Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight (47844 Views)

Passenger Caught Stealing Onboard Air Peace Flight / Passenger Caught On Camera Stealing From A Lagos Taxi / Two Men Spotted Stealing On A Moving Truck While Riding Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by gaskiyamagana: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
obembet:
According to @mufasatundeednut

Yesterday morning, a passenger boarded an Air Peace flight from Abuja to Port Harcourt. During the flight, this man, Mr. VITALIS NWABUZOR (wearing blue safari) in the video took another passenger’s computer bag from the overhead luggage cabin, took the money(in the brown envelope) that was in the bag. Changed the location of the computer bag to another compartment and moved to an empty seat at the back of the aircraft.

He was amongst the first few to disembark, despite the announcement of disembarkation line by line beginning from the front. He was eventually caught and the money retrieved from him. Different currencies in different denominations were found on him.

Those flying local commercial flights in Nigeria should be wary of thieves like VITALIS NWABUZOR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3FGmVHQ6WU

Source: @mufasatundeednut
Dem no take me to court and judge declare am guilty Dem come carry me to media space, brown roof people begin say one thing or the other about me. When we collected OUR STOLEN MANDATE, I go sue all una for character defamation!!!!!!
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by McCoy9067(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Immediately I saw the headline, I knew it would be Igbo man. It is in their blood. They can steal anything stealable

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Godfrey70: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Another banger!!
Aboki dey streets dey hustle you nah plane
You go enter steal people money nawaoo...

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by nedekid: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Idiot. see his head. He still has mouth to be talking with sharp mouth. He ought to be given Chinese eyes.
That was how one entered church, sat behind my aged papa and stole his Samsung fold (birthday gift).

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by ipobarecriminals: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
cheesy grin past tense. Face the crossed legs,rocky head ,well starchy,newly caught THIEF OKORO
Cantonese:

Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2018
Young handsome man caught red-handed stealing on Air Peace Flight

A young man by name Kunle Oni was recently caught stealing on Air Peace flight from Abuja to Lagos. As at the time he was apprehended by fellow passengers and airport security, he had already stolen several bundles of Naira notes belonging to other passengers from their luggage.
Mr Oni who boarded the flight with a supposed identity card of HB Company is a resident of Green Valley GRA.
Speaking while Mr Oni was being interviewed, another passenger who identified himself as the chairman of the Green Valley Estate GRA,where the suspect lives, promised to make sure that the suspect is brought to book.
Many passengers expressed shock that such a decently dressed young man could have boarded a flight with the sole purpose of stealing from others.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Jjhunt(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
g
Okortor:
Please help, my side chic is insisting I send my wife and kids abroad so she can move in. What do u do please?

The pressure is beyond me at this point.
what are you waiting for go ahead you must not wait for our validation
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by oldsoja01(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Why always this ethnic group?

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Igbo Amaka always in the news for bad behaviour

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by yemmight(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Omo Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Jungleluv5: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=DevilishMan post=124829885][/quote]this your igbo brother oooo flat head
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by ojex004: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na Dem VITALIS NWABUZOR. grin

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Ever8090: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
All what these useless men knows how to do is steal, rape and murder. Foolish men!! undecided

They should get this animal arrested ASAP!!

Nonsense!! Thief!!!
if na you dey that pic for your dp so,meeen,..you go good to nack I beg....

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by nextstep(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
... and looking at him you would think he's responsible. shocked

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by clems88(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
I feel ashamed on his behalf😕 . What a disgrace to his family

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yet they will be shouting that Tinubu is a drug baron, government are thieves, but just take a look at these one!

Flat headed people self ......

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by tunde1200(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Always them ipob terrorists.
They have nothing to offer the country than stain and destruction

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Felix6: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=DevilishMan post=124829885][/quote] grin grin cheesy cheesy
Bad Boi.

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Japastic: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
The shape of his head speak more about his identity.

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Bashirkareem31: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Ipob people
grin grin grin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Bashirkareem31: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Let the land of cannibalistic developers come and carry their brother 8
Spit on his gully erosion head
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Omoawoke2(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
He should have been Thrown out of the Plane Mid air through the Window so he can Goan explain to his Maker why he chose to Disgrace himself like that. Na this kind person go dey shout Upandan say Government Na Thief. Hypocritical elements everywhere.

Who broke your heart.

Lmao
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Bashirkareem31: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lavzz:
You are a big fool, God punish you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain you die grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by emperor863(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dazzzol,

I opened the thread to check names and I was not disappointed. They are trying to develop an airline owned by a fellow developer.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Bashirkareem31: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
updatechange:

Bro this one na thief look am well, no be kleptomaniac
grin grin grin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Josephkabila12: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Reelmii:
As e dress well so
thief dress well
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by obembet(f): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Dem no take me to court and judge declare am guilty Dem come carry me to media space, brown roof people begin say one thing or the other about me. When we collected OUR STOLEN MANDATE, I go sue all una for character defamation!!!!!!

U are protecting criminal cos he's your brother. That's bad

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Chucks13: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Vitalise Nwabufor!!!! Wetin do you?

Why is it that people that bear Vitalise, Peter, Zacheaus, Bathmoleu, Linus always a strange human and to worst it all when you started hearing Nwafor, Nwabufor, Nwaoboshi then be ready for pain in the
a s s behaviours they are always one kind human.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Subonbon(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Ipob people
Na IPOB send am go thief?
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by ufuosman(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na wa
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Cti28(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
He should have been Thrown out of the Plane Mid air through the Window so he can Goan explain to his Maker why he chose to Disgrace himself like that. Na this kind person go dey shout Upandan say Government Na Thief. Hypocritical elements everywhere.

See as he is properly dressed and will hardly pass as a thief.

In the ongoing protest, he will be among those at forefront.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by Elvis506(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
All what these useless men knows how to do is steal, rape and murder. Foolish men!! undecided

They should get this animal arrested ASAP!!

Nonsense!! Thief!!!
Why are u generalising it?
Not fair.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by crossfire(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / EFCC busts OOU, arrests students, recovers millions, cars / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.