Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website (30771 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts / FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by Majesty7: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
greggng:
The citizens are criminals just like there leaders are expert in corruption. This apps didn't put a gun on your head ...you borrow ...to pay becomes wahala ...in abroad most of there activities are on credit via credit card ...Here the moment we got the fund we start planning how to default ...have you ask yourself...where did those borrowing you money got there money from .? They could ve borrow from somewhere in other to render thst service.. if you default how will they pay back

No place will allow such an outrageous interest for a peanut loan. They are planned to fail. Just like MMM. Those who lost their money to MMM, counted their losses. They should count their loss as well.

Any person that offers a loan with an outrageous interest deserves to be dealt with because he also care less.

If you are one of them or their agent, count your loss and venture into a humane business
Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by jfkenny(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
just 5 days to due date they'll kill your phone with calls
Palm credit right?
Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by Janebutt: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Exciting Update for Unrepentant Loan Defaulters - This news is bound to bring a smile to their faces! https://fulfillgenie.com/
Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by JobAndVacancies: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2023
jfkenny:

Palm credit right?
Yes.
My due date and loan expires today and till now salary hasn't been paid.
I'm now scared as hell.
Will they message my contacts?

1 Like

Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by BscHolder: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2023
jfkenny:

Palm credit right?
my loan expired yesterday and till now salary never enter.
I've been begging them to have patience till Friday by then salaries will be paid but they just want use calls take frustrate my life.
I'm tired.
They've even threaten to make me go public
Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by Pharovo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
No level my bro. Nor pay shishi. Na loan you take, you nor kill person. If they should send nonsense message about you to your contacts they should as well kiss the money good bye. Rubbish.
Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by Adetokunbo3353: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
SVC6000:

Carry her phone come let me wipe that useless red indication covering her phone screen. I will unlock the apps so she could be able to use her phone freely. Tell her to change her Atm to avoid deduction from easy buy

Pls drop WhatsApp number
Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by SVC6000: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2023
[07041797744 quote author=Adetokunbo3353 post=125443593]

Pls drop WhatsApp number [/quote]
Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by SVC6000: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2023
Adetokunbo3353:

Pls drop WhatsApp number
. 07041797744
Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by Snapdrag0n: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
Majesty7:

Shut up! Just spewing trash. Your email saved. We will fish you out soon. You yourself confirmed you've murder older people. You are already cursed lil dude.

Also, we will get you soon. Let's see how it goes. Keep it up
Fo0l is not tool. Get a tool and don't be f00led. How does my writing affect Criminals like you taking loan money with pretends not to pay back. Try it in my company you're gone already.
Re: FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website by Majesty7: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Snapdrag0n:

Fo0l is not tool. Get a tool and don't be f00led. How does my writing affect Criminals like you taking loan money with pretends not to pay back. Try it in my company you're gone already.

Welcome back. You are still going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu / BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge / Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.