Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight (47803 Views)

Passenger Caught Stealing Onboard Air Peace Flight / Passenger Caught On Camera Stealing From A Lagos Taxi / Two Men Spotted Stealing On A Moving Truck While Riding Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Sonnobax15(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
undecided
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by TotoGame(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Developer developing Air Peace...

Crime no sabi tribe buh some people always tell us dey are immune suffering....

Of course, go develop your Dilapidated brown roof residence first

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by bennybuhari: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Well dressed good looking man ooo. Either a kleptomaniac or a curse was placed on him.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by zizoo36: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
It can only be them. Biafrans and stealing are like bread & butter.

9 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by jasonclement(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
“Had I know” always comes last.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by haveMONEY: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
U see plane enter, still thief in you follow u share your flight ticket, village pple

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Celepope: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
How are his children going to feel seeing their father make mockery of himself over the cyber space .

4 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by blackdover: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Developer of the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by zizoo36: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Biafrans and stealing are like bread & butter

6 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
VITALIS NWABUZOR

The Obidience way of life

9 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Sk5050: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Silly man

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by 99persait(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Ipob people
If the people take over the Government,we go see fire

5 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Creamypie(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
He will later run for senate in his home state. And he will be voted

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Confirmedzombie: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mr. VITALIS NWABUZOR

I rest my case

No comment

9 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Toluwanise247(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Igbo and stealing

7 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by XAUBulls: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
obembet:
According to @mufasatundeednut

Yesterday morning, a passenger boarded an Air Peace flight from Abuja to Port Harcourt. During the flight, this man, Mr. VITALIS NWABUZOR (wearing blue safari) in the video took another passenger’s computer bag from the overhead luggage cabin, took the money(in the brown envelope) that was in the bag. Changed the location of the computer bag to another compartment and moved to an empty seat at the back of the aircraft.

He was amongst the first few to disembark, despite the announcement of disembarkation line by line beginning from the front. He was eventually caught and the money retrieved from him. Different currencies in different denominations were found on him.

Those flying local commercial flights in Nigeria should be wary of thieves like VITALIS NWABUZOR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3FGmVHQ6WU

Source: @mufasatundeednut
A thief is a thief. Obviously he's been stealing and engaging in other crimes in the past while claiming to be a big boy to his associates in the big city and village or town union folks. People like that have to be disgraced publicly to serve as a deterant to other potential thieves before being taken to court!

He stood no chance of escaping after stealing from the baggage compartment though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by BOSSkesh(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
99persait:
If the people take over the Government,we go see fire
Very true those people hate Nigeria with so much passion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by janvier27(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
I thank God for the lives my father and mother lived and the way i was brought up. May they continue to rest in peace. May i never bring disgrace to my family.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Babastrong(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na dem-dem. just come to check name. na their best business.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okortor:
Please help, my side chic is insisting I sent my wife and kids abroad so she can move in. What do u do please?

The pressure is beyond me at this point.

DO as she say naa, abi you de expect me to tell you to do otherwise?

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Shurtman79(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Darm holy sh*t
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by sonssyo: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ibo and stealing been mentioned everywhere, I don't even know how lord Lugard joined everybody together. Well truth be told, 90% of all these people shouting stealing, stealing Ibo this and that have all stolen at a time or the other. If you take your friends phone and make call without telling him or her, It's stealing! if you once lived in boarding school and collected another persons water (tapping) it's stealing! and the circle continues, I'm not trying to encourage what the man did but instead, an investigation need to be carried out to know why he did that, if you have never committed sin, throw this man a stone!!! PROUDLY IBO cry cry cry
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Toosure70: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uwan-gini? Looking for money to develop I think

5 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by wale8486: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
This na family matter nah .
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by wale8486: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Creamypie:
He will later run for senate in his home state. And he will be voted

under LABOUR PARTY oooo

8 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by henrimoto(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
All what these useless men knows how to do is steal, rape and murder. Foolish men!! undecided

They should get this animal arrested ASAP!!

Nonsense!! Thief!!!
😆😆...make Hypertension no carry you on top man matter like this. A no know why you dey act like this, see the kind endowment wey you carry for down.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
He should have been Thrown out of the Plane Mid air through the Window so he can Goan explain to his Maker why he chose to Disgrace himself like that. Na this kind person go dey shout Upandan say Government Na Thief. Hypocritical elements everywhere.
I swear.. our brothers from the east , Omo fear those people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by gift2xl: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
No age limit for Thieves.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by updatechange(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Cleptomania

Bro this one na thief look am well, no be kleptomaniac

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by johnjose68: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
obembet:

Yesterday morning, a passenger boarded an Air Peace flight from Abuja to Port Harcourt. During the flight, this man, Mr. VITALIS NWABUZOR (wearing blue safari) in the video took another passenger’s computer bag from the overhead luggage cabin, took the money(in the brown envelope) that was in the bag. Changed the location of the computer bag to another compartment and moved to an empty seat at the back of the aircraft.

He was amongst the first few to disembark, despite the announcement of disembarkation line by line beginning from the front. He was eventually caught and the money retrieved from him. Different currencies in different denominations were found on him.

Those flying local commercial flights in Nigeria should be wary of thieves like VITALIS NWABUZOR.

I don't want to check his name joor. [right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Laple0541(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Amaka kwenu

3 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Timmi: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
obembet:

See his head
See his facial look
See his name
No disappointment there.
Na Dem Dem

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia / 2 Men With 2 Human Wrists Arrested By Ogun State Police (Photo) / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.