Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria (754 Views)

Security Agencies Infiltrated By Fifth Columnists – Plateau Gov / I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos / Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by ChatterHouse: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2023
These is from a credible source

There are foreign element that infiltrate every site in Nigeria indirectly subtling urging the citizens to support Nigeria government to send in troops to Niger

Those people are in nairaland now
Every community site in Nigeria influencing decision

I brought this information here because the had been paid to disrupt information and the magnitude of decision here

NB: This protest is a distraction
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2023
God will never let Asiwaju down
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by Westerhoffe(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeria should not send troops to Niger. It will be a huge error from the president.
It seems like a trap.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by ChatterHouse: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

In as much I don't like your Asiwaju

He should not be use as a pawn

Mossad are in Nigeria now
Because of Wagner group coming to Niger republic this weekend
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by ChatterHouse: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Nigeria should not send troops to Niger. It will be a huge error from the president.
It seems like a trap.

It's a trap

Tinubu is a pawn now in the game of chess

1 Like

Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Because we don't value ourselves
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by endsarrrs(f): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Puppet of the first worlds
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by ChatterHouse: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2023
slimfit1:
Because we don't value ourselves

This protest is a distraction

Ipob, ambazonia are happy with the news
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by SantiagoMo(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Anyone here with any country aza consisting with 7 digits account numbers needed urgently

Contact me via my signature....
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2023
i noticed that long ago....

new accounts keep poppin up i never saw before and sayin strange stuffs....

i normaly say igbos....but am not realy sure.... undecided undecided
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by OkCornel(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2023
Tribalism don dey clear for una eye abi?
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by ChatterHouse: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2023
tsdarkside:
i noticed that long ago....

new accounts keep poppin up i never saw before and sayin strange stuffs....

i normaly say igbos....but am not realy sure.... undecided undecided

These are mossad ( Israeli intelligence outfit)

They support secessionist agenda
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by talented321: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Rose stop been emotional
IconicR:
protests are normal stuffs.
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2023
ChatterHouse:

These are mossad ( Israeli intelligence outfit)

They support secessionist agenda

These is credible

If I reveal my source, the organisation will be arrested on bogus charges

hmm....
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
Rose stop been emotional protests are normal stuffs.
It's unfair, how many months and they are already conspiring against him 😭
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by BoldBrainz(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:

God does not work through corrupt vessels grin.
Asiwaju cannot be God's plan for us please. I'm even more worried about your high BP than I am worried about Tinubu, cause I always knew he'll be a failure.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by AntiMarxist: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
It's a catch 22 scenario.

Allow the junta and endorse coups.

Isolate the junta and see the regional alliance against BH collapse.
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by ChatterHouse: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:
It's a catch 22 scenario.

Allow the junta and endorse coups.

Isolate the junta and see the regional alliance against BH collapse.

Is a lose lose scenario no winner

Invading a neighbouring country with a Terrorism situation around it is suicidal mission
And that's what the EU and France want because of Uranium in Niger republic

Tinubu is an unpopular candidate these will automatically backfire

And that's want the West want

Disrupting our so-called democracy is perfect for neo colonist
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by Westerhoffe(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Mmm…
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by AntiMarxist: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2023
ChatterHouse:

Is a lose lose scenario no winner

Invading a neighbouring country with a Terrorism situation around it is suicidal mission
And that's what the EU and France want because of Uranium in Niger republic

Tinubu is an unpopular candidate these will automatically backfire

And that's want the West want

Disrupting our so-called democracy is perfect for neo colonist

The whole coup thing is coming from NATO.

France is behind the coup junta .

Don't be fooled for one second.

How can there be a coup in Niger of all places without US and French endorsement ?

The US has several covet military and drone bases in Niger.

The coup is meant to remove the elected civilian democracy that was gravitating towards China in uranium and oil deals.

As for Wagner elements stuck in the Sahel, their leader has since fell out with the Kremlin after their botched Coup.

Wagner has since switched side and are under NATO.

If anything, this coup is sending a warning message to African leaders following the successful Russia-African summit.

The West will rather burn the whole continent than allow African nations out of their neocolonialistic vassalage.
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by ChatterHouse: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I felt something was fishy when he was elected the Chairman of ECOWAS just a few days to his presidential swearing in.

Some info are not meant to be reveal
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by ChatterHouse: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

The whole coup thing is coming from NATO.

France is behind the coup junta .

Don't be fooled for one second.

How can there be a coup in Niger of all places without US and French endorsement ?

The US has several covet military and drone bases in Niger.

The coup is meant to remove the elected civilian democracy that was gravitating towards China in uranium and oil deals.

As for Wagner elements stuck in the Sahel, their leader has since fell out with the Kremlin after their botched Coup.

Wagner has since switched side and are under NATO.

If anything, this coup is sending a warning message to African leaders following the successful Russia-African summit.

The West will rather burn the whole continent than allow African nations out of their neocolonialistic vassalage.

Wagner is very much under Putin
Prigozhin is tip to be the new leader after Putin

Don't be confused with that charade they pulled to deceive the west

The were no any Mutiny in Russia, its a media stunt on entertaining the West

Did you not see prigozhin on the just concluded Russia-African summit
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by Westerhoffe(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
ChatterHouse:

Some info are not meant to be reveal

Noted…
Edit my comment you quoted.
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by Bigkoko: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
I will support troop deployment if Asiwaju would send Seyi to head one of the Commando units .....hahahahhahaha. They are looking for fathers, sons to send to early grave, while their own is laundering money everywhere around the globe and buying houses.

See Ukrainians enjoying safety at home, now refugees all over Europe and Canada...

How many families lost soldiers to boko haram & ISWAP.... Make Seyi a tactical commander. Ndi ara

ChatterHouse:

There are foreign element that infiltrate every site in Nigeria indirectly subtling urging the citizens to support Nigeria government to send in troops to Niger

I brought this information here because the had been paid to disrupt information and the magnitude of decision here

Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by talented321: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
I told u the other day that jagaban should have waited for some months before taking that subsidy decision' why because his master was very bad to people and now his first step is also bringing hardship to the citizens'' and he (jagaban) know the country is divided.
Fine he has taking the step and he has told u times with out number that the challenges will be tough because those who was benefiting from the subsidy's cash will also rise against the government and many other stuffs. All the same everything will be fine.
IconicR:
It's unfair, how many months and they are already conspiring against him
jagaban has been on the politics business since u was never born'' just sit back and watch out for the outcome. U don't expect anything good from ur enemies' people like me take issues like this as normal stuffs.
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by KGBKremlin: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
ChatterHouse:

If Yoruba claimed educated are foolish to mislead Tinubu,las las Lagos will be a no man's land.

Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeria should allow Niger republic people determine their fate. No need for us to send troops there, let's fortify our borders, use our troops to destroy and kill all boko haram and Iswap in our territory. We should start arresting and deporting those illegal immigrants from Chad, Niger republic etc, these people are infiltrators, Iswap terrorists.
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by TookDownYourMum: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
ChatterHouse:

It's a trap

Tinubu is a pawn now in the game of chess

Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
I told u the other day that jagaban should have waited for some months before taking that subsidy decision' why because his master was very bad to people and now his first step is also bringing hardship to the citizens'' and he (jagaban) know the country is divided.
Fine he has taking the step and he has told u times with out number that the challenges will be tough because those who was benefiting from the subsidy's cash will also rise against the government and many other stuffs. All the same everything will be fine. jagaban has been on the politics business since u was never born'' just sit back and watch out for the outcome. U don't expect anything good from ur enemies' people like me take issues like this as normal stuffs.
Everything will be fine that's my prayers
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by ChatterHouse: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Prayer alone without actions tantamount to a suicidal vase
Re: Foreign Element Has Infiltrated Every Where In Nigeria by ChatterHouse: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Everything will be fine that's my prayers

Don't allow sentiments dictate your judgement

You're too young to understand the (doings) in Nigeria
Today

(1) (Reply)

Obidients, why are you guys so bittered and frustrated in life? / Why Is Ajuri Ngelale Always Referring To Himself As 'Chief'? / Oby Ezekwesili: The Nation Newspaper Are Liars, I Never Advised Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.