Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded (40338 Views)

Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) / Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Josephkabila12: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nigerian states that have boundaries with Atlantic Ocean are prone to flooding. States like Lagos, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ondo, Akwaibom
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Techexpress01: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
No b dis same road dey spent millions constructing.... Chai
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by shekauvsbuhari: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
virginchaser:
It is equally happening in China. Effect of climate change.
. EXCUSE FOR FAILURE. But the advanced technology happening in China isn't happening here.
NONSENSE
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Atlantis585: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Yoruba Ronu. This government will favor me and my family

grin
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Relevant123: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
GUO transport must rep grin grin
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by tfelicityk(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
No incentive programs for such ecology disturbance from the Local,State and Federal Government put in place.
We all put blame on the FG alone. How often does the FG apply the road?
The local and state governments makes used of the road often. And don't care to call on the attention of the FG agency in charge
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by emekajacobogbon(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Nigeria and wahala is like 5&6.

Abeg,who is holding that one trillion naira they saved from subsidy removal, please channel the fund here grin cheesy.

You want flood to swallow money??
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Bluntemperor: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
virginchaser:

True talk,but this Benin- Ore- Sagamu-end is just too bad, and the Federal Govt should immediately rehabilitate it with good Drainages!
Any government Roads, without Drainages is a fraud- we must get things done properly in this Country! NIGERIANS are tired of Bad Roads,at this stage of our Country! You remember how the now diceased,Mr Fix it of Benin Politics- under PDP could NOT DO ANYTHING THEN.
• President Tinubu should give Wike the Mandate and Urgency to fix the Federal Govt Roads ,as a Work Minister, after all,we have seen his capacity in Roads and Construction Works all over Port -Harcourt!
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by NOwazobia: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
virginchaser:
The most pathetic way to deflect and defend government irresponsibility. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by ufotunang: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
blowjohn:

Na final destination them dey soo.

Na to camp there o.

Nigerians too like travel.

If u check well many dey travel for other people wedding.

Some of them dey no invite them
...dey are going to the wedding to go and chop free food ...hunger dey for naija 🙄
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Eric7350:
This is bad. Because of no good drainage system.

Is that why it happens in USA, Europe and Asia too?
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Ifebazz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
How's the route now, can anyone kindly tell me please as I plan on embarking on a journey that way?
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Which day water dey carry ore,where the water come from? Na before ore bridge or after? angry
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by blowjohn(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
ufotunang:
...dey are going to the wedding to go and chop free food ...hunger dey for naija 🙄

Ehen na.
Hunger dey but wedding still full everywhere
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Caleb15(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oxtertee:

You can always travel through Ibadan to Akure down to Owo to connect kogi and link Abuja.

That's too far, ore-benin-Auchi-lokoja-abuja
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Caleb15(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Bluntemperor:

True talk,but this Benin- Ore- Sagamu-end is just too bad, and the Federal Govt should immediately rehabilitate it with good Drainages!
Any government Roads, without Drainages is a fraud- we must get things done properly in this Country! NIGERIANS are tired of Bad Roads,at this stage of our Country! You remember how the now diceased,Mr Fix it of Benin Politics- under PDP could NOT DO ANYTHING THEN.
• President Tinubu should give Wike the Mandate and Urgency to fix the Federal Govt Roads ,as a Work Minister, after all,we have seen his capacity in Roads and Construction Works all over Port -Harcourt!

Especially the three bridges at ijebu ode too lyn and no hold bars
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Caleb15(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ifebazz:
How's the route now, can anyone kindly tell me please as I plan on embarking on a journey that way?

I passed there on monday, there was no flood
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by zumbigbo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Swampnation grin
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Oxtertee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Caleb15:

That's too far, ore-benin-Auchi-lokoja-abuja

Have you travel through Benin / Auchi of recent? The road is actually in bad shape.

People had to group through owo/ ikare route to connect to kogi and link Abuja
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Funflipper: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kajaard:

You are a perfect example of how low nairaland has fallen to. Just imagine the intellect undecided

But what exactly is wrong with what he said?
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by computer0810(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Yoruba Ronu. This government will favor me and my family

Na yorubas cause flooding for benin 😂😂😂😂

U need help

1 Like

Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Caleb15(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oxtertee:

Have you travel through Benin / Auchi of recent? The road is actually in bad shape.

People had to group through owo/ ikare route to connect to kogi and link Abuja

Even the owo/ikare route to connect kogi is bad, it is the north that have good roads. In terms of time wasteing the aforementioned route remains the best
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Iamzik: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
so this pandora fraud would have fixed it within 2 months right?

Same man who couldn’t fix a tiny anambra in good 8 years

None of your family members has achieved a quarter of what this man has achieved in his lifetime.

Tinubu does not even know you exist. Smh
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by nextstep(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Eric7350:
This is bad. Because of no good drainage system.

And where there is drainage, passing motorist fling out their trash indiscriminately... why won't available drains be blocked...?
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by nextstep(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Caleb15:

Even the owo/ikare route to connect kogi is bad, it is the north that have good roads. In terms of time wasteing the aforementioned route remains the best

I found that roads in North stay good for longer mostly because of not so much rain, and frankly, not too much heavy traffic on the roads.

1 Like

Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Your papa
Kai my brother, my sister en don reach this level grin grin grin...na agbado people they don comot their brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by ufotunang: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
blowjohn:

Ehen na.
Hunger dey but wedding still full everywhere
....yes but wedding for Lagos dey sweet well well.. because Lagos wedding food is very plenty and the fried meat and chicken dey normally chop in the wedding is big ... that is why they are traveling to Lagos.. because of Lagos wedding.. because their food is very plenty than any other weddings in other states in the country

1 Like

Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by Tomek09(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2023
This is what Nigerians want. Good
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by corlin2(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Climate change.
Which stupid climate change
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by corlin2(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2023
I see Delusional folks talking about climate change.

Like seriously, which stupid climate change.

You guys easily believe the western fake news and stupid agenda.
Re: Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded by MrsTwrite(f): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2023
corlin2:

Which stupid climate change

ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Map Of The Itakpe - Ajaokuta - Warri Rail Line Corridors And Future Extensions / Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times / My Terrible Experience At Onitsha Motor Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.