Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Memoirs From Chile - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memoirs From Chile (120355 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Travelling To Chile / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2023
ijeezlux:
Am already learning my Spanish oooooo. Abeg u guys should take it easy.. this insult you guys are throwing at each other is really really uncalled for.

But na wa for some people oooo. How matured men go come online de quarrel. Una really get enough energy
As you are learning your new fondly linguistic, ensure you don't intend going through this cause he's not adding up with his stories. If you notice he never mentioned where he applied for the visa to land in Chile. He just said after 3 years of learning Spanish at a level he was able to land in Chile.
Now listen your interview with online graduate supervisor is basically Spanish language. That being said, your speech must be fluent and audible. You can be denied admission study letter for speech impaired. It's not your language and you can't get a job without Spanish fluency.
As he learnt 3 years and master probably who knows or even cares but you will see that doulingo is awesome, and even going to classes but at the end you will notice that you have been deceived by another corny, sly pathetic individual all to chase name on faceless forum. Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Chojiro(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2023
ijeezlux:
Am already learning my Spanish oooooo. Abeg u guys should take it easy.. this insult you guys are throwing at each other is really really uncalled for.

But na wa for some people oooo. How matured men go come online de quarrel. Una really get enough energy
a 40+ year old man is behaving like a child because someone made a decision to go to Chile a decision that is not affecting him in anyway undecided

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Chojiro(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2023
Make we stop to dey engage these people, the OP is not asking you for money or anything I don't know why that is bothering you undecided

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Eldemmi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
People get problems sa. What is all the hatred and back and forth. It seems you guys just want to disrupt the purpose of the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Eldemmi:
People get problems sa. What is all the hatred and back and forth. It seems you guys just want to disrupt the purpose of the thread.

He can continue to explore his vacation on this thread but not convincing my brothers and sisters from Nigeria to a lost exploration of rascality trip. He's on his own!!! Nigeria mission is closed for him. Do you ever ask yourself why diplomatic mission is in a country? No be to japa o where u go run if you are being stalked by a stranger. Police? No.. Your Embassy is your safe zone.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Prosperity4All: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Your turn is always piqued with annoyance and heavy heart. Relax life will make a way for u. Leave all alone and face you, I mean ur life. All maybe doing beta Dan u. So your moniker should be properity4***address urself.
Again you try to take me on a detour...Na my moniker be your concern instead of the travel subject grin grin
Lacking capacity for engagement, real empty vessel
You forgot to tell us say na your papa get the Taxify
grin cheesy grin
Drop Aza make I send you shumtin for madam maternity for Chicago 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
lastkingsman:

Please what's the stat for Canada student visa approval now?

It is less than 70%. There is a website where the stats can be seen as published by the Canadian government. Tensa20 shared it with me. The extent to which he has dug into immigration policies is mind-boggling but highly commendable.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Prosperity4All:

Again you try to take me on a detour...Na my moniker be your concern instead of the travel subject grin grin
Lacking capacity for engagement, real empty vessel
You forgot to tell us say na your papa get the Taxify
grin cheesy grin
Drop Aza make I send you shumtin for madam maternity for Chicago 🤣🤣
Any educated personel that use such coined word for "account" by Majorities of young uneducated colossal failed IQ will be classified as a hocuspocus.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is more than 70%. There is a website where the stats can be seen as published by the Canadian government. Tensa20 shared it with me. The extent to which he has dug into immigration policies is mind-boggling but highly commendable.

Its around 35 percent. It went up but not by a lot and they want to limit it again as a solution to the housing problem in Canada.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Prosperity4All: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chojiro:
Make we stop to dey engage these people, the OP is not asking you for money or anything I don't know why that is bothering you undecided
It concerns him and other travel scammers like him.
Let me break it down so you and others may understand his pain and how they bait unsuspecting would be travellers.
Tenza is giving free info that helps intending travellers make informed decision and process their application without engaging Scammers masquerading as Consultants.
So he is left with no option than to attempt to discredit Tenza while also making the intending traveller to think the Scammer is a better option.
That's why Matrix and his likes keep opening new monikers on Nairaland to do their dirty job

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is more than 70%. There is a website where the stats can be seen as published by the Canadian government. Tensa20 shared it with me. The extent to which he has dug into immigration policies is mind-boggling but highly commendable.

Him say 35% u dey talk 70% hmm u both should be examined.

Lastkingsman
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yen yen yen shior... u go explain explain explain tire, no evidence.

Prosperity4All:

Let me break it down so you and others may understand his pain and how they bait unsuspecting would be travellers.
Tenza is giving free info that helps intending travellers make informed decision and process their application without engaging Scammers masquerading as Consultants.
So he is left with no option than to attempt to discredit Tenza while also making the intending traveller to think the Scammer is a better option.
That's why Matrix and his likes keep opening new monikers on Nairaland to do their dirty job
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Prosperity4All: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Any educated personel that use such coined word for "account" by Majorities of young uneducated colossal failed IQ will be classified as a hocuspocus.
The hocus pocus be wan make me ignore you kpatakpata.
But make I check something....how did you know the coined word means account cool
Where there is a thief, there is a police grin
Gerrarahere!
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Chojiro(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Prosperity4All:

you are right, na for this thread oga dey promote Ethiopia grin grin of all places undecided

6 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Donpre(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

70% grin grin grin grin grin

That must be a typo

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
But na wa for some people oooo. How matured men go come online de quarrel. Una really get enough energy [/quote]

Sometimes na kids with data oooo ,since na faceless forum anybody can be anything.
If not why must someone think where he reside is better than another person's place of residence. Dangote is doing well in Nigeria so he should assume Nigeria is the best for everybody?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Donpre:

70% grin grin grin grin grin

That must be a typo

I had to re-read what I quoted. My bad. I would go with Tensa20's figure.

Thanks. It has been modified.

cc: lastkingsman
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Prosperity4All: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chojiro:
you are right, na for this thread oga dey promote Ethiopia grin grin of all places undecided
Just imagine
Eritrea just broke out from Ethiopia some years back after many years of war, then for 2 years another war with the Tigray region which just ended less than a year ago (Nov 2022) and another crisis with the Amhara region has started.
Abi na Kenya wey dey litter with 9ja yahoo boys (which is where Matrix resides). Their women earlier this year had to protest police incessant arrest of Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by pansophist(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Karleb:

The Agbado vírus is a very potent one. It's eats up every sanity in a man's consciousness.

Best is just to surround yourself with people of like minds. That why I love Twitter circle.

Nigeria is a lost cause, not only political. The people are ready to support their oppressors and defend them with their lives even when same oppressors will willing starve them to death.

Nah! Better to be associated with another nationality. The fact say dem born you for one country no mean say na your home.

Of course lol.

The world is moving to a stage where allegiance is more of ideology, not nationality or geography. Your nationality would just be for administrative reasons such as travelling and identity.

Social media followership and religion is an example. People from all around the world who subscribe to let's say Christianity would align with a church any country they migrate to.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Its around 35 percent. It went up but not by a lot and they want to limit it again as a solution to the housing problem in Canada.
cheesy cheesy grin grin
EU pikin.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Prosperity4All:

Just imagine
Eritrea just broke out from Ethiopia some years back after many years of war, then for 2 years another war with the Tigray region which just ended less than a year ago (Nov 2022) and another crisis with the Amhara region has started.
Abi na Kenya wey dey litter with 9ja yahoo boys (which is where resides). Their women earlier this year had to protest police incessant arrest of Nigerian men.

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

I had to re-read what I quoted. My bad. I would go with Tensa20's figure.

Thanks. It has been modified.

cc: lastkingsman
Revise not re-read...research stop reposting.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
The airport I posted was the local airport o. One thing I noticed about Chile is how accessibility is taken into account in everything. In every building in Chile both government and private, there's access for disabled folks. In the airport, there's support for those who are disabled.
See the kind tiles dem use for there airport, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur international airport dey like paradise. 👍
This one and our second local terminal dey equal if not with a slight difference our new terminal take skip am.
See lugage thredmill don fade kpatakpata.
Low budget airport.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Chojiro(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Prosperity4All:

Just imagine
Abi na Kenya wey dey litter with 9ja yahoo boys (which is where Matrix resides). Their women earlier this year had to protest police incessant arrest of Nigerian men.
I pity for the people that will DM him privately grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by babakb: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

See the kind tiles dem use for there airport, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur international airport dey like paradise. 👍
This one and our second local terminal dey equal if not with a slight difference our new terminal take skip am.
See lugage thredmill don fade kpatakpata.
Low budget airport.

This Chile thread pain you gan grin grin grin

Hate it or love it, Chile get level pass Naija cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:27am On Aug 28, 2023
I wonder if Chilean men practice redpill or alfa meil. These people are hopeless romantics. The PDA I see on a daily basis dey make me envious o. You would see kids, old men and women making out and kissing in the open parks for hours on end as if they just knew themselves that day. I went out to the mall yesterday and men I just had to leave. On the escalator o, in the seats o. Went outside to the nearest park near the mall and the same thing. Omho grin grin grin. These people love crazily sha. I dont think I can let my daughter if I have one grow up here o. Make them no come dey kiss am like that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2023
babakb:

EKONGKING:

India GDP is 3.7 trillion and Singapore GDP Is 350 billion , many states in India have higher GDP than Singapore and using ur anology are richer than Singapore.

So where would u migrate , India or Singapore .
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I wonder if Chilean men practice redpill or alfa meil. These people are hopeless romantics. The PDA I see on a daily basis dey make me envious o. You would see kids, old men and women making out and kissing in the open parks for hours on end as if they just knew themselves that day. I went out to the mall yesterday and men I just had to leave. On the escalator o, in the seats o. Went outside to the nearest park near the mall and the same thing. Omho grin grin grin. These people love crazily sha. I dont think I can let my daughter if I have one grow up here o. Make them no come dey kiss am like that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The tin dey totori EU kid from ogbomosho never see b4.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by olril17(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

He can continue to explore his vacation on this thread but not convincing my brothers and sisters from Nigeria to a lost exploration of rascality trip. He's on his own!!! Nigeria mission is closed for him. Do you ever ask yourself why diplomatic mission is in a country? No be to japa o where u go run if you are being stalked by a stranger. Police? No.. Your Embassy is your safe zone.
Oloriburuku ni ee shaa
Re: Memoirs From Chile by olril17(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Oriee tii buruu shaa

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
babakb:

Same thing they did when @walkbrazil was documenting about Brazil years back and all of them came for his head , some of them are already researching the same Brazil now because they are still stuck.

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
oluyemi123:

Same thing they did when @walkbrazil was documenting about Brazil years back and all of them came for his head , some of them are already researching the same Brazil now because they are still stuck.

Dem don start to dey learn tudo bem! grin grin grin

They will never have rest.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.