Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep (34016 Views)

Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group / Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Where is BUHARI in all these ??

Why has he not talked as someone whose family and extended families are all in Niger Republic?

Something is not right with this Buhari that just left Government.....

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Osariemen12: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Poor Buhari. See your motherland. Same fate awaits the election rigger from southwest Nigeria.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Germi9: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
tommy589:
Buhari rail construction and relocation to Niger is now under threat grin
Goodnews
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Okwyjesus(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
HonNL:
“The land and air borders with Algeria, Burkina Faso, Mali, Libya and Chad are re-opened from August 1, 2023,” a junta spokesperson said on state television.

SOURCE

The borders have been closed by the junta since its 'forced takeover' last week.

Nigeria who shares a 1608km boundary with Niger Rep was excluded. This is not unconnected with Nigeria's threat of an armed invasion on the Uranium-rich country, unless elected President Bazoum is re-instated.

This is good news from the PARASITE NATION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
It's a shame that Tinubu was sleeping when he ought to be awake as ECOWAS Chairman

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by nedekid: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shey you see?
What concerns is with internal issues with Niger? The west is only concerned about rear earth materials and uranium.
Now Niger has opened it's borders with other countries, and kept ours closed.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by BoldBrainz(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
mariovito:
In other words, these countries they reopened borders with are countries that recognize their government and are their allies.

Would you have done anything differently grin?
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by dododawa1: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
The day this 35yr old Junta go catch Tinubu one on one

The kind beating Tinubu go chop ehnn

This man has made it known that he doesn’t give a fvck about Tinubu and his illegitimate reign

Make Tinubu avoid Niger republic oo if not this boy go brush am enter gutter

See small Niger dey beef African giant Nigeria one on one because of INEC

They all knew Tinubu is a cocaine thief that came to power via window hence the disrespect

See small Niger dey face Nigeria square to square

Indeed there’s dignity in transparency and genuineness

Make war start first if I no support Niger make i die
life is a choice.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Csami(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

This man has made it known that he doesn’t give a fvck about Tinubu and his illegitimate reign

They all knew Tinubu is a cocaine thief that came to power via window hence the disrespect

Bros I dey your back gidiba!

Btw, dem don shoot that bastard wey dem tell make him come give account
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Femich18(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

grin grin
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Junta

it's getting interesting

patronise me today and share your own testimony
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Entanglement: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
What are we getting from Niger Republic? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by yahoodetector: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

My problem is not even Tinubu...my happiness is that Niger is where the former president Bihari has stashed most of his assets accrued from being president which I am 100% sure are not safe right now!

Karma is a biatch!!

5 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by godofuck231: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
ednut1:
One of the borders hahahaha
I swear to almighty God,
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by 24SEVEN: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Rubbish writeup. Onye Nzuzu.

7 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by edungene7: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Just imagine the see finish Nigeria is reduced to Ria,Nige is gone thanks to APC the demonic party
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by naturefellow(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Landmine1:
Every investment the useless ex government made to and in this Niger all about to go to waste. Very useless former government
that's someone's (mannabbqgrill) darling daddy you're insulting like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
The criminal drug lord called Tilumbu will see pepper in the hands of the military government in Niger Republic. Thunder fire Tilumbu!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Meditation01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Meditation is not something that we do. It’s not an action. Susie meditated. OK. Meditation is in that sentence a __? (Rama asks audience. Audience responds.) It’s a verb. Right. OK. Meditation can never be a verb because meditation is qualityless. It is mind in its primordial state, and there’s no grammar in nonexistence. Grammar has qualities, shapes and forms.I can assure you that grammar is the qualitative interpolation of language. Adjectives, pronouns, predicates, past pluperfect indicative—ridiculous. It has to do with qualities, shadings, differentiations, rhythmic structures of symbolic meaning. Curiouser and curiouser, if you will.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Agbeyangi1: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
[/color][color=#006600]Buhari how market?
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by asobo1: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kingosytex:
Why should Nigeria bother itself about what happens in Niger?
If the Nigeriens are jubilating then why should Nigeria cry more than the bereaved?
Nigeria should allow them carry their cross in peace.
Tinubu should let them be, he must not send troops there.
Doing the bidding of the west.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Vadese1: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeria want to form African big brother. Common bokoharam they can't even defeat them. Druggie president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by orion7: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Very good. That goat Buhari should go to Niger now let’s see
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by 9jatriot(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is actually a good time to close our borders between us and Niger and stop those illegal immigrants from entering Nigeria and forming as if they are from Adamawa State.

That border area is too porous sef

6 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by backtovillage: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good news for Nigerians.
Bandit go reduce small
It's time to depot those Nigerien begging South too
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Lumig: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin
The other neighbors are also military-controlled government except...
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by profodbaba: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeria which way....

For your fast and reliable visa processing, reach out to Irina. +1 (985) 441-7386
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by alasane: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Coup happened in Niger , Mali .

Igbos : Good na Nigeria be next ..

Flood kill 300 in Nepal :

Igbos : Nice one Na nigeria be next

Protesters take over capitol

Igbos : na nigeria be next

How can people hate their own country so bad but still carry the passport ?

9 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Cantonese: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na see finish. Nothing more, nothing else.
Chai.
Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by IamANigerianMan: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
ThatCEO:
When I was in secondary school, I once participated in a debate where I supported the motion that Democracy is better than military regime.

But now, I realised the rubbish I supported.

The "bad" military regime in Nigeria built 4 solid refineries. The Democracy people ran them to comatose, they can't built a refinery, they won't allow modular refinery as it will interfere with their corruption, n they still have the nerves to clamp down on d alleged "illegal refineries" in d creeks.

I will pick military all day. Try nonsense with Niger, una go hear am. People that can't tame a pack of bandits in the bush want to enter a war with a full grown country grin
I never support democracy one day, I knew from onset that black cannot practice democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep by Newton1045: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
ThatCEO:
When I was in secondary school, I once participated in a debate where I supported the motion that Democracy is better than military regime.

But now, I realised the rubbish I supported.

The "bad" military regime in Nigeria built 4 solid refineries. The Democracy people ran them to comatose, they can't built a refinery, they won't allow modular refinery as it will interfere with their corruption, n they still have the nerves to clamp down on d alleged "illegal refineries" in d creeks.

I will pick military all day. Try nonsense with Niger, una go hear am. People that can't tame a pack of bandits in the bush want to enter a war with a full grown country grin

Military regime better pass this our democracy by far

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Fuel Scarcity: Customers Fight In Fuel Station / Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria / ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.