Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Previous Actions/mistakes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Previous Actions/mistakes (555 Views)

20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Previous Actions/mistakes by stepo707: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
The purpose of this post is to enable my fellow Nairalanders to learn from each other's past actions and mistakes and possible ways to correct them.
For me, one of my mistake is allowing my parent to create malice with our relatives for the past 25years and i was brainwashed(sort of). I think there was a family feud that is affecting my family(extended family). Guys can you believe most of my relatives stay here in Lagos and i have no idea where they live.I don't even know my cousins and most of my relatives.
sometimes i ponder when all this generational feud will end.
Guys what do you think i should do?
Also feel free to post your own past mistakes lets learn.
Thanks
Re: Previous Actions/mistakes by iice(f): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
You try to find them. Maybe someone on their side is also thinking of reconciling. It's a start.

If you make a mistake and it can be corrected in someway, then correct it.
I had a similar situation. Only with family friends. Our moms quarreled. We the children basically told them that if they don't want to talk to each other, it's their business but in no way should they put us in the middle because they would be wasting their time talking. We will do as we see fit. Always have, always will.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Young Man Starting A Home? Find All You Need @afordable Price / The Beliefs And Responses To Rape In Nigeria / Toni Eghosa-kruz Ewone | 15 Nuggets To Becoming Better Nigerians In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.