. Tinubu and Shettima are not qualified but if the court agreed that they are both qualified, then;
2. The process that brought them in is illegitimate. If the court agreed that the process is ok, then;
3. He Obi won the election and should be declared the winner

I bet u don't even know all these 🤣🤣🤣
APC propaganda machines choosed to pushed the first and second to u guys to suit their agenda because u people are senseless and can't analyse things on ur own.
And guess what? U ran with the propaganda 🤣🤣🤣

Mugu can you show us where Obi asked the court to declare him winner and with which figures? There's no such thing in his pleadings or final address. Stop being foolish, there's no where obi claimed to have won the election in his entire deposition. It's all about disqualification and INEC not transmitting results to irev real time. Dead brains!

Obi abandoned his initial prayers after finding no evidence to prove he won. Simple! But you foolish obidiotssssss keep talking about a non existent stolen mandate. Anupama.....
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by SledgeHammerer: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Jostoman:
no be only pleading mr senior gullible.

Not time for brainless idiaatt
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by SledgeHammerer: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2023
yahoodetector:

Go to his "prayers" he says...this one is really hungry and demented. grin grin

I thought as much. I knew only a frustrated hungry reasons like you. Go and hustle
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Chiefpriestt: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Okponu. Una go sit home tire. I pray IPOB extend una sit at home holiday to 3 days a week. That time una go know say Lagos no be una home. None of una even dey Sanwo cabinet this time around. Na so we go dey do for Lagos here. Cry me more river boy. I won't reply anymore because nah Obi brain you get. Fortunate Dullard
Look at this fool living in a slum in Osun claiming to live in Lagos. Your Mumu too much
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Emusan(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2023
PJ123:
I suppose you are the one mistaken here.

No! You are.

You really need to go and read everything carefully and digest it with an objective mind.

Did you follow this your own advice?

BAT's lawyers were not requesting for rerun, you need to read the whole story as published by "This Day Newspaper" and not the headline.

Can you imagine, you are reading what a newspaper says and arguing with people who are in court. Is that not ridiculous?

The lawyers were responding to Obi's request to cancel the victory of Tinubu. And the implication of that is a rerun.

Yes Obi petitions is to disqualify Tinubu because he's not qualify to be elected as Nigeria president based on many issues which were highlighted from his petitions and never pushed for a rerun.

And they were replying him that even if the rerun is to hold, that Obi is not qualified for rerun.

No! They know those petitions have weight and using style to push for technicalities.

That was where BAT lawyers mentioned rerun.

You agree they brought the issue of rerun, so why saying No before?

On your argument of disqualifying BAT, I would leave that to court decide as the the case is already before the court.

OKay
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Jostoman: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

Not time for brainless idiaatt
e pain am grin
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by stano2(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by HITsquad: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2023
CEOwatazs:
oga you're stup!d also. Thank you.

Unless you're blind to reality or you're sentimental in a way; you can't say Nigeria is sinking atm. Certain reforms needs to be done and you don't expect the process to be a smooth ride.

Calling for whatsoever form of strike or protest will only further cripple our economy.

Tell me a better way to go about it; Peter Obi, Atiku or Kwankwaso would have equally taken this very path if any of them had won; if truly they have the nation at heart.

No a fan of any of these people but for once let's tell ourselves the truth.

NB; where I come from we don't give a fuq about your Igbo and Yoruba fight. We just want a working Nigeria regardless of who is president.
A working Nigeria cannot be achieved with the same set of people my dumb ass brother, corruption is real... If you continue doing the same thing over and over again and yet expect different outcome,it obviously means something is wrong with your I.Q.

Removing subsidy was a great idea, but what's the benefit to Nigerians if the money saved from the subsidy removal also get embezzled by a different group of politicians? Subsidy removal was nothing but a change on who gets the billions. It wasn't for the benefit of Nigerians. Wait... You really think these people by any chance care about us? Lol mehn majority of Nigerian are really not intelligent I swear and it's just so so sad.

The difference between developed world and third world countries is not entirely the leaders but the subjects, intelligent subjects influence the leaders to work hard, while dumb ass subjects like you do exactly the opposite. It's just the fact.

There is nothing wrong with trying something totally new brother... Especially if the current one keeps delivering the same results.

It takes higher IQ and intelligence to be able to leave your comfort zone for greater good. Even if it fails atleast you would know you tried.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.