Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal (646 Views)

FG Jerks Up Provisional Wage Increment To ₦‎35,000 / Sanwo-Olu Visits LASTMA, Approves 100% Salary Increment (Photos) / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by tonywonder(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2023
There was wild jubilation at all Zenith Bank branches all over the country as the staff of the bank woke up to the news that their salaries had been increased by 100%.

This was the bank's attempt to lessen the impact of the removal of fuel subsidies.

A driver at Zenith Bank now earns 120,000.

And a cleaner goes home with 80k.

The good thing is that the Increment was for both contract and permanent staff of the bank.

Workers were seen in groups praying for the owner of the bank, Jim Ovia, that God would bless his large heart, while others changed their WhatsApp DPs to his pictures.

It is good and touching to see Nigerian big business doing the most in these perilous times.

God will bless them.

#Copied

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by Alchemy528: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2023
Alright
Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by Creamypie(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2023
Na customers money them go steal to pay them. Wetin I see for access bank hand do make me close am. Secret stealing of money without alert, separate from monthly account maintainance deductions and transfer levy that come with alert.u will never know until u check balance against last transaction. I no wish anybody to open account with access bank.
Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by iyatrustee(f): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2023
While I appreciate this is good news, but it was wickedness paying their cleaners 40k before sha.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by tonywonder(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Creamypie:
Na customers money them go steal to pay them. Wetin I see for access bank hand do make me close am. Secret stealing of money without alert, separate from monthly account maintainance deductions and transfer levy that come with alert. I no wish anybody to open account with access bank.

Corruption for banks now no be here.... Dem don dey double d hustle now where everywhere dey red but I must commend Zenith Bank for this great move!

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by 001Lagos: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2023
This is good

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by tonywonder(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2023
iyatrustee:
While I appreciate this is good news, but it was wickedness paying their cleaners 40k before sha.

Civil Servants are paid 30k. Teachers are paid 20k-25k so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by Depriest2020: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
God bless Jim Oviafuluagu.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by SledgeHammerer: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2023
iyatrustee:

The op does not know the meaning of 100 percent increase. Don't be misled. There was an increament but not 100 percent of the former earnings.
Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by Seefinish: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2023
While Yakini Bulaba is not doing anything to FG workers he thrown into poverty in the name of subsidy removal

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by Seefinish: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
While Yakini Bulaba is not doing anything to FG workers he thrown into poverty in the name of subsidy removal.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by inoki247: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
When them go also increase dere Customer Money abi na only derr staff needs increament. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zenith Bank Gives Staff 100% Salary Increment To Cushion Fuel Subsidy Removal by Acidosis(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
News is fake. The increment is not 100%.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Peter Obi Is The President. (OPINION) / Imagine Peter Obi Was Accused Of Forging CSU Result, This Is What APC Will Do / Cement Price Will Increase To N9,000 – Dangote Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.