Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Memoirs From Chile - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memoirs From Chile (123551 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Travelling To Chile / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Pussy
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. Ethiopia the best country on earth
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
erico2k2:

plz go and invest in a good phone a proper one so U can actually go i to people's profile
to see who is who.erico2k2 has been with the one profile since 2007.invest like this one I'm using it might give U some insight.
Forget that homosexualist
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. Ethiopia the best country on earth
Yes beta than ur passport u used to migrate to ur dreamland.. like someone said u were outsmarted in Nigeria.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Yes beta than ur passport u used to migrate to ur dreamland.. like someone said u were outsmarted in Nigeria.

Yes o. American visa one hand. All hail the great ethiopia tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yes o. American visa one hand. All hail the great ethiopia tongue tongue tongue tongue
Baboon... pussy ass nigga
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Baboon... pussy ass nigga
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Me I am tired of Chile o. I want to go to Ethiopia. Teach me how to get visa na. Abeg na cry cry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fvuk outta here. Chile shior.. make white supremist fvck ur butt hole. Come here to lecture pple on migrating to Chile. Na em men no go there since. Brazil even get name
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Fvuk outta here. Chile shior.. make white supremist fvck ur butt hole. Come here to lecture pple on migrating to Chile. Na em men no go there since. Brazil even get name

I wan go Ethiopia. Come teach me how to get the visa na
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 1:20am On Sep 09, 2023
Some of these demons have mental problems

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Sorry,Sorry ,don't cry ehn ,don't cry.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Maxxim: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2023
Omoh people be full of negative energy, smh
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Giditailor(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I wan go Ethiopia. Come teach me how to get the visa na

Congratulations, Tensa. Been an admirer of yours in the Tech section.

I have some questions and anyone with info will be appreciated. Have any idea of chances of a family of three to move into Chile at once, as dependants, if wife got admission for a master's degree?

Can tuition be paid instalmentally or once?

Finally, would it be possible for the husband to get work. And how's schooling for the kid of 4yrs+?

Thanks.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Giditailor:

Congratulations, Tensa. Been an admirer of yours in the Tech section.

I have some questions and anyone with info will be appreciated. Have any idea of chances of a family of three to move into Chile at once, as dependants, if wife got admission for a master's degree?

Can tuition be paid instalmentally or once?

Finally, would it be possible for the husband to get work. And how's schooling for the kid of 4yrs+?

Thanks.

As amazing as Chile is for me as a country I don't think I can advise a family man to come here. This risk is better suited for young single mobile people with no responsibility. Dependents are allowed to work full time while main applicant is limited to 30 hours of work. The language barrier is going to be a very mountain to surmount as a family. As a family man from Nigeria I can only advise Canada. UK won't allow dependents except it's a research program. US but then dependents can't work even other european countries aren't favorable to family people. You need to pay your fees in full. Instalmental payments is only for citizens and permanent residents.

5 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Giditailor(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

As amazing as Chile is for me as a country I don't think I can advise a family man to come here. This risk is better suited for young single mobile people with no responsibility. Dependents are allowed to work full time while main applicant is limited to 30 hours of work. The language barrier is going to be a very mountain to surmount as a family. As a family man from Nigeria I can only advise Canada. UK won't allow dependents except it's a research program. US but then dependents can't work even other european countries aren't favorable to family people. You need to pay your fees in full. Instalmental payments is only for citizens and permanent residents.

Thanks for the swift response, chief. Was trying to make a pick between it and Ireland; I know better now.

Wish you all the best in there and keep soaring, sir.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by babakb: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I suppose you mean 30 hrs of work per week as a student, that's sounds fair.

But can I get a visa for Spanish studies only.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
babakb:

I suppose you mean 30 hrs of work per week as a student, that's sounds fair.

But can I get a visa for Spanish studies only.
Na you can't get a student visa to come learn Spanish. There's a document you need for visa application and only the universities here have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by lastkingsman: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Na you can't get a student visa to come learn Spanish. There's a document you need for visa application and only the universities here have it.

Can I get visiting visa? grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by babakb: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Ok, but what if I secure a place in a University to study Spanish for a year, I suppose the University will give such a later?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
babakb:

Ok, but what if secure a place in a University to study Spanish for a year, I suppose the University will give such a later?

One would need to mail the universities here to find out but I doubt they will agree. Spanish is a language you can learn anywhere. It's like telling the German embassy you wan go Germany learn German when Goethe institute full everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by mrjojo: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

One would need to mail the universities here to find out but I doubt they will agree. Spanish is a language you can learn anywhere. It's like telling the German embassy you wan go Germany learn German when Goethe institute full everywhere.
Tensa, which country will you recommend for child birth please, with a future plan of parents becoming permeant residents. I'm looking at mexico/brazil..
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
mrjojo:
Tensa, which country will you recommend for child birth please, with a future plan of parents becoming permeant residents. I'm looking at mexico/brazil..

Both are good but if I was in that situation I will choose mexico. Even though the Brazilian passport is stronger than the Mexican passport, Mexicans can work in the US on the same visa that Canadians use to work in the US. If you are a highly skilled professional with a Mexican passport it's very easy to get a job in the US and make a lot of money for your family. Mexican citizens only need to live in Spain for two years to get Spanish citizenship and Spain has one of the strongest passports in the world. Spains economy isn't all that but once you get the passport you can move to richer EU countries to work like Switzerland or Norway. I will do it in mexico. You get your pr immediately after giving birth, your kids become citizens and you can be a citizen 2 years after being a PR holder.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by whitejs: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Both are good but if I was in that situation I will choose mexico. Even though the Brazilian passport is stronger than the Mexican passport, Mexicans can work in the US on the same visa that Canadians use to work in the US. If you are a highly skilled professional with a Mexican passport it's very easy to get a job in the US and make a lot of money for your family. Mexican citizens only need to live in Spain for two years to get Spanish citizenship and Spain has one of the strongest passports in the world. Spains economy isn't all that but once you get the passport you can move to richer EU countries to work like Switzerland or Norway. I will do it in mexico. You get your pr immediately after giving birth, your kids become citizens and you can be a citizen 2 years after being a PR holder.

Nice

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by winterberry: 1:16am On Sep 30, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Do you know if 3rd class students can apply for masters?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:04am On Sep 30, 2023
winterberry:

Do you know if 3rd class students can apply for masters?

No idea
Re: Memoirs From Chile by emmyfx: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2023
maasoap:

Grow up in order to grow in life. You are still a student and nomad trying to find his bearing and footing. You can't help it but dish people. Making noise on top japa to Chile grin grin grin
Nonsense

Chile passport have access to 137 country visa free. Including USA , Canada and all your European dream country. Aside this, Chile is the most beautiful, safest and strongest economy in South America. With an average salary of 2300 usd. When you are alone think about it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by emmyfx: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

No idea

Tensazangetsu20 , please can you contact me here
Email: emmyfxltd@gmail.com
I need proper guidelines regarding the chile visa.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2023
emmyfx:

Chile passport have access to 137 country visa free. Including USA , Canada and all your European dream country. Aside this, Chile is the most beautiful, safest and strongest economy in South America. With an average salary of 2300 usd. When you are alone think about it. Thank you

It's actually 178 countries not 137. The only developed nation that Chile isn't visa free to is Australia but there's a working holiday visa agreement between Chile and Australia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Sonnick(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It's actually 178 countries not 137. The only developed nation that Chile isn't visa free to is Australia but there's a working holiday visa agreement between Chile and Australia.
I know Chileans speak Spanish. Did you learn and speak Spanish before leaving for Chile?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sonnick:
I know Chileans speak Spanish. Did you learn and speak Spanish before leaving for Chile?

Yeah
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Sonnick(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah
ohh nice, thanks for your prompt response. I've been trying to use Duolingo to learn Spanish but I don't find it effective. Can you recommend how I can learn it, more like a platform or any way?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (50) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.