Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State (41221 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / Pictures From Ongoing NLC Protest In Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Nonny95: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Uyo, Akwa Ibom right now.

Protest started from the state secretariat, will move around the metropolis, and end up at the Government House, Barracks Road.

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Taylor90: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2023
We have suffered in this country that at this point we needed to relax and enjoy

But no we’re still protesting for minimal basic rights in 2023 when other nations are into big things

Na why entire South South people no vote for the cocaine thief

You knew how to increase salary of your cabinet senate and politicians but don’t know how to increase wages of the poor voters

Let this strike continue till 2027

153 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Daddyseun1: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Lagos is suffering and smiling state.
We suffer alot in lag.
Before subsidy daily is fuel 4k to 5k daily on my mini bus, but now its 16k to 18k daily, take home reduced drastically, I became more tiny everyday, biz became slow,

I thought everyone will join this protest in lag, this morning,

My surprise I see everyone off to work this morning,, suffering as Master's lagosian

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Conspiracy everywhere God will judge all of you , it's very unfair to start all these for a government that has barely started. Moderators should be cautioned not to be pushing this kind of topics to front page, they should be taken down. It doesn't speak well of our country

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by slivertongue: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Enough is enough. Govt must listen the citizens

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Nonny95: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Conspiracy everywhere God will judge all of you , it's very unfair to start all these for a government that has barely started. Moderators should be cautioned not to be pushing this kind of topics to front page, it doesn't speak well of our country

Shurrup your mouth

153 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Nonny95:

Shurrup your mouth
You are part of the people giving Nigeria a bad name

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Bethel4Life(f): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Conspiracy everywhere God will judge all of you , it's very unfair to start all these for a government that has barely started. Moderators should be cautioned not to be pushing this kind of topics to front page, they should be taken down. It doesn't speak well of our country
u didn't say this wen ur gods Buhari and thief.nubu was protesting in 2012

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Daddyseun1: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

This woman or girl, until that man feeding you start complaining, I believed you are complete house wife. Abodo

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by 22o62021: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2023
Daddyseun1:
We suffer alot in lag.
Before subsidy daily is fuel 4k to 5k daily on my mini bus, but now its 16k to 18k daily, take home reduced drastically, I became more tiny everyday, biz became slow,

My surprise I see everyone off to work this morning,, suffering as Master's lagosian

What happened in Lagos during presidential elections?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Xscape1993(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2023
Just look at what agberos and touts have turn our blessed country into...APC is a big curse to mankind....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by inoki247: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2023
Daddyseun1:
We suffer alot in lag.

Lol na afta that Cash Scarcity policy time I finally agree he be like say people don finally accept dere faith in this country....

Dem come dey tribalise the crisis like say dem print currency pack give some region..

I know before we can get that long protest like 2012 go too long cos dem don add Tribalism to all protest now lik say som will be immune to any bad Policy's...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Savedday2: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Verily I say unto you, a time will come in this country when the poor will have nothing to eat but to eat the rich for breakfast!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Daddyseun1:

This woman or girl, until that man feeding you start complaining, I believed you are complete house wife. Abodo
He will never complain in Jesus name

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by tsdarkside(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2023
i dey see some serious tits....
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by mbaise1000: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Where are those that occupied nigeria some years ago? Where is Soyinka BTW? And the rest of them,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Dafresh: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
So workers should wait till hunger kill dem before they'll start protesting, students never start their own

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Afriqiyaah(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade

1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by b3llo(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Good
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Goodlady(f): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
It all starts peacefully. Till it's hijacked.
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by tuoyoojo(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Anyone who protest against this government is termed as opposition and most times given a tribal coloration and tagged IPOB

I want to ask those who support this government, is your life better since this administration took power.

It's just 2 months and it feels like 6 years already

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by SILVERLINES: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2023
cheesy

Nigerians as a whole must join this protest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by tinsel: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Rag tag
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Sonnobax15(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Omoh,with the look of things,e be like say this suffocation go too tay abeg......
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by AndyCole16(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Nobody should call anyone participating in this an 'IPOB' neither should IPOB infiltrate the protest so it won't spoil a well intended movement.

Guys check my signature to see a New Way to Canada Permanent Residency.
Schedule a free appointment today

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Estichuxs(f): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Chai
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Utanisco(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2023
See nsikak MA brother

Abasi aya idiong mbufo

1 Like

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by IboHausaYoruba: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2023
Hmmn! Why rushing to protest. We will all benefit from the policy Tinubu is making at the end. The country has been bastardized by the previous bad leadership and corruption. Imagine Nigeria feeding all West African countries up to Cameroon through the cancerous subsidies. Give this man time to right the wrong. It's going to be painful but we shall all laugh at last.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by chipet67(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
You be mumụ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by gazza07(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2023
Drug baron is already a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Dididrumz(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

The same people in power now are the same people that protested when Jonathan removed subsidy. What did You say then?

You enjoy seeing people suffering; there is evil in your heart.

Spits.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south / APC Goat Given To Kingsley Esiso, PDP Chairman Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.