Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja (33124 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Pictures From Ongoing NLC Protest In Ikeja Lagos / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Crimecity: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2023
PHOTOS: NLC #Protest at Unity Fountain in Abuja over the removal of fuel subsidy, bad governance, and more.

55 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Xscape1993(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2023
I cry for many Nigerians who are going through hard times at the moment. The results of agberoism and toutism in governance are here with me. A country so blessed by God, but rule by agberos and touts.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Dexy4yah(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2023
What a country we found ourselves....from frying pan to fire....from bad leaders to worst leaders.

It's only revolution that can amend things in this country... nothing else

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Taylor90: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2023
We have suffered in this country that at this point we needed to relax and enjoy

But no we’re still protesting for minimal basic rights in 2023 when other nations are into big things

Na why Abuja people no vote for the cocaine thief

You knew how to increase salary of your cabinet senate and politicians but don’t know how to increase wages of the poor voters

Let this strike continue till 2027

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Osariemen12: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2023
They're all IPOB

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by slivertongue: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Govt must responsible to the citizens

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by inoki247: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2023
Give us a drone view....

With the complain people no wan gri come out....

Even the Civil Servant that need increments of Salary....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Savedday2: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Verily I say unto you, a time will come in this country when the poor will have nothing to eat but to eat the rich for breakfast!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is helinues self and that rat griller manabbqjwatever

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Ofunaofu: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu, Let the poor breathe..... don't suffocate them

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Ofunaofu: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is helinues self

hiding under his bed somewhere in a remote village in Ondo state

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

hiding under his bed somewhere in a remote village in Ondo state

grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by 22o62021: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Story

The question is who did you vote for?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by OVB123: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2023
They should protest against him because the country is hard.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Kylekent59: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2023
You guys voted him in, why protesting?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2023
What goes around comes around #occupynigeria2012.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by GoodRocks: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Damn!

Well only obi and his supporters are suffering. The entire Yoluba people and sad waste are enjoying. They're currently buying fuel for 90 Naira only. If you come with your facecap and broom they'll quickly sell it for you for 50 naira.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by nepapole(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Good as long as its peaceful

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by mbaise1000: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Abuja
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by slawomir: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Yes ...this is just the beginning
Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Calabar1stSon: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
I'm not joining no stupid protest because I am ineligible to protest. I protested during the last election by voting against this government.

I no fit suffer vote against this government, still suffer to protest against them again. Never.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by MykellOni(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
It's jz so bad right about now...
Tbh I'm ashamed to be a citizen of this country right now...
And the most annoying thing is while some of us are clamoring for a change in this bad system, some deadbeat idiots are there fighting strongly in defence of their oppressors. Infact they don't even want to hear you complain about the suffer they are also included in ooo. Bloody morons.., you all can begin to mention me again. Mentally retarded bastards!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by millionboi2: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu is an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Kingpele(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Damn Nigeria politicians are the most wicked politicians in the world...the confused FG want the poor masses to endure but they will not cut down on salary of the political class to source for more funds for national progress rather they gave themselves palliatives in billions to cushion the affect of fuel subsidy even though they're already eating billions as salary and allowances .is only dull citizens that will not revolt against such wickedness...give us new refineries and subsidy will die naturally..borrow money to build refineries and not for palliatives

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by DelahinConcept: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by AndyCole16(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Nobody should call anyone participating in this an 'IPOB' neither should IPOB infiltrate the protest so it won't spoil a well intended movement.

Guys check my signature to see a New Way to Canada Permanent Residency.
Schedule a free appointment today

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Nahunger(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Wow
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by twilliamx(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
The truth is that you think this people are fighting for you, but they are actually fighting for the beneficiaries of the subsidy money. How will you want to reinstate something that other countries were angry when we removed. It. For me I i stand by subsidy removal. Things will balance itself out.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Realist5: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
We are on our way. This protest dey sweet me sef.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by freeborn02: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Helinues and the national traitor that erroneously called himself 9jatriot will say all of them are ipob. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by orohbirodeysmel: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
So this protest later get head nawa o
Re: Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja by Racoon(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Shege promax everywhere. Thought the government said court have banned NLC from protesting? Evil govt

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VAT: I Will Take Over FIRS Offices In Rivers If Their Bullying Continues - Wike / Court Sacks Jegede As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ondo, Endorses Jimoh Ibrahim / "Buhari Is Going To America" Placard Displayed By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.