Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,680 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> (2346 Views)

Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus / Hoodlums Strangle, Cut Off Woman’s Private Parts In Ketu (photo) / His Right Hand Was Cut Off By A Human Being. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> by johnjoel(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2011
sorry i would want to do the write up but it to long so bear with muah<<<<but you see it on talkofnaija.com

1 Like

Re: A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> by kemmeye: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2011
This is shocking.
Re: A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> by Bestglo(f): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked Oh God of mercy!!!
Re: A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
Is he planning on eating the hand or what? or he's insane, cos i don't really get why someone would be this wicked .
poor boy may God see him through.

Re: A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> by Bisco4sure: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
This is terrible
may God help the poor boy
Re: A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> by OAM4J: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2011
Terrible!
Re: A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> by nicky4lif(f): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
God is watching.what has this poor boy done?what a world.
Re: A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> by Goldensharkis(f): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2013
Ha!ha!ah!aaH!!!!!hahab!!ah!> crying habah dats too much nah.... Almighty Allah (SAWTA ) will joudge her!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian slayqueen Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By yahoo guys. / How I Was Kidnapped By A Someone I Met On Jiji Online Marketplace / Boy Forced To Hawk Oranges At Night By His "Wicked" Aunt In Awka (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.