Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Profit For Being Responsible - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Profit For Being Responsible (167 Views)

Who Is Responsible For Regina Daniel's 5 Months Pregnancy Says Ex-boyfriend / Increase In Marital Failures: What Factors Are Responsible And Solutions? / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profit For Being Responsible by router123(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Fellow nairalanders. This issue I am bringing up has being giving me worries for a long time. But I met a facilitator in a seminar which am going through these week who nailed the whole thing. He said " ANY FAMILY MAN THAT SPENDS MORE THAN 10 TO 15 PERCENT OF HIS INCOME ON HIMSELF IS AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN". Please is it true? If it is true, does it make sense that I as a single man enjoying at least 90% of my income will willing / joyfully go and sign up for a contract (marriage) where I will now can only benefit about 10% of my labour. The worse part of it for me is that at the end of the day it is most of the time not appreciated by your spouse and children. In fact the children most often see their father who works like hell to raise them as an irresponsible man cos he he is not always at home and not always indulging them and their mother as angel who love them and have given them the whole world. Let me ask you now, if you are to build a house for either your father of mother today, who will it be? Did you people see why men don't want to Mary any more while a lady thinks that if she accept your marriage proposal, then she is doing you are favour. Pls who is doing who favour. Remember that in a family, a man' s money belongs to the whole family while the woman's money is her personal property. In a nutshell please I need to know from mature audience. WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN TO BE A RESPONSIBLE FAMILY MAN?!!!

1 Like

Re: Profit For Being Responsible by FROGMAN101(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2023
Cc Router123

Don’t sign up for something that will make you die at 50 due to burden grin

This is why we got so many out of school kids and single mothers cause many men have refuse to cope with the demands of marriage. They don’t even care, some men don’t give a damn.

Worse if you are trapped in Nigeria, a country consistently working against its citizens.

Advice I will give you is to understand what you want and then plan.

If you aren’t from a rich home or don’t earn a lot of money monthly, and you buy into the idea of marriage, settle down with a woman that is also doing a lot with her life. Educated, working or running a business or something that is earning her income. She must also buy into your vision of running a family and be ready to contribute. A lot of women are also footing the bills in their family incase you don’t know.

Then when it comes to wards, give birth to what you know your pocket can carry cause this eventually becomes a special trap for many men. If you cant handle the responsibilities don’t do it unless you want to live a life of begging people for help and giving your children out there.

Remember you are mostly alone in this life, your family will only value and respect you based on what you can offer, no unconditional love anywhere asides from your parents so plan yourself well.

Be WARNED!
Re: Profit For Being Responsible by Nice2023(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2023

I want to correct that saying;that men are not marrying again.
That is a blatant no as far I am concerned.

Come to the income aspect,not everything u hear,u should apply in ur life or expect to be generic in our day to day living

router123:
Fellow nairalanders. This issue I am bringing up has being giving me worries for a long time. But I met a facilitator in a seminar which am going through these week who nailed the whole thing. He said " ANY FAMILY MAN THAT SPENDS MORE THAN 10 TO 15 PERCENT OF HIS INCOME ON HIMSELF IS AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN". Please is it true? If it is true, does it make sense that I as a single man enjoying at least 90% of my income will willing / joyfully go and sign up for a contract (marriage) where I will now can only benefit about 10% of my labour. The worse part of it for me is that at the end of the day it is most of the time not appreciated by your spouse and children. In fact the children most often see their father who works like hell to raise them as an irresponsible man cos he he is not always at home and not always indulging them and their mother as angel who love them and have given them the whole world. Let me ask you now, if you are to build a house for either your father of mother today, who will it be? Did you people see why men don't want to Mary any more while a lady thinks that if she accept your marriage proposal, then she is doing you are favour. Pls who is doing who favour. Remember that in a family, a man' s money belongs to the whole family while the woman's money is her personal property. In a nutshell please I need to know from mature audience. WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN TO BE A RESPONSIBLE FAMILY MAN?!!!
Re: Profit For Being Responsible by Dimaya: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2023
grin hmmn

(1) (Reply)

My Scary Encounter With A Crazy Lagos Bus Conductor / So Many Witches And Wizards Among The Poor,why? / Roommate Needed In Igbo-efon, Lagos. (no Agent Fee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.