Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight (47860 Views)

Passenger Caught Stealing Onboard Air Peace Flight / Passenger Caught On Camera Stealing From A Lagos Taxi / Two Men Spotted Stealing On A Moving Truck While Riding Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by assholemods: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Good. Case Closed
Case open come and arrest me!
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Acekidc4(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2023
assholemods:

Case open come and arrest me!

Will do very soon ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by worksmart(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2023
This looks like trial by social media.

If he is truly guilty why did they not call the police to arrest him?

I am not holding fort for him but , it does not make any sense filming him whilst telling him to remove his belt and count some cash on camera, i do not see how that proves anything one way or other.

Now if they had shown us he was in possesion of a laptop that did not belong to him , because he did not have a password for it, then the video would make more sense.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by assholemods: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:

Will do very soon ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ
Ok I am waiting.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Cantonese: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy grin past tense. Face the crossed legs,rocky head ,well starchy,newly caught THIEF OKORO

Past tense keh?
Who knows the kind mark wey dey for your face as we dey talk? Certainly na Ojuelegba you carry as face.
Leg must be like local fowl leg. Back of your oblong head must show where you come from. Your own head must good to take carry plywood, block and cement everyday.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Ikpunnegi01: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
All what these useless men knows how to do is steal, rape and murder. Foolish men!! undecided

They should get this animal arrested ASAP!!

Nonsense!! Thief!!!
I don't know who had offended you but you will masturbate till you tire if you don't change this your attitude.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Ikpunnegi01: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Ipob people
What did ipob do to your Ikpunnegi? Did they decimate it?
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Ofemmanu1: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Ipob people
Na Dem..
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Reelmii: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
Pclemenza:

The young man who stole a Mercedesโ€™ SUV in Abuja last month was dressed better than this man.
well dressed thieves grin

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by AntiMarxist: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
worksmart:
This looks like trial by social media.

If he is truly guilty why did they not call the police to arrest him?

I am not holding fort for him but , it does not make any sense filming him whilst telling him to remove his belt and count some cash on camera, i do not see how that proves anything one way or other.

Now if they had shown us he was in possesion of a laptop that did not belong to him , because he did not have a password for it, then the video would make more sense.

See am.

Defending their criminals.

You are free to go and defend him in court.

Useless people.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by worksmart(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
If he is proven to have stolen I have no problem with people castigating him, but I watched the video and all they were asking him was to count the cash that was in a wallet. Sure he was being treated as a suspect , but nothing I saw proved that he was guilty of any crime.

The source sef was not a news media but someone's IG address.

So I am supposed believe the man is a thief because the OP prefaced the video he posted with a list of unproven (from the posted video clip) allegations? undecided

For me it is better that a thief goes scot free than for an innocent man to be punished for a crime he never committed.
AntiMarxist:

See am.

Defending their criminals.

You are free to go and defend him in court.

Useless people.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by AntiMarxist: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
worksmart:
If he is proven to have stolen I have no problem with people castigating him, but I watched the video and all they were asking him was to count the cash that was in a wallet. Sure he was being treated as a suspect , but nothing I saw proved that he was guilty of any crime.

The source sef was not a news media but someone's IG address.

So I am supposed believe the man is a thief because the OP prefaced the video he posted with a list of unproven (from the posted video clip) allegations? undecided

For me it is better that a thief goes scot free than for an innocent man to be punished for a crime he never committed.

So why is he being intoregated?

Can you answer why?
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Dagger111(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
All what these useless men knows how to do is steal, rape and murder. Foolish men!! undecided

They should get this animal arrested ASAP!!

Nonsense!! Thief!!!

Babe! Were you brutally been sexually harassed during your teen age? Tell me the truth, i have everything to fight for you and make you first priority for everyone, including myself. Please acknowledged.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by worksmart(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Because he is a suspect, but being a suspect does not mean he committed the alleged crime.
AntiMarxist:

So why is he being intoregated?

Can you answer why?
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Franzinni: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Mr. VITALIS NWABUZOR I feel a strong urge to begin to check his name but I rebuke it
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Tito24: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Lavzz:
You are a big fool, God punish you
why e pain you like that na

Ipod billionaires ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China's New โ€˜Laserโ€™ Gun Can Silently Burn Through Flesh From 0.8km Away (Photos) / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes / Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.