Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * (1602 Views)

Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies) / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The "unbelievable" refers to YOU not me.
See the quote below again:

If you truly believe the highlighted below then what are you trying to do quoting a book that's full of CONTRADICTIONS? cheesy

PoliteActivist:

Your mumu has no part two. Which of the bibles? There are books that are in some Bibles and not in others. The Bible books were selected by MEN who decided what not to include - Revelation was one of them! There are contradictions in the Bible. There is no contradiction in God!
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by PoliteActivist: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No true believer will utter the highlighted!

Because without the Bible (God's word) there can't be worshipers of God unitedly rendering sacred service to God with oneness of thought! John 17:22

Ọmọ go and join agnostics nobody is forcing the Bible on you! cheesy

Why r u full of lies?! I said there ARE contradictions in the Bible, never said "full of"!
And why don't you ask yourself what type of religion you're practicing whereby you always have to LIE??!

You have to LIE about something as obvious as that there are some contradictions in the Bible!

What then do you call these (partial list):

■ Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

* God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
* Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

■ In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

* Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
* One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

■ How many fighting men were found in Judah?

* Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
* Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

■ God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

* Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
* Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

■ How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

* Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
* Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

■ How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

* Eighteen (2 Kings 24:

* Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

■ How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

* Three months (2 Kings 24:

* Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

■ The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

* Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:

* Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

■ When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

* After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
* Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

■ How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

* Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
* Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

■ When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

* One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
* Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

■ How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

* Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
* Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

■ In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

* Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:

* Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

■ How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

* Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
* Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

■ Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

* Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
* Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

■ Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

* Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
* Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

■ How many were the children of Zattu?

* Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:

* Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

■ How many were the children of Azgad?

* One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
* Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

■ How many were the children of Adin?

* Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
* Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

■ How many were the children of Hashum?

* Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
* Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

■ How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

* Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)
* One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)

■ Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:

* 29,818 (Ezra)
* 31,089 (Nehemiah)

■ How many singers accompanied the assembly?

* Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)
* Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)

■ What was the name of King Abijahs mother?

* Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2)
* Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter whose name was Tamar (2 Samuel 14:27)

■ Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?

* Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)
* No (Joshua 15:63)

■ Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?

* Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
* Heli (Luke 3:23)

■ Jesus descended from which son of David?

* Solomon (Matthew 1:6)
* Nathan(Luke3:31)

■ Who was the father of Shealtiel?

* Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)
* Neri (Luke 3:27)

■ Does God change his mind?

* Yes. The word of the Lord came to Samuel: I repent that I have made Saul King, (I Samuel 15:10 to 11)
* No. God will not lie or repent; for he is not a man, that he should repent (I Samuel 15:29)

Yes. And the Lord repented that he had made Saul King over Israel (I Samuel 15:35). Notice that the above three quotes are all from the same chapter of the same book! In addition, the Bible shows that God repented on several other occasions:

i. The Lord was sorry that he made man (Genesis 6:6)

I am sorry that I have made them (Genesis 6:7)

ii. And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do to his people (Exodus 32:14).

iii. (Lots of other such references).

■ The Bible says that for each miracle Moses and Aaron demonstrated the magicians did the same by their secret arts. Then comes the following feat:

* Moses and Aaron converted all the available water into blood (Exodus 7:20-21)
* The magicians did the same (Exodus 7:22). This is impossible, since there would have been no water left to convert into blood.

■ Who killed Goliath?

* David (I Samuel 17:23, 50)
* Elhanan (2 Samuel 21:19)

■ Who killed Saul?

* Saul took his own sword and fell upon it, Thus Saul died, (I Samuel 31:4-6)
* An Amalekite slew him (2 Samuel 1:1- 16)

■ Who will bear whose burden?

* Bear one anothers burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2)
* Each man will have to bear his own load (Galatians 6:5)

■ How many disciples did Jesus appear to after his resurrection?

* Twelve (I Corinthians 15:5)
* Eleven (Matthew 27:3-5 and Acts 1:9-26, see also Matthew 28:16; Mark 16:14 footnote; Luke 24:9; Luke 24:3 3)

■ Where was Jesus three days after his baptism?

* After his baptism, the spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness. And he was in the wilderness forty days , (Mark 1:12-13)
* Next day after the baptism, Jesus selected two disciples. Second day: Jesus went to Galilee - two more disciples. Third day: Jesus was at a wedding feast in Cana in Galilee (see John 1:35; 1:43; 2:1-11)

■ Which son of Zerubbabel was an ancestor of Jesus Christ?

* Abiud (Matthew 1: 13)
* Rhesa (Luke 3:27) But the seven sons of Zerubbabel are as follows: i.Meshullam, ii. Hananiah, iii. Hashubah, iv. Ohel, v.Berechiah, vi. Hasadiah, viii. Jushabhesed (I Chronicles 3:19, 20). The names Abiud and Rhesa do not fit in anyway.

■ Who was the father of Uzziah?

* Joram (Matthew 1:

* Amaziah (2 Chronicles 26:1)

■ Who was the father of Jechoniah?

* Josiah (Matthew 1:11)
* Jeholakim (I Chronicles 3:16)
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ọmọ see epistle yet you want to argue.

Please are you for God's word or against it? cheesy
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What then do you call these (partial list):
■ Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
* God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
* Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

Stop reading ATHEISTS MATERIALS!

This is what you cited:

The anger of Jehovah again blazed against Israel when one incited David against them, saying: “Go, take a count of Israel and Judah.” 2Samuel 24:1 ~ Writer Samuel

Then Satan stood up against Israel and incited David to number Israel. 1Chronicles 21:1 ~ Writer Ezra

Please use your brain what is contradicting in these two? smiley
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by PoliteActivist: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Stop reading ATHEISTS MATERIALS!

This is what you cited:

The anger of Jehovah again blazed against Israel when one incited David against them, saying: “Go, take a count of Israel and Judah.” 2Samuel 24:1 ~ Writer Samuel

Then Satan stood up against Israel and incited David to number Israel. 1Chronicles 21:1 ~ Writer Ezra

Please use your brain what is contradicting in these two? smiley

Lol Why do you like dwelling in lies?? You know, "there's no truth in him" seems to apply to you.
You were given a hundred contradictions. So which one again is not a contradiction besides this one grin.
Those are not all the contradictions BTW. I left out quite a few.

Now that you've been shown contradictions in the Bible, you can’t reply because nothing was programmed into you as reply to that!
Go back and let them do some re-programming, maybe they can feed into you some sort of an answer!
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Why r u full of lies?! I said there ARE contradictions in the Bible, never said "full of"!
And why don't you ask yourself what type of religion you're practicing whereby you always have to LIE??!

PoliteActivist:

cheesy Why do you like dwelling in lies?? You know, "there's no truth in him" seems to apply to you.
You were given a hundred contradictions. So which one again is not a contradictions besides thus one grin.
Those are not all the contradictions BTW. I left out quite a few

Now you're the one CONTRADICTING yourself! grin

If you want a home Bible study it's free in our midst this is not the appropriate place to start teaching you all things atheists have infused in your brains against God's word.

So pick the one that most interests you in what your atheist teachers gave you and i will teach you! wink
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by PoliteActivist: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're the one CONTRADICTING yourself! grin

If you want a home Bible study it's free in our midst this is not the appropriate place to start teaching you all things atheists have infused in your brains against God's word.

So pick the one that most interests you in what your atheist teachers gave you and i will teach you! wink

My friend, just accept that the Lord God Almighty, Father of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, is not synonymous with the Bible, neither is He tantamount to the Bible. His words and wisdom are contained in the Bible, which was compiled by MAN, with all the attendant imperfections and flaws that go with anything man has been involved in!
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
@PoliteActivist

I'm going to bed so pick just one out of all the seemingly CONTRADICTIONS so i can clear your doubts about God's word: The Holy Bible! smiley
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend, just accept that the Lord God Almighty, Father of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, is not synonymous with the Bible, neither is He tantamount to the Bible. His words and wisdom are contained in the Bible, which was compiled by MAN, with all the attendant imperfections and flaws that go with anything man has been involved in!

Keep your opinion to yourself if you can't pick any of your seemingly CONTRADICTIONS they gave you.
You're now scared that just as i cleared the first one others aren't really contradicting as you were told shey? grin
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by PoliteActivist: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
@PoliteActivist

I'm going to bed so pick just one out of all the seemingly CONTRADICTIONS so i can clear your doubts about God's word: The Holy Bible! smiley

He's still LYING!!!
grin Pick any two you wish. And while you're at it, tell us why the two creation stories in Genesis are not contradictory cheesy
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by PoliteActivist: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Keep your opinion to yourself if you can't pick any of your seemingly CONTRADICTIONS they gave you.
You're now scared that just as i cleared the first one others aren't really contradicting as you were told shey? grin

Wow! What a DISHONEST fellow.
And he thinks that's what God wants!!
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

He's still LYING!!!
grin Pick any two you wish. And while you're at it, tell us why the two creation stories in Genesis are not contradictory cheesy

I have picked one to prove that there is nothing contradicting in the Holy Scriptures so it's your turn to pick the one that interests you most i'm not here to help you unlearn all the gibberish atheists have infused in your brains against God's word! wink

PoliteActivist:

Wow! What a DISHONEST fellow.
And he thinks that's what God wants!!

OK God wants His words to be disregarded shey? cheesy
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by PoliteActivist: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I have picked one to prove that there is nothing contradicting in the Holy Scriptures so it's your turn to pick the one that interests you most i'm not here to help you unlearn all the gibberish atheists have infused in your brains against God's word! wink

OK God wants His words to be disregarded shey? cheesy

What a poor thoroughly BRAINWASHED, DISHONEST fellow.
And he thinks that's what God wants!!!

So, regale us, why are these not distractions grin

■ Who killed Saul?

Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:57am On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The two accounts aren't talking about the same person, Matthew's account was talking about Mary's father. According to Jewish custom in the first century a man customarily becomes the son of his wife's father that's why Matthew said:
Jacob became father to Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ. Matthew 1:16
So he was talking about Mary's biological father who is Joseph's father in-law.
Luke on the other hand is talking about Joseph's ancestral lineage that's why he said:

"When Jesus began his work, he was about 30 years old, being the son, as the opinion was, of Joseph, son of Heʹli" Luke 3:23
So according to the opinion of the people in the community back then Joseph was the biological father of Jesus.
Both of them were descendants of King David from Bethlehem Ephrata! Micah 5:2 compare to Luke 2:4

PoliteActivist:

■ Who killed Saul?
During battles soldiers do fall but even though a soldier is wounded we must go round to make sure he is completely dead Saul fell on his own sword but that can't kill him it will only leave him brutally wounded and helpless so when the Philistine soldiers are going around to check who is still breathing among the enemies surely they will find the wounded Israelite king and pierce him through to be certain that he's dead completely.
Note that out of all slaughtered Israelite soldiers only Saul and his son Jonathan were carried away by the Philistines:

The next day, when the Phi·lisʹtines came to strip the slain, they found Saul and his three sons fallen on Mount Gil·boʹa. So they cut off his head and stripped off his armor and sent word throughout the land of the Phi·lisʹtines to spread the news in the houses of their idols and among the people! 1Samuel 31:8-9

As for the Amalekite he lied thinking David will be pleased to hear such news that someone has helped him to kill his long time enemy whereas David feared the true God so he will never ever raise his hand against the anointed of Jehovah {1Samuel 24:6} the Amalekite don't know Jehovah neither does he value Jehovah's anointed one that's why David called for his head! 2Samuel 1:15-16

The Amalekites has been enemies of Israelites for centuries before then {Exodus 17:8} God commanded Saul to strike them {1Samuel 15:3} that's why the stupid fool thought he could bring such a news to David a faithful servant of God who cherish loyalty to Jehovah and his anointed ones!

Please i'm sorry if my presence on this thread has brought you grief so if you don't want me to comment again i will surely take my leave. Just know that real Christians do help others to build strong faith and trust in the words of our God your God: the Holy Bible!
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by PoliteActivist: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The two accounts aren't talking about the same person, Matthew's account was talking about Mary's father. According to Jewish custom in the first century a man customarily becomes the son of his wife's father that's why Matthew said:
Jacob became father to Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ. Matthew 1:16
So he was talking about Mary's biological father who is Joseph's father in-law.
Luke on the other hand is talking about Joseph's ancestral lineage that's why he said:

"When Jesus began his work, he was about 30 years old, being the son, as the opinion was, of Joseph, son of Heʹli" Luke 3:23
So according to the opinion of the people in the community back then Joseph was the biological father of Jesus.
Both of them were descendants of King David from Bethlehem Ephrata! Micah 5:2 compare to Luke 2:4

During battles soldiers do fall but even though a soldier is wounded we must go round to make sure he is completely dead Saul fell on his own sword but that can't kill him it will only leave him brutally wounded and helpless so when the Philistine soldiers are going around to check who is still breathing among the enemies surely they will find the wounded Israelite king and pierce him through to be certain that he's dead completely.
Note that out of all slaughtered Israelite soldiers only Saul and his son Jonathan were carried away by the Philistines:

The next day, when the Phi·lisʹtines came to strip the slain, they found Saul and his three sons fallen on Mount Gil·boʹa. So they cut off his head and stripped off his armor and sent word throughout the land of the Phi·lisʹtines to spread the news in the houses of their idols and among the people! 1Samuel 31:8-9

As for the Amalekite he lied thinking David will be pleased to hear such news that someone has helped him to kill his long time enemy whereas David feared the true God so he will never ever raise his hand against the anointed of Jehovah {1Samuel 24:6} the Amalekite don't know Jehovah neither does he value Jehovah's anointed one that's why David called for his head! 2Samuel 1:15-16

The Amalekites has been enemies of Israelites for centuries before then {Exodus 17:8} God commanded Saul to strike them {1Samuel 15:3} that's why the stupid fool thought he could bring such a news to David a faithful servant of God who cherish loyalty to Jehovah and his anointed ones!

Please i'm sorry if my presence on this thread has brought you grief so if you don't want me to comment again i will surely take my leave. Just know that real Christians do help others to build strong faith and trust in the words of our God your God: the Holy Bible!

GOD DOES NOT NEED LIARS AND TWISTERS OF THE OBVIOUS!

This is exactly what I mean by fudging the Bible. Lying and twisting the obvious, thinking you're fooling anybody. You're only fooling yourself! Neither are you fooling God, He definitely doesn't need twisters and liars!

OK, here are some PURE NUMBERS. Let's see you twist them:

■ In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

* Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
* One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

■ How many fighting men were found in Judah?

* Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
* Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

■ God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

* Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
* Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

■ How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

* Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
* Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

■ How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

* Eighteen (2 Kings 24:

* Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

■ How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

* Three months (2 Kings 24:

* Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

■ The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

* Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:

* Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

■ When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

* After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
* Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

■ How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

* Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
* Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

■ When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

* One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
* Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

■ How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

* Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
* Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

■ In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

* Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:

* Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

■ How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

* Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
* Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

■ Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

* Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
* Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

■ Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

* Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
* Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

■ How many were the children of Zattu?

* Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:

* Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

■ How many were the children of Azgad?

* One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
* Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

■ How many were the children of Adin?

* Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
* Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

■ How many were the children of Hashum?

* Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
* Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

■ How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

* Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)
* One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

This is exactly what I mean by fudging the Bible. Lying and twisting the obvious, thinking you're fooling anybody. You're only fooling yourself. Neither are you fooling God, He definitely doesn't need twisters and liars!
OK, here are some PURE NUMBERS. Let's see you twist them:

If you're ready to learn all you need is personal Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses but if not there's no problem.
I'm familiar with the material you're using it's atheist's compilation to discredit God's word so through diligent study thorough meditation and fervent prayers i have overcome their shot if you also want spiritual armour to defeat Satan's missiles {Ephesians 6:11-18} it's time to gain knowledge but if you don't then it's OK.

Thanks for your time, may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by PoliteActivist: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you're ready to learn all you need is personal Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses but if not there's no problem.
I'm familiar with the material you're using it's atheist's compilation to discredit God's word so through diligent study thorough meditation and fervent prayers i have overcome their shot if you also want spiritual armour to defeat Satan's missiles {Ephesians 6:11-18} it's time to gain knowledge but if you don't then it's OK.

Thanks for your time, may you have PEACE! smiley

My buddy, it's nothing personal, just stop lying and twisting obvious things, thinking you're helping God. He doesn't need such help. Stop seeing the Bible as synonymous with God - the most devout servants of God of old never had any Bible. Focus on your spiritual development and growth, don't tie it to the idea that any book is perfect.
God bless you.
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by PoliteActivist: 12:31am On Jan 11
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by aswani(m): 12:59am On Jan 11
PoliteActivist:
I mean ALL!

I am late on this but very easy answer, because they were made by a group of lazy Nigerians who instead of going to work for a living, have realised there are lots of brain dead Nigerians about who they can delude into thinking they are important by labelling themselves Pastors, Daddy or Mummy Go, Apostle etc.

1 Like

Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by PoliteActivist: 1:24am On Jan 11
aswani:

I am late on this but very easy answer, because they were made by a group of lazy Nigerians who instead of going to work for a living, have realised there are lots of brain dead Nigerians about who they can delude into thinking they are important by labelling themselves Pastors, Daddy or Mummy Go, Apostle etc.

*Politeness*
But does it mean God was not telling them anything at all and they were just making it all up?
They all sound so sincere, and totally sure of what they're saying.
I find myself trying to come up with excuses and reasons why the prophecies failed
Re: May 29 2023: Why Did ALL The Prophesies Fail? * by aswani(m): 7:30am On Jan 11
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
But does it mean God was not telling them anything at all and they were just making it all up?
They all sound so sincere, and totally sure of what they're saying.
I find myself trying to come up with excuses and reasons why the prophecies failed

Indeed they were just making it all up.

Not one Nigerian so called Pastor, Daddy GO, Apostle etc could see Covid coming. You would think Bàbà God would have at least forewarned or hinted them of such a huge life changer.

You must be a good person to be making excuses for them, they are all Charlatans to me now especially as none of them have come out to admit why they did not see Covid coming.

The reason they sound sincere is exactly why they are Pastors, dere mout sweet and dere brain sharp. That doesn't prove they are anything to do with God though.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What does it take to be Godly? / Object Of Clarification, God Is Not You / Christains:we Have Been Deceived!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.