Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State (41254 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / Pictures From Ongoing NLC Protest In Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Djele: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2023
Ode is tinubu not part of APC for the past 8 years
IconicR:
Conspiracy everywhere God will judge all of you , it's very unfair to start all these for a government that has barely started. Moderators should be cautioned not to be pushing this kind of topics to front page, they should be taken down. It doesn't speak well of our country
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Jaykrown: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=Taylor90 post=124825027]We have suffered in this country that at this point we needed to relax and enjoy

But no we’re still protesting for minimal basic rights in 2023 when other nations are into big things

Na why entire South South people no vote for the cocaine thief

You knew how to increase salary of your cabinet senate and politicians but don’t know how to increase wages of the poor voters

Let this strike continue till 2027
[ “cocaine thief” you say? To make matter worse you said the entire South South no vote for am. Can you pls bring out your statistics to show the entire South South no vote for am? I don’t think you have a father or elderly people in your family, cause if you have, you won’t be opening your stinking dirty mouth wide and be spitting rubbish like someone who doesn’t have a brain. The stinking spam that should have been flushed away.]
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Slynation(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Conspiracy everywhere God will judge all of you , it's very unfair to start all these for a government that has barely started. Moderators should be cautioned not to be pushing this kind of topics to front page, they should be taken down. It doesn't speak well of our country
shut up your mouth...!! I'm not surprised since you don't pay bills...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by bonnyhope: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
To sacrifice you to the deities dey hungry me

grin grin

U sure say Amadioha go gree accept that one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by winner37(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Sha them the go government house in barracks road abi ? It will be easy when government order solider to open fire on them ..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by bonnyhope: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Slynation:
shut up your mouth...!! I'm not surprised since you don't pay bills...

U mean say na shanties hm de stay?
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by candygist: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Daddyseun1:
Lagos is suffering and smiling state.
We suffer alot in lag.
Before subsidy daily is fuel 4k to 5k daily on my mini bus, but now its 16k to 18k daily, take home reduced drastically, I became more tiny everyday, biz became slow,

I thought everyone will join this protest in lag, this morning,

My surprise I see everyone off to work this morning,, suffering as Master's lagosian

Them ban you for your village abi you no know road go your village ?
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Xkonzult: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
You are part of the people giving Nigeria a bad
l name
U are part of people who encourage ,fraud, corruption, kidnapped,inflation,..if our leaders are serious the country will have a good name
How can we have asassins,drug dealers ,smugglers,racketeerers,laundrers as leaders
And expect to have a good image..
Know dis,and know peace,ur leader are ur first image...and ambassador

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Iselogunise: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
I can see Okon and Ekaette in those pix

grin grin grin

Abeg, let us breath govt
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Slynation(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
bonnyhope:

U mean say na shanties hm de stay?
wherever the person is I don't care, imagine filling a tank for 40k twice in 3weeks and people are saying patience... nobody is saying subsidy shouldn't go, but what are the measures to elevate salaries and alleviate the suffering of people...

No one dey pain me pass the exchange rate system because na that one concern me pass...

My CL right now, na billing full there, I'm scared of coming to whatsapp sometimes, people are really going through a lot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Realguyman1(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
He will never complain in Jesus name
So u know Jesus and u kept on supporting bad things against ur own country? And u even agreed that a man is the one taking care or u, u should be ashamed of urself. No wonder u kept on talking anyhow and out of point on this forum everytime. Na una wey them dey feed they always talk anyhow pass for this life.

Or were you not aware when the Buhari government said it subsidise fuel up till the month of June, but Tinubu came in and removed the subsidy in the month of May. So where is now the money the Buhari government paid for the month of June? At least that question is what people were supposed to be asking the government if only most Nigerians were serious people

If not that Tinubu is a criminal who only wants to be an emperor in the whole of Nigeria just as he is in lagos, "why didn't he use that one month Buhari left down for him" to prepare himself and make arrangement for the subsidy removal in the month of july? At least he should have created a commitee to see through the process and to be giving him feedbacks on how the process goes (especially a commitee to look into the nnpc and Ipman activities) .

But no, he was so eager to recover all the money he spent on bribing his way into government from day one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by onlyboyson(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Una never c anything, vote for Peter obi una no gree shege banza pro max loading
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by naturefellow(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
We have suffered in this country that at this point we needed to relax and enjoy

But no we’re still protesting for minimal basic rights in 2023 when other nations are into big things

Na why entire South South people no vote for the cocaine thief

You knew how to increase salary of your cabinet senate and politicians but don’t know how to increase wages of the poor voters

Let this strike continue till 2027
Cc: TemplarLandry Helinues FreeStuffsNG seunmsg

This comment is dedicated to all of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by teefrenzy(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=Daddyseun1 post=124825045]Lagos is suffering and smiling state.
We suffer alot in lag.
Before subsidy daily is fuel 4k to 5k daily on my mini bus, but now its 16k to 18k daily, take home reduced drastically, I became more tiny everyday, biz became slow,

My surprise I see everyone off to work this morning,, suffering as Master's lagosian
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by naturefellow(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
but Tinubu, shady character as president, speaks well of the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Biola67: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
But it isn’t too early to approve 70 billion? IconicRetarded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by stacyadams: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

Thunder faya u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by stacyadams: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Slynation:
wherever the person is I don't care, imagine filling a tank for 40k twice in 3weeks and people are saying patience... nobody is saying subsidy shouldn't go, but what are the measures to elevate salaries and alleviate the suffering of people...

No one dey pain me pass the exchange rate system because na that one concern me pass...

My CL right now, na billing full there, I'm scared of coming to whatsapp sometimes, people are really going through a lot...
I don disable my WhatsApp....... angry grin
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Slynation(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2023
stacyadams:
I don disable my WhatsApp....... angry grin
I cannot run away from business deals naw, I just stop updating status, na that one dey drag attention pass...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Obyangel: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Daddyseun1:
Lagos is suffering and smiling state.
We suffer alot in lag.

God bless you, Agboro reduced ticket from 800 to 600, booking remain 200, each bus stop remain 200, major bus stop remain 600-800, police collect 400 (morning and evening money) and MC Olo omo wants drivers to collect 600 (instead of 800) and use our urine to fuel the bus and saliva as engine oil. Motor parts, oil, tyres and battery will come from heaven.
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Pacesetter123(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Will you sharap there!
You tribal bigot.
You are enemy of this country.
During our tenure as a South/Southerner as a president, you protested in that your slumpy Lagos for this same reason in 2012.
You even cook food and served the protesters in Gani Fahemi square, Tinubu square,Tafawa Balewa square and all the squares in Lagos.

I myself,I supported the protest not minding whether it is my fellow South/South man that is the president or not cos it was in the best interest of the nation.

But today, your fellow South/Westerner is in power, you suddenly see nothing wrong with the same policy you protested against 10 years ago.
All because of tribal and religious sentiment. E no go better for you people with this kind of develish mindset.
Ardent n o n s e n s I c a l angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Blessedity(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2023
is this what we call strike and protest?
when the banks and other agencies are still operating

I think this should be called a solidarity march or walk
please dont let anyone deceive you, there is nothing like strike and protest because this act is totally inconsequential it will hold no water.
if the truly want to protest let everyone shutdown their business and hit the streets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by stacyadams: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pacesetter123:

Will you sharap there!
You tribal bigot.
You are enemy of this country.
During our tenure as a South/Southerner as a president, you protested in that your slumpy Lagos for this same reason in 2012.
You even cook food and served the protesters in Gani Fahemi square, Tinubu square,Tafawa Balewa square and all the squares in Lagos.

I myself,I supported the protest not minding whether it is my fellow South/South man that is the president or not cos it was in the best interest of the nation.

But today, your fellow South/Westerner is in power, you suddenly see nothing wrong with the same policy you protested against 10 years ago.
All because of tribal and religious sentiment. E no go better for you people with this kind of develish mindset.
Ardent n o n s e n s I c a l angry
big amen in both Chinese and north Korea language grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Pacesetter123(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! Why rushing to protest. We will all benefit from the policy Tinubu is making at the end. The country has been bastardized by the previous bad leadership and corruption. Imagine Nigeria feeding all West African countries up to Cameroon through the cancerous subsidies. Give this man time to right the wrong. It's going to be painful but we shall all laugh at last.
Same way you give Goodluck Jonathan time in 2012, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by fcbelle72(f): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

Na God go punish that ur foolish mouth , since 8yrs ago, Apc have showing nigerians hell , was it tinubu that brought this evil blood sucking party upon nigerians , if u continue to support this devils , u and ur family will never have peace , be warned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Ellasure: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nonny95:
Uyo, Akwa Ibom right now.

Protest started from the state secretariat, will move around the metropolis, and end up at the Government House, Barracks Road.

na well fed akwa ibom women full the rally.

hope it will not turned rowdy.
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by John4B: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
I didn't see anything except the last image that has a lady with cowbell milk factory on her chest. Yes! I mean the lady holding a can water.
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:

Lol na afta that Cash Scarcity policy time I finally agree he be like say people don finally accept dere faith in this country....

Dem come dey tribalise the crisis like say dem print currency pack give some region..

I know before we can get that long protest like 2012 go too long cos dem don add Tribalism to all protest now lik say som will be immune to any bad Policy's...
when opposition is divided uncore...??
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Anyone who protest against this government is termed as opposition and most times given a tribal coloration and tagged IPOB

I want to ask those who support this government, is your life better since this administration took power.

It's just 2 months and it feels like 6 years already
Ipob is a terrorist group.. except u are sympathetic to them...
Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Cantonese: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
You are part of the people giving Nigeria a bad name

No he is not.

You are part of those who have chosen to live in perpetual bondage. You are part of those who have chosen poverty as your lifestyle. You are part of those who support your slave masters, give them more room to enslave you more.

Nigeria long ago has the bad name because you support corrupt people. Continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Labor party supporters. Nairaland moderators, you clowns keep pushing protests and violence to frontpage, you people know these protests are uncalled for, Tinubu just got into government. You clowns with no sense, where is the fault of Tinubu in subsidy removal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / Militants Strip Women Unclad In Akwa Ibom And Film Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.