Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) (61687 Views)

12 States Where Men Support Hitting Women Who Argue With Their Husbands - NDHS / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by 1972xy: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
They are just ugly and should die so that the younger ones will have enough opportunity to grow.

Anything more than 75 years to me is boring.
May your life be short cut at 75 .Your wish to make 75 your peak come to past.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by FireUpNow(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pix 2 mama
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Ijaya123: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
They are just ugly and should die so that the younger ones will have enough opportunity to grow.

How does their being alive stops the younger ones from growing?

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by tunde1200(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
3 joor
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Lama70(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
if God wills. What's the point of being old and useless? Waiting for people to do things for me. Then causing my children unnecessary stress.

If God wills? Why should God will it before you will die at 75 or even earlier?

You made it categorically clear that old people should leave at age 75 for some unsubstantiated and ungodly reasons. When the same wish is directed to you you are involving God.

The question to you is this, "who do you think has kept those oldies to such age?" Could they have been kept by other powers aside God? Or do you think you have a monopoly of God over them, or any other person for that matter?

I know for sure that you don't believe in the existence of God. You only ran to Him when you "sensed" death from the person who quoted you. Your commitment to God is a maverick idea of convenience. Shame!

Did these older folks kill your parents, in case you don't have? Did they ask you for food? Are you such a double-faced, treacherous, unfortunate and ungodly specie of a human being?

This vitriolic utterance is akin to premeditated murder in your heart already. That is what the Holy book says. Better go on your knees and seek for forgiveness before it becomes a curse unto you. Anything outside of that will activate the rule of "the hate that hate produced" in your life. That is how it works for those who want old people dead for no reason.

Be guided accordingly next time.

2 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by shaqur231(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

You will also grow old and such will be said to you too. Some of us wish we still have our old ones around.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by messenger4891: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mind what you wish for others .
squash47:

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by armadeo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Figger:
thought I was the only one with this mentality, old age is boring abeg. It baffles me to hear people say "I want to leave long till 120 or more years" I keep asking them to whose detriment, at that age, it's either u're blind, diabetic and unable to use the toilet na person go dey pack ur sh1t, probably all ur teeth has fallen off so u can't chew anything, or ur libido is on the zero level. There's absolutely nothing to enjoy at that age.

Oga na only you oh . I've seen many over 75 people doing things like they are still young. Walking without cane, chopping like mad, slamming jeans and better trainers.

Work hard in your youth , pray for Gods grace so you'll enjoy old age. Old age na groove abeg.

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jambite topic.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by toprealman: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
if God wills. What's the point of being old and useless? Waiting for people to do things for me. Then causing my children unnecessary stress.
You need to enlighten yourself. I’ve gone through you post and can confirm that your mental capacity needs to be positively engaged. Don’t use your standard to judge others.

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by squash47(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
toprealman:

You need to enlighten yourself. I’ve gone through you post and can confirm that your mental capacity needs to be positively engaged. Don’t use your standard to judge others.
oga calm down... So I don't a right to express my opinions? Opinions are free in Nigeria bros.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by IyanuDeb(f): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
i don't understand this undecided
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Imun(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Among these four old women, who has the real swag?(Photo)

Picture 3, mama dey dab...
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Formation10: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

if they where to b your mother you will wish her dead

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Imun(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Among these four old women, who has the real swag?(Photo)

Picture 3: mama dey dab!
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by toprealman: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
oga calm down... So I don't a right to express my opinions? Opinions are free in Nigeria bros.
Keep your opinion to yourself. You can choose to sign off whenever but let others live!
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Bakrabas: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Some grandchildren forced their grandparents to take such horrible pic for sm sake
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Bigsunny01(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

Are u saying @ Jagaban should die shocked shocked
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
That mama in 3rd pix is swagalicious...
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Laple0541(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

It’s because of the way you used yourself as a youth that made you think a 75year old individual can not take care of himself/herself. My 83 year old mother still goes to market without any help.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Chinonye02: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Oya we don show ...

For your home and office cleaning / Recruitment services
check in @
Angelic Global Limited
We offer you the best services
For more info
Call : 08127193486
E-mail - angelicglltd@gmail.com
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Alpharey: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Old age is a blessing. I want it
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Alpharey: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Figger:
thought I was the only one with this mentality, old age is boring abeg. It baffles me to hear people say "I want to leave long till 120 or more years" I keep asking them to whose detriment, at that age, it's either u're blind, diabetic and unable to use the toilet na person go dey pack ur sh1t, probably all ur teeth has fallen off so u can't chew anything, or ur libido is on the zero level. There's absolutely nothing to enjoy at that age.

Old age is a blessing. I want it.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Alpharey: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
All these people that detest old age. I thought that Tinubu, Buhari, Donald Trump and Joe Biden would have been some sort of inspiration to them.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Alpharey: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
No 3 is dachiii🤣🤣
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by squash47(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
toprealman:

Keep your opinion to yourself. You can choose to sign off whenever but let others live!
you too keep your advise to yourself. You can choose to be wise but stop giving unsolicited advice. Allow everybody to air their opinions in peace.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by gebest: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shapeaso:
Pic2..Is rugged you. cheesy cheesy
Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Rhozabeth(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
They all got their groove on! Am sure they are Jamaicans, those ones no dey like leave street.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by WriterX(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
I want to grow old, always loved the idea and really looking forward to it. To see your kids grow old, have their own kids, to be called a grandpa, to be able to seat and just enjoy seeing people, less worry about the day, yesterday or today. See, the only time you are ever not going to miss your childhood is when you are old. There is meaning to what I just said, cherish it.

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by ikorodureporta: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
cheesy
check out my profile pix
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by idady2njsd: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
pic 1
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Monaco2(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gggjhhj:

If only you go reach 75, then you go know how important and sweet life is, OGA you no go like die when you reach 75

He thinks 75 is actually old…there was a woman who sells close to my mom..she don’t greet her In our local dialect….it’s always like hi Afa dat kind thing. In my mind I was like dis woman Dey feel say she n my mama na age mate?!?She celebrated her 75 years birthday this year n I was shocked because she looks like someone in her 50s…..u gats see her children fully grown in their 50s na Soso mouth I just Dey open….some people no Dey look dia age o…. This mama will be looking like 60 by the time she is 90 so tell me why she go wan die
No b everybody nai Dey age badly some age gracefully with good gene…so dat guy wen Dey say no need to live past 75 is not fully informed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.