Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) (61699 Views)

12 States Where Men Support Hitting Women Who Argue With Their Husbands - NDHS / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
#2 na the real "GEE FOR LYFE"! cool

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by wittywriter: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
What Swag?

What kind of FP thread is this?

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
You may diee before them. Continue
squash47:
They are just ugly and should die so that the younger ones will have enough opportunity to grow.

Anything more than 75 years to me is boring.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Ayobeck(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
4 get it right,solo swag..ko fagun
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Westman001: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
if God wills. What's the point of being old and useless? Waiting for people to do things for me. Then causing my children unnecessary stress.

So you already accept the scenario that your old age would be a useless and miserable one. That would cause problems for you and your children.

People, here is someone with a fixed mindset. With a possibility of killing his old parent when they are too old for him and disturbing his life.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by illicit(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2023

Some of the rest are forced

2 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Gboom: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
They are just ugly and should die so that the younger ones will have enough opportunity to grow.

With this your mentality, I doubt whether dem dey grow old in ya family
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by SUNNINO(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shut up,don't abuse the aged ones like that ,I belief you will look worse at their age. Spoilt brat.
squash47:

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by midehi2(f): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

This forum ehnn, some retarded will just open their mouth and vomit rubbish, I pity your parents for this kind of comment, tufiakwa
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by ChristianMuslim: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
One idiot say 75 and above is boring, may u and your likes never get old to that age. As u wish so shall it be.. Baba God i love those old women o.. old age sweet o.. May God bless and protect every old people in this hard times o..

2 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Among these four old women, who has the real swag?(Photo)
All of them abeg! That is what a grandma should be into abeg. Enjoying her life again as she used to when she was young and happening. undecided
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Cantonese: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

What a very irresponsible comment. Go kill them na. You no kuku get grandparents. If you get at all, they may also be irresponsible like you.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by gfelo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
1 and 2 are wayward 3 on exercise point 4 relaxing with swag.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Konjiboii: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Your mama
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
if God wills. What's the point of being old and useless? Waiting for people to do things for me. Then causing my children unnecessary stress.

The day you'll learn that the things we speak are declarations!

Who told you 75 year olds are useless?

Better go and ask God for mercy so that the things you have said will not become your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Tompson88: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Remember Kumuyi,Obasanjo,Adeboye,Are babalola,etc even Agbako(actor) are still very okay and living good
Figger:
thought I was the only one with this mentality, old age is boring abeg. It baffles me to hear people say "I want to leave long till 120 or more years" I keep asking them to whose detriment, at that age, it's either u're blind, diabetic and unable to use the toilet na person go dey pack ur sh1t, probably all ur teeth has fallen off so u can't chew anything, or ur libido is on the zero level. There's absolutely nothing to enjoy at that age.

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

get out
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Tompson88: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Remember Kumuyi,Obasanjo,Adeboye,Afe babalola,etc even Agbako(actor) are still very okay and living good
Figger:
thought I was the only one with this mentality, old age is boring abeg. It baffles me to hear people say "I want to leave long till 120 or more years" I keep asking them to whose detriment, at that age, it's either u're blind, diabetic and unable to use the toilet na person go dey pack ur sh1t, probably all ur teeth has fallen off so u can't chew anything, or ur libido is on the zero level. There's absolutely nothing to enjoy at that age.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Exmilitant(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
.4 very cool.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
I don't think you have an aged person in your family and you don't want to see your fourth generation.
You are kinda rude and on dru.gs or frustrated.
Makamatic:

Are you saying you'll die as soon as you are 75 ?
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by superCleanworks(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Number 4 for me. to be able to still have ears for music through a modern equipment WITHOUT LOOKING RIDICULOUS is a blessing.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by paul100(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

You speak like someone with a low sense of reasoning.A woman in my church is 74.You drive herself,does what you may think people of her age can't do.The key factors here is God's grace and money.How old is the likes of PST adeboye and co.There are also top Hollywood actors in that age range that are still enjoying their lives.Money and God's grace can make a person of 75 look 55. Change your way of reasoning
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by KingLennon(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

People like you are to be checked. There's a very high tendency you can be involved in rituals sad
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Britishpea: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Figger:

Be careful what you wish for because it will eventually come to pass and you might not like it.

So you mean Oshiomole should die in 4 years time?

Just pray to reach the 75 years then you will know how sweet life can be and then let’s see if you will still want that.

Pray to have money to take good care of yourself.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Kinehap: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

You got it wrong. I have seen 100yrs and he does everything by himself.

The point is, take good care of yourself, eat properly, exercise, rest and put God first.

At 75 as you said, life is still very sweet. That is when you need to enjoy what you laboured for, go on vacation and be happy with your grandchildren.

It is sin, bad substances and poverty that kill the body fast. You get older even before 70
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Darkandhandsom(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mumu you are not funny
squash47:

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Mosba: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
It's a contest between number 1 and 2. You have to chose from both of them by deciding on the cock-head and blobfish
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by gaskiyamagana: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
No 3
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by superCleanworks(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

you will live to be 105 years old and death will keep ignoring you no matter how hard you try.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by justking(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by MrsTwrite(f): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
No 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. / Snake In My Roof / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.