Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics (8276 Views)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February / Leader Of ESN Simon Ekpa Declare 8th April Public Holiday In South East -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by AntiMarxist: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Roger3D:
He joined the Finnish reserve volunteer force you mean? He isn't a member of the standing army and to the best of my knowledge he has never claimed so. Army fatigues are literally everywhere in Europe for a few Euros

Any one and I mean anyone can join the Finish Reserves.

I saw a photo on the net with a bunch of Down Syndrome kids as reserves.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Ebubu3: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Afamed:
Onye Abakaliki is now the head of Igbo affairs.

God works in miraculous way
from being mocked to locking up homes in Igbo land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Ebubu3: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
AntiMarxist:

At least , the relegated Ebonyi Ibo is now ruling all Biafra.

Lolz.
grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Broveens42(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
AntiMarxist:
I see a major violation here.

He is wearing Finish military camo he got as a reserversist and has on Biafra insignia on it.

That's a major disciplinary contempt for the uniform .

You don't dorn on any insignia or gear outside that of the nation's military and company the uniform belongs to.

Did you do jurisprudence in Finland to release all these gibberish
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by akezn: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Military ruler of Biafra in Finland. Mofo
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by enemybulldozer(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Skyller:
Clown๐Ÿคก
Now Nnamdi Kanu canโ€™t control the stupid monster he made
What's your concern over this and who told you it was Kanu that made him?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Khallicopyro: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Photoshop
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by SuccessfulRichi: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
That Someone in far away land will just comfortably sit in his room with a smart phone and internet connection to control millions of people in Nigeria is a case study.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by AntiMarxist: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
enemybulldozer:
What's your concern over this and who told you it was Kanu that made him?

Okoro, you can not dictate what we discuss or not discuss here

oga Ekpa , kukuma promote ya self to Field Marshal and life ruler of Biafra Alaigbo lite.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by AntiMarxist: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:
That Someone in far away land will just comfortably sit in his room with a smart phone and internet connection to control millions of people in Nigeria is a case study.

Ekpa is actually in one of those cushy Finish prisons that they let the inmates out for the weekend.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Broveens42(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:

Nope, you are the one that need to be studied; how you can't fathom a simple case of existing lawlessness in your country, as a catalyst for partial or total compliance to oders from non state actors

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
No difference between this nigg and you hiding behind your keyboard. He's a warrior at home. If he's for real, let him come to SE, Nigeria and lead the 'liberation' army
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by nedekid: 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Military ruler from 4000 miles away.
No be juju be that?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by olisaEze(m): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
AI generated pictures. Him and Apapa have the same job roles, and theyโ€™re both doing poorly at it! grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by gidgiddy: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2023
None Igbos carrying Simon Ekpas matter on their heads like carton of Gala

Very funny grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by gidgiddy: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Afamed:
Onye Abakaliki is now the head of Igbo affairs.

God works in miraculous way

Is that the new strategy of you unity beggars?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by KosiGee(m): 12:55am On Aug 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:
Reserversits claiming Rambo.

In Finland , they even have a "special branch" where people with Down Syndrome can come every other 3 months and play soldier.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I was going to rain swear words on this man but then I looked closely and saw his uniform. I thought it was for Finnish Army but it has Biafra insignia both on the helmet and MTP. Thatโ€™s some good quality tailoring right thereโ€ฆthis is not good for us. Radical Umuaba and Ebonyi would go crazy seeing the uniform and I think itโ€™ll motivate many to keep acting sillyโ€ฆ

โ€ฆthen I saw your post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by KosiGee(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Ekpa is actually in one of those cushy Finish prisons that they let the inmates out for the weekend.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Rossikk(m): 1:33am On Aug 02, 2023
Those eyes of his suggest he is under some sort of mental programming/trance/brainwashing.

Maybe MK Ultra.

Western intelligence agencies use these methods often, to create psychopaths for their purposes.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Starhearts: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:
Simeon Ekpa juju no be here oo

Someone in far away Finland but locking everyone at home in SE

U like trouble...
AfghaEASTERN will come 4 u
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by engrchykae(m): 2:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Skyller:
Clown๐Ÿคก
Now Nnamdi Kanu canโ€™t control the stupid monster he made
that's why it's called "autopilot"
You think kanu wants to live forever?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Yankee101: 2:34am On Aug 02, 2023
This guys death will be a harsh one
What Kanu went though will be a childโ€™s play when they catch this one
I pity him already, all the Igbo and other blood he has shed is heavy on his head
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by ogaemma: 2:56am On Aug 02, 2023
To be honest, I don't blame Simon Ekpa.
I blame the senseless and idle clueless youth he is using here in Nigeria like toothpick.

No Army General fights his war from a foreign country except he is a terrorist.

On the other hand, I advise it is time to let them have a referendum. The last time I checked the IGR indices, no state in the East is amongst the top 5 states in Nigeria with the highest IGR.
So when it comes to IGR, they are not contributing so much to Nigeria economy when compared to state's like Lagos, Kano, Rivers,FCT etc.
So let them go and let peace reign.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by udede(m): 4:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Godwin4444:
The same hate they have for buhari that make them create a monster in this guy that is now killing them is the same hate they have for tinubu n it will surely ruin them too
you that love buhari how market?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Typing: 4:36am On Aug 02, 2023
GreatBoss:
Where did he declare himself Military Ruler here??... Liars.

He is now the military ruler of the East a.k.a Biafra grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Typing: 4:41am On Aug 02, 2023
This news dey sweet me aswear. Make Igbo people enjoy their Region. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Dafresh: 4:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Yankee101:
This guys death will be a harsh one
What Kanu went though will be a childโ€™s play when they catch this one
I pity him already, all the Igbo and other blood he has shed is heavy on his head
You will continue to say that till this year runs out, between Ekpa and Nigeria Forces which of the two have killed more Igbos?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by isio1(m): 5:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Wait o!
How old is this guy?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 02, 2023
Igbos are following mad men as their slave masters grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by Yankee101: 5:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Dafresh:

You will continue to say that till this year runs out, between Ekpa and Nigeria Forces which of the two have killed more Igbos?

Even igbos are hunting for him in Europe
Kanu looked like mr invincible from the UK
You canโ€™t win against a state
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics by KGBKremlin: 5:35am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:
Simeon Ekpa juju no be here oo

Someone in far away Finland but locking everyone at home in SE

Normally an average Igbo person has been used for yahoo plus ritualist in south east, their brain malfunction as a consequence of picking spring money from their drug and Yahoo ritualist.

The whole south east is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " / Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash / Reuters Withdraws Maiduguri Video After Discovering It Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.