Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football (28102 Views)

Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32 / Legendary Captain Gianluigi Buffon Returns To Juventus / UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football by simfrost90210: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
Maobichek:

You aptly got what i said, you are indeed a good analyst with good reading of the leather-round-object game.

I'm humbled😒🙏
It's hugely a GOD-given privilege to have lived in those days, up until this time.. I deeply and sincerely appreciate our Precious GOD in all!!!

.., and even though i've not achieved my dream or anything tangible yet, due to certain circumstances beyond my control, i pray for more life in divine expectancy and opportunity to continually watch this game of football!!!☺️

1 Like

Re: Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football by Maobichek: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
simfrost90210:

I'm humbled😒🙏
It's hugely a GOD-given privilege to have lived in those days, up until this time.. I deeply and sincerely appreciate our Precious GOD in all!!!

.., and even though i've not achieved my dream or anything tangible yet, due to certain circumstances beyond my control, i pray for more life in divine expectancy and opportunity to continually watch this game of football!!!☺️

Good evening, i just followed you here because you deserve it and much more, keep being whom you are and your destiny will surely manifest sooner than you think.

1 Like

Re: Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football by AfonjaConehead: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

If Sweden plays Denmark at football, it’s abbreviated as SWE–DEN; the remaining letters spell DEN–MARK.

tongue
AWESOME!!!!
Re: Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football by WinningEleven(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2023
simfrost90210:

I thought Stam was a CB in Lazio with Hernan Crespo and Claudio Lopez as at then🤔😏 if my memory is still clear with those times i was so addicted to WinningEleven in Play station 1..
Ọmọ, football those days were the sweetest!

Back to our talk.. I greet you too.. See eeeh, you're right in your aspect, my brother.. In terms of performance, GiGi Buffon is far better than Dida but in the world of football which you and i know, it's the team trophy that counts much more than individual achievements!!! Let's use CR7 and Kylian Mbappe as case study.. In terms of personal achievements in world football, Mbappe is not near half of CR7's.. But Mbappe has won the highest trophy in football which CR7 has never and might never win, not minding the incredible superstars Portugal have put in place over these years! ...... What A Wow!

I trust you get my point now!
But you're perfectly right in your submission!
Why you day mention me 😔
Re: Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football by simfrost90210: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2023
WinningEleven:

Why you day mention me 😔

My brother, no vex!

Your name na Stam, Crespo, Claudio Lopez, Kylian Mbappe, CR7 or WinningEleven?

Which one, Bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 / List Of Invited Super Eagles Player For South Africa Match / Enyimba FC Throws Shade At Manchester United After UCL Ouster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.