Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong (2400 Views)

What Makes A Man Irresistible (pls, Ladies Comment Only) / Pls Ladies How True Is This / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by benqo01(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2023
SHE IS JUST BEING CHILDISH SHE GO CALM DOWN IF NA ME D KIND REPLY WEY I FOR GIVE HER EHN SHE SELF GO SIT DOWN REASON Y SHE EVEN TELL ME WETIN NO CONCERN ME
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Silentgroper(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2023
unku ... she wants to ask you for money ...

she thinks you're shunning her because you wouldn't give her the money ...

Trust me, this is why she's giving you attitude..

of you think it's about she gisting you, you're jonzing man...
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by lascos912(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mr man you’re wrong and you need to go apologize to her.

Your girlfriend is suppose to be your gist mate and amebo partner.

Atleast you should have given her listening ears even though you feel she’s breaching her boss privacy or you have nothing to say.

By the time another man start giving her listening ears hope you won’t complain undecided

Yeye boyfriend!! Shior!!
always vomiting
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Enice(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
tuzle:
So my girlfriend was chatting with me today and then she told me that it seems her boss is pregnant, that she wanted to buy disposable pants and also her tummy looked big. So I replied her that do I really need to know all this. She became angry and started giving attitude. The reason I replied her that way was because I felt she was breaching her boss privacy and I tried to explain to her but she wouldn't listen. So ladies was my reply wrong?
This lady is very free with you. Allow her to express herself even if you don't want to listen. Soon you will be the one complaining that she is very secretive. Girls that have only you as their friend/boyfriend say things to you, even if it's rubbish act as if you're listening. Cause if you pursue her and falls into some bad guys had, your matter don expire be dat
Re: Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong by Karleb(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nobe you want get girlfriend? grin you must listen by fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Noticed In Most Weddings / When A Man Falls Out Of Love. / Why Should My 6ta Date Ds Guy.. PICS...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.