Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) (61707 Views)

12 States Where Men Support Hitting Women Who Argue With Their Husbands - NDHS / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by ojex004: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by gaskiyamagana: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
if God wills. What's the point of being old and useless? Waiting for people to do things for me. Then causing my children unnecessary stress.
Change your belief. Many times, despite the stress you talk about, many often feel happy,if not proud that their parents live longer on earth. Was there unnecessary stress your children caused you as you are bringing them up? Even if there is, you bear it as a good parents so that they too will be a good children for you too when become a child to them at your old age.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Jungleluv5: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Picture 2
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by ceejay80s(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
They are just ugly and should die so that the younger ones will have enough opportunity to grow.

Anything more than 75 years to me is boring.
Evil...eviler.....evilest
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by venchi: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
I move with 3
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Fugazy2023: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Makamatic:

Are you saying you'll die as soon as you are 75 ?

I'm not sure that guy you quoted will stay that long
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by venchi: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
I move with 3
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Titogbanski: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
no2
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Poske95(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
They are just ugly and should die so that the younger ones will have enough opportunity to grow.

We'll see your 69and a half birthday pics.
Insha Allah
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by LUAN(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
if God wills. What's the point of being old and useless? Waiting for people to do things for me. Then causing my children unnecessary stress.
the fact is that you go old and ugly one day. Nothing dey this life. At 60 you go don dey ugly
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Slow news day

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by brainhgeek(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Number 4....the swag looks decent and mature on her
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by DavSagacity(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

It Obvious u no longer have any of your parents alive
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Number 2
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by izicooo(f): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
No. 4
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by akinriches: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

You’d need a strong helmet cos you’ll surely collect grin

1 Like

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Dejijossy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=squash47 post=124823882

Anything more than 75 years to me is boring. [/quote]

When 80 is still marrying a new wife
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by BabaAduras: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

I trust if /when you get to 75 years you will hang yourself or take "Snipper" so that you don't live beyond that.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by omoluka: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by chiboycue: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shapeaso:
Pic2..Is rugged you. cheesy cheesy

The woman on picture one is young at heart and full of swagalicious hair style.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by jutan: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na human being type this one so?? Did you hit your head on a metal block?
squash47:

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Undisputed147: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Some people no just know how to talk. Forgetting say u go still reach old age. Na b say u go die before 75 years . ode
squash47:

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Boldtrust(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

How old are your parents, bro?
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by pepetua(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

This comment should be tags VERY GRAPHICS and should be written RESTRICTED IF YOU ARE POOR IN SPIRIT.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Vacora(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
And this is a topic worthy of discussion? Swag Who still uses this word in 2023!!
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Risingsunn: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

75 is a young age nwanne. 90 should be the number
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by placeofallure(f): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

You're warped if that's your idea of 75! You call 75 useless?

My dad will be 78 this August. He walks faster than me, he still oversees his businesses low key. We live several kilometers apart but he calls me every other day, sometimes more than once in a day. He sends me proceeds from his agro business, he sends money even when it's unsolicited. He insists on traveling to come see me at times. Anytime I go visiting him, you should see the rousing welcome like a king's, all made possible by him....and you say 75 is useless? You go ahead and die at 75. RIP in advance.
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by buJu234: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
according to someone,

he will write in his will that..

immediately he is above 75yrs, and he has any of those mobility sickness.. like stroke etc.

they shouldn't treat him, he should just allow him to die..

instead of him suffering his children, & grandchildren..

wasting their scare financial resources and time grin grin
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

May you not get close go 50 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.