Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food (22672 Views)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by georgeakins: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
pikechukwu6:
Nothing but supporters of the evil rigging during the election undecided undecided

It is like you're yet to recover from the electoral disgrace and defeat of Peter Obingo.
E go pepper you tire.
Jagaban na your Master
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Yep Pastor Adeboye is a clown
You are the real one here
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by babyoy(f): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
God give me grace to do this.
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by landmark86: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
georgeakins:

No kudos to him.

Every penny he spends is taken from the people ( both poor and rich people feed him)

What does he do for a living?

Mr man keep quiet
Who u epp
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Donlexino(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
As it should be. Don't just sit and start condemning this new government, help the government by helping people in need kos we all know Asiwaju is trying to stabilize everything.
Mugu ,cow, mellow,ewu.hungry go reformat your brain very soon

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by georgeakins: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
landmark86:

Mr man keep quiet
Who u epp

If I see free tithes and offerings, I will help.

On a serious note, I don't need to be a religious parasite like Leke and his father to help.
I'm touching lives daily
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by kafeii123: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
FROM WHOM MUCH HAS BEEN TAKEN...TO SUCH A FEW CAN BE RETURNED!
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Calitoscassius(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shinjawestern:

See pain...

How much he scam u and Ur papa?

Because he never scam me
Yes, it pains me that fools like you are being scammed adeboye..

grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by fineberry(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
If you RCCG wella you go know say na rich people full that particular church
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by jubrilELsudan: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Why do head slamming mohammadian terrorists hate good things ...

THUNDER FIRE YOU

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Iseoluwani: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
teedoxman89:
Well after all they pay tithe and also offering in his father church. That a best way of giving back.

Gbe enu werey soun.

Humans

Never satisfied. Always looking for excuse
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Iseoluwani: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Yep Pastor Adeboye is a clown

You are back

You this forgotten atheist
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Decarbonisation: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Petrol go burn and food go finish, and then what?
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by hopefulLandlord: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are the real one here
Yep, I'm real and I keep it real unlike that clown Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by hopefulLandlord: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Iseoluwani:

You are back

You this forgotten atheist
I never left, just doesn't post as much as before.
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Yep, I'm real and I keep it real unlike that clown Adeboye
a whole man of God a reference person in the worldwide
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Laughingkk: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
See what evil politicians has reduced Nigeria to

I mean the most populous and richest black nation is still being served free food for survival in 2023

God have mercy

Free food that will take them for how long
Son of a religious rogue giving back to the Steeples
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Laughingkk: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
It is a clear case of taking from the masses with the right hand and give them token back with the left hand

If you know,you know
Just dey Play
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
teedoxman89:
Well after all they pay tithe and also offering in his father church. That a best way of giving back.
Na WA oo! With their own money for that matter yet the man gets the glory for it. undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Major7: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Wetin this one want let them take do

Instead of telling your members to go into the street for a peaceful protest

Damnnn niggar,how will they protest with an empty stomach? It's still a good move and it's not stopping the protest but fueling it grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Major7: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
saintruky:

โ€œOver 1,000 litres of fuel were contributed to support anyone who came to church on Sunday with their vehicle.โ€

Meaning it didn't come from his pocket... It was contributed/financed by church members

It doesn't matter where it comes from oga critic,what truly matters is that their needs where met. Who you help abeg?
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Major7:
โ–  It doesn't matter where it comes from oga critic,what truly matters is that their needs where met. Who you help abeg?
It does matter where it comes from because this man is taking glory for that which did not truly come from him but from the pockets of many of the poor in the congregation who don't own cars and are not even certain where their next meal will come from.. undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Feelings79: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
teedoxman89:
Kindly read Detronomy14:28/29, talking about how tithe should be shared
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Feelings79:
Kindly read Detronomy14:28/29, talking about how tithe should be shared
Better still, read Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 where you find that the entire Law of Moses was meant as the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan which makes it impossible for anyone who is not of the blood of Jacob and of the Land of Canaan to keep.. undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Feelings79: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Better still, read Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 where you find that the entire Law of Moses was meant as the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan which makes it impossible for anyone who is not of the blood of Jacob and of the Land of Canaan to keep.. undecided
The point was about tithe and I don't understand the connection with this verse
Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Feelings79:
The point was about tithe and I don't understand the connection with this verse
Just as it would be nonsensical to abide by the constitution of the name of Zimbabwe while living as a Nigerian citizen in Nigeria, it is equally nonsensical abiding by the Constitution of God's Nation of Israel --- a Nation that God sealed off 1900 years ago during the last days of Israel--' while living as a citizen of another Nation you were born into. That is what that passage informs you. The Law you quote does not apply in anyway or form to you or any Nigerian. undecided

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food by Mamijoh(f): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
chatinent:

Is the God of Israel the God of Nigeria?๐Ÿ˜Œ
Oh yes. Why do you ask?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart / Photos From Helen Oritsejafor's Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.