Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food (22633 Views)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by dre11(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2023
The Lead Pastor at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, LSC, The Bridge, Ikeja, Lagos, Leke Adeboye, on Sunday, fuelled the cars of church members. According to a statement on Tuesday, the move was to assist the worshippers amid the hike in the price of Premium Motor Spirit.

The statement read, “It was an unusual church service on Sunday for many members of the LSC The Bridge: one of the RCCG’s vibrant youth churches led by Pastor Leke Adeboye.

"With the fuel price hike and cost of living crisis hitting hard on many Nigerians, Pastor Leke and the head of Christian Social Responsibility for the RCCG Youth Province 1, Lagos State, came up with a brilliant initiative to support church members.

Over 1,000 litres of fuel were contributed to support anyone who came to church on Sunday with their vehicle.”

The move was also described as a way of empowering young people and taxi drivers who used their cars for businesses and relied on them for their daily upkeep and expenses.

It was learnt that after fuelling the souls of everyone who attended church service with God’s word, the pastor directed members who drove to church with their cars to a designated filling station.

They all drove in their cars and had their tanks filled with petroleum or diesel. In addition to this, over 500 people also had their bodies fuelled with good food.

“It was an essential Christian social responsibility move needed for such a time as this,” the statement added.

After the event, the pastor gave a short charge to the people, saying, “You cannot use God’s fuel to do illegal things, use the fuel wisely.”

https://punchng.com/leke-adeboye-gifts-worshippers-free-fuel-food/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Taylor90: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2023
See what evil politicians has reduced Nigeria to

I mean the most populous and richest black nation is still being served free food for survival in 2023

God have mercy

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by TemplarLandry: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2023
Good one!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Estichuxs(f): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Good one from him. God bless him

Ad: Need a house to rent on the mainland? I'm your surest plug

https://www.nairaland.com/7776903/properties-rent-chidinma

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2023
As it should be. Don't just sit and start condemning this new government, help the government by helping people in need kos we all know Asiwaju is trying to stabilize everything.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by teedoxman89(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Well after all they pay tithe and also offering in his father church. That a best way of giving back.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by slawomir: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Wetin this one want let them take do

Instead of telling your members to go into the street for a peaceful protest

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2023
God give me grace to do ds too.........
God bless you pastor........

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by DevilishMan: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2023
This is how you know those that rigged the government into power.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by mbahdi(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Ok next

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by StemcellNigeria: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by landmark86: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Citizens are now the one doing the work of government.
Good gesture
Kudos to Leke and the house of God.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by mbahdi(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Ok nex

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by MarveworldG: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by awoniyi1236(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
As it should be. Don't just sit and start condemning this new government, help the government by helping people in need kos we all know Asiwaju is trying to stabilize everything.
how many people have you helped ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Estichuxs(f): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2023
DevilishMan:
This is how you know those that rigged the government into power.

grin grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by ecolime(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Nice one Pastor Leke.

We need more of this.

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by MykellOni(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Good one bros, God bless you more abundantly! You may not know the value of what he did until you hear from some of the benefactors. This past Sunday I went to church too, during service I busy thinking about what I craved to eat after service but I had exceeded my budget for the weekend and never wanted to withdraw any more money. Jz as service closed and I was preping to leave, my asst. HOD came and squeeze something into my hand and was like 'pls manage this for your transport' omoh if you see the joy in me that day ehn.... Apart from the fact that my wish was fulfilled, that little surprise feeling felt so good. That little thing you see, may really go far for some...
Jz do good always...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by hopefulLandlord: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Leke doesn't need to do this. He can just tell them to use faith like his father who said he drove his car from Ore to Lagos on empty tank

https://www.nairaland.com/1161191/pastor-adeboye-drove-car-without

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by saintruky(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2023
dre11:

“Over 1,000 litres of fuel were contributed to support anyone who came to church on Sunday with their vehicle.”

Meaning it didn't come from his pocket... It was contributed/financed by church members

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by datola: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Newsstories:
Watch Peter Obi ,Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed At The PEPC Tribunal in Abuja
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyBjoDt8GVc

Good of her for giving her tribe's man the full support.

One thing about Igbos. They hardly recognize any other tribes above their own. It's only Yoruba people that usually form woke and sophisticated to crucify their own to support others.

@ Leke Adeboye, sharing fuel? Hmmm... Hope it's safe sha.
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Surejob6: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Bigkoko: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Blacks & mental illness are 5&6..... Is this not the same Adeboye who together with Asiwaju form the genesis of destruction of Nigeria, at least, pre 2015 standards?

Stalin was actually right...no matter how you treat some race; especially blacks, throw them small corns, they will sing for you and how noble you are! Tufiakwa in Swedish!!!!

dre11:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by enemyofprogress: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Mamijoh(f): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2023
It's a good one
May the LORD God of Israel, bless him in Jesus name, Amen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by IMASTEX: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Did a rebate you mean.

Well, nice one all the same.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Bluntemperor: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one!

A very good one from the Pastor and God bless you more abundantly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Sultty(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
good move

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Came To Winepress 2022 With Crutches & Left Without Crutches - Pastor Bolaji / French Billionaire Pledges 100million Euros For Rebuild Notre Dame After Fire / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.