Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State (41224 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / Pictures From Ongoing NLC Protest In Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by efeteb: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Conspiracy everywhere God will judge all of you , it's very unfair to start all these for a government that has barely started. Moderators should be cautioned not to be pushing this kind of topics to front page, they should be taken down. It doesn't speak well of our country

You guys are pathetic.

Something is happening in the nation and you are urging moderators not to show the public because the public are not meant to see it.

If you become a leader you will stiffen the media and oppress freedom of information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by wittywriter: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2023
This uprising....in FELA's voice...

Has Tinubu spent 100 days in office.?

Wittyness
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by thisisit: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2023
Good Job!!

Let there be total Compliance in every state of the country.

No to fuel subsidy removal
No to unlawful and selected arrests.
No to War with Niger Republic
No to corruption and bad Governance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Willie2015: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2023
Daddyseun1:
Lagos is suffering and smiling state.
We suffer alot in lag.
Before subsidy daily is fuel 4k to 5k daily on my mini bus, but now its 16k to 18k daily, take home reduced drastically, I became more tiny everyday, biz became slow,

I thought everyone will join this protest in lag, this morning,

My surprise I see everyone off to work this morning,, suffering as Master's lagosian

Pls try and get ways..
of earning online...
Margin on physical bizness is slim..
With a lot of overhead costs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by seeker121(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2023
It seems you are addicted to suffering and your loyalty lies with Tinubu and not Nigerians. If u think anything will come out of this govt of paddy paddy you can believe anything. Wake up and stop being sarcastic with this ur comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by SantiagoMo(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2023
Daddyseun1:
We suffer alot in lag.
Before subsidy daily is fuel 4k to 5k daily on my mini bus, but now its 16k to 18k daily, take home reduced drastically, I became more tiny everyday, biz became slow,

My surprise I see everyone off to work this morning,, suffering as Master's lagosian
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Debitcreditcard: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Conspiracy everywhere God will judge all of you , it's very unfair to start all these for a government that has barely started. Moderators should be cautioned not to be pushing this kind of topics to front page, they should be taken down. It doesn't speak well of our country

Seems you are sick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Godstiger(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2023
There was a country
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by nsesam(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2023
God let thy will be done in nigeria
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by micoman28(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

Ewu gambia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Daddyseun1:
We suffer alot in lag.

Find another thing to sáy but subsidy is gone forever..

Of course I understand Ur plight but we need to adjust to post subsidy removal... Don't think we will bring back subsidy so that you can make bogus gain.

I feel your pain and I won't deny it

1 Like

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by BoldBrainz(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

Ah!
Just like your party, you want to use Nairaland and stifle our right to free speech grin?

Rose, so you equally have dictatorial tendencies? So you're that kind of mother who'll beat a child and still prevent him from crying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by millionboi2: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
you beat a child and expect him not to cry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by davidtemi(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
O ma se fun e o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by theway2023: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2023
cry cry

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Metrofox(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

Shut up clown.. 70bn for legislators while poor masses wallow in poverty.. make una get conscience

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Chiefpriestt: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
To sacrifice you to the deities dey hungry me

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by CodeTemplar: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
barely started you say. That's why we need a protest, to reverse the trend of increasing hardship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by mipeesoft(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2023
GOD is already punishing you for being an instrument of severe hardship against the innocent people, better ask for HIS forgiveness before it is too late
IconicR:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Diligence: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2023
About Lagos, it's all about these 4 fundamentals:

1. Stockholm Syndrome
2. The golden chains on Slaves
3. Stalin's confirmed Picking-The-Hen's-Feathers & throwing grains at them.

It's so pathetic how people choose crumbs that fall from master's table instead of grabbing that key and freeing themselves from man-made penitentiary!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by GorillaApp(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Thunder Fia you dia.

That's all I can say. Bye!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Fugazy2023: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

They are just wasting there time
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by mipeesoft(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Daddyseun1:

This woman or girl, until that man feeding you start complaining, I believed you are complete house wife. Abodo
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Kingpele(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=124825198] You are part of the people giving Nigeria a bad name [your drug lord master is the one giving Nigeria a bad name ...u are not a patriotic citizen at all...have seen an oil producing nation that import fuel except Nigeria..others have working refineries...if tinubu want to remove subsidy let him first build like 4 refineries and let us refine our own crude oil..subsidy will be gone even as fuel prices will reduce more
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Mosba: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Let us kuku do 2 weeks sit at home.
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Nice2023(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

U are not serious.

U don't have compassion,wicked soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by WorldRichest: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Bethel4Life:
u didn't say this wen ur gods Buhari and thief.nubu was protesting in 2012

Did we protest when Goatluck Jonaddaft was two months on sit? Protest till next year, Tinubu will not back down. You people have forgotten whom you are dealing with. It's Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban the City Boy Extraordinaire
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Mikeangelo0433: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Daddyseun1:

This woman or girl, until that man feeding you start complaining, I believed you are complete house wife. Abodo
Lol @ Abodo
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Enskynelson(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Government never start and he is choking people to death. The steps are the right steps but they were hastily taken without making provisions. Is it when he is done killing those he is fighting for that he will realise that he is doing the right thing at the wrong time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Odiriance4all(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

Your type are the real enemy of this country not the politicians themselves because without your type this wicked politicians won't continue to exist in this nation
Your type should be shot at sight and eradicated totally from this land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by bonnyhope: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Daddyseun1:
We suffer alot in lag.

Lagos is a home of pretenders

Acting as if everything is OK but dieing silently

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.