Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) (1093 Views)

Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" / Christ Is Not Under Attack, Christianity Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by STRI1: 1:37am On Aug 03, 2023
Pastor refused to enter the stinking stream water he was using to baptize his church members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by STRI1: 1:37am On Aug 03, 2023
As your Shepard says, sheeps follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by STRI1: 1:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Pastors washes head on members to perform miracle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by BeautyOfIslam: 1:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Pastor walking on bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by STRI1: 1:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Pastor walking on bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by STRI1: 1:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Lord of the bands.

Bussiness men 😂🤣😂😂🤣😹😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by CJStarz: 3:39am On Aug 03, 2023
Christianity is no joke just that some pastors now preach and act their own doctrine in place of Christ's commandments, that's why the Bible said that Judgement would start from the House of God.
The alleged quote from Pastor Ibiyeomie, is not Biblical! The use and selling of arm bands is not found anywhere in the Bible either. The Pastor walking on Bibles is acting out his magic, just that God is slow to anger and plenteous in mercy.
The drama they carry out in the name of deliverance is what I'm yet to see a semblance of it in the Bible.
Instead of coming out to castigate Christianity,read the Bible and you'll find out these guys above are acting on their own.

9 Likes

Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by Maynman: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2023
Church LITERALLY means Circus what do you expect?For futher references

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiJGPRHkjgI
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2023
You don't know REAL CHRISTIANITY but that's OK i can understand where you're coming from (Islam) that's how we were taught to use our sense of reasoning back then! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by IamANigerianMan: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2023
STRI1:
Pastor refused to enter the stinking stream water he was using to baptize his church members
Christianity is not a joke, the people call themselves Christians refuse to read christians guide and manual which is Bible.. I worship in a church before where the pastor was cursing people for not paying tithe, me I don't joke with my tithe because is biblical.. I left the church because he was cursing the people....
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Christianity is not a joke, the people call themselves Christians refuse to read christians guide and manual which is Bible.. I worship in a church before where the pastor was cursing people for not paying tithe, me I don't joke with my tithe because is biblical.. I left the church because he was cursing the people....

The highlighted is inaccurate knowledge!

There is no monetary tithing in Christianity it was instituted in the old covenant and it ended with the old covenant.
That's why you can't find anywhere in the new testament where Christians pay tithes.
But the pastor is right for causing those who aren't paying in his own religion since that's what his own religion teaches though it has nothing to do with Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by IamANigerianMan: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is inaccurate knowledge!

There is no monetary tithing in Christianity it was instituted in the old covenant and it ended with the old covenant.
That's why you can't find anywhere in the new testament where Christians pay tithes.
But the pastor is right for causing those who aren't paying in his own religion since that's what his own religion teaches though it has nothing to do with Christianity.
Stop quote me with your nonsense doctrine and teaching ..
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Stop quote me with your nonsense doctrine and teaching ..

You're not a Christian, God word says:

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17

Goodbye if you're not ready to reason from the scriptures! smiley
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Christianity is not a joke. Christ is not a joke either.
What you did is both interesting and malicious. You scoured the internet for the most ridiculous of photos to back up your bias. Well, congratulations. What you seek, you shall find.

Pastor Ibiyeomie's picture quote is also unnecessary. You lifted two sentences out of an entire sermon and made a pic quote out of it. That's like lifting an equation out of Engineering Mathematics and slapping it on a picture quote. That'll be false.

Desist, sir
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by IamANigerianMan: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17

Goodbye if you're not ready to reason from the scriptures! smiley
I said don't quote me, Bible says bring your tithe , you are telling me tithe is not for Christian, I am a Christian and must obey scripture, the same old testament that says Earth was created six days and God rested on the seven days and you believe , when it comes to money because of your greediness you are now turning scripture upside down..
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

I said don't quote me, Bible says bring your tithe , you are telling me tithe is not for Christian, I am a Christian and must obey scripture, the same old testament that says Earth was created six days and God rested on the seven days and you believe , when it comes to money because of your greediness you are now turning scripture upside down..

So don't call anyone "pagan" for offering sacrifices because sacrifices are done in the Bible too! smiley
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by jeromestarks: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
STRI1:
Don't ever say that again if you don't want me to locate you. Are you stupid?
How can you use one event to judge others. Again, are you stupid or simply foolish?
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by jaephoenix(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You don't know REAL CHRISTIANITY but that's OK i can understand where you're coming from (Islam) that's how we were taught to use our sense of reasoning back then! smiley
You mean the 'real christians' molesting kids? Nah. I'd pass
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

You mean the 'real christians' molesting kids? Nah. I'd pass

Of course that's what unbelievers like you will like to hear about faithful people {Matthew 5:11-12} so keep that in your brains while we are zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all our neighbourhood without hindrances from all enemies or truth like you! wink
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by Emusan(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now, he's not a Christian but you are the real Christian.

Later he will be a Christian which belongs to Satan plan while you will be the one bearing the hidden name Jehovah wants to call His people which has been hidden from Satan plan (Christian) from time of Abel. cheesy grin cheesy grin

@IAmANigeriaMan pay attention to this screenshot below

Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
STRI1:
As your Shepard says, sheeps follow
You heard the other time this boy was talking about how any NYSCorps member who served in the year 2023 shouldn't be employed?

Anyways! I'm not surprised. Their bible is fake, so is anyone who preaches it.

Nobody should 'me' please.
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
STRI1:

These are not Christians but devils using Christianity for business.
Re: Christianity Is A Joke �� (pictures) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
jeromestarks:

Don't ever say that again if you don't want me to locate you. Are you stupid?
How can you use one event to judge others. Again, are you stupid or simply foolish?

Devils are not capable of being reasonable.

(1) (Reply)

Too Blessed To Be Rejected- Pastor Anita / How Can Get Daddy Adeboye Tel. Nø / Redemption Song: Bob Marley's Journey From Rasta To Believer In Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.