Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces (63012 Views)

Former Minister, Isa Pantami slams Bosun Tijani for relaunching NCAIR / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by naptu2: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2023
Dr. 'Bosun Tijani @bosuntijani

Reap where you do not sow? How pathetic can you sound? This is public service not your father's business. We will never move forward with this narrative you lots are spreading. Africa needs real leaders with things to offer.

It is becoming the norm. Tinubu fed them that rubbish narrative with his "serving power a la carte" wisdom. Go invest your time and money into your business if you want to propagate such rubbish narrative.

https://twitter.com/bosuntijani/status/1153658293170188288

See previous thread here: Bosun Tijani: Young Founder Of Nigeria’s Biggest Tech Hub Makes Ministerial List

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by naptu2: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Reactions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by naptu2: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2023
More reactions

Modified: There's more in the 3rd and 4th screenshots.

1 Share

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by helinues: 6:19am On Aug 03, 2023
grin grin

Never ever attach too much of emotions to anything.

Karma is a bae mehn

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Botragelad: 6:33am On Aug 03, 2023
Politicians are one of the most crooked set of people you can come across. They're a bunch of hypocrites. They don't give a toss about the people they're supposed to serve. They only care about themselves and their mates.

Most African politicians don't even hide the fact that they're corrupt. They're brazen, they are. They'll steal and loot and embezzle without any shame or remorse. The only reason and time they speak up is when it's not in their favour. When they're caught or exposed or challenged, they'll start to whine and moan and lie.

They make Heraclitus' concept of change hit deep. He said that everything is in flux, that nothing stays the same, that you can't step in the same river twice. Opposites are connected!

Well, African politicians are like that. They change their statement and views as long as they're benefiting from a certain thing. They'll say one thing today and another thing tomorrow. They'll be for something when it suits them and against it when it doesn't. They'll be friends with someone when it helps them and enemies with them when it hurts them. They have no principles, no integrity.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Tochi3(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2023
grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Lol why Nigerians no abuse or insult am na?

Once again because "he is my tribe" "he is my religion" so we no go troll am. 🤣😂

The other one called opposition wild dogs on newspaper as a columnist. Though campaigns and elections are over, so we pardon him. And the man is also very brilliant.

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Ofunaofu: 6:40am On Aug 03, 2023
helinues:
grin grin

Never ever attach too much of emotions to anything.

Karma is a bae mehn

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by TooNoisy(f): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2023
No big deal here. It shows Tinubu nominated him based on competence and not necessarily because he was a die hard suporter. The man has a very impressive CV and that is most important.

It is even to Tinubu's credit that he has nominated a very impressive guy who was not always a supporter and Bosun now has to prove himself.

240 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by seunmsg(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2023
To be fair to him, he advocated for people who have things to offer and are willing to serve to be allowed to serve irrespective of party affiliation since public service belongs to no one’s father.

Digging deep to bring out a 2019 tweet where he said something not so nice about Tinubu just to blackmail him is nonsense. A lot of those that accused Peter Obi of being a failure while serving as governor are now telling us he’s the best thing to happen to humanity after slice bread. People change their opinion about others with time and it’s no big deal.

So, it’s nothing. The tweet means nothing. He will serve as minister and contribute his quota to the development of the country. We want people who can deliver result in government and not asslickers. You all should learn to deal with it.

200 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by kokoA(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2023
I don't understand
Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Ever8090: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2023

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by ican2020: 6:50am On Aug 03, 2023
cryokay

1 Like

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by ican2020: 6:50am On Aug 03, 2023
Okay
Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by orisa37: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2023
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW.
37 HEADS ARE DEFINITELY BETTER AND STRONGER THAN ONE SOLITARY PRESIDENT.
Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Beremx(f): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:
To be fair to him, he advocated for people who have things to offer and are willing to serve to be allowed to serve irrespective of party affiliation since public service belongs to no one’s father.

Digging deep to bring out a 2019 tweet where he said something not so nice about Tinubu just to blackmail him is nonsense. A lot of those that accused Peter Obi of being a failure while serving as governor are now telling us he’s the best thing to happen to humanity after slice bread. People change their opinion about others with time and it’s no big deal.

So, it’s nothing. The tweet means nothing. He will serve as minister and contribute his quota to the development of the country. We want people who can deliver result in government and not asslickers. You all should learn to deal with it.
you had to include Peter Obi in your comment to make it look as if you actually made sense in your post?

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by MrsTwrite(f): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Where is the lie?

A beautiful morning to y'all. Do well to check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2023
Make you na leave Oga Bosun alone, na our guy ...Abeg o which one is "serving power a la carte" , make someone explain, I never Sabi English na to mix am with French come remain...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Racoon(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2023
This is the unreliable nature of people when afflicted with the virus of politics. They have no shemelessness.

1 Like

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by AmotekunSW: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2023
Beremx:
you had to include Peter Obi in your comment to make it look as if you actually made sense in your post?

Shut up there.
You hypocrites who denounced Peter Obi as Governor are now hyping him today. Go and look at posts of Kobojunkie and Owobokiri. Maybe you all have short memories.

Shameless cowardly liars. Spits.

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Okoroawusa: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Botragelad:
Politicians are one of the most crooked set of people you can come across. They're a bunch of hypocrites. They don't give a toss about the people they're supposed to serve. They only care about themselves and their mates.

Most African politicians don't even hide the fact that they're corrupt. They're brazen, they are. They'll steal and loot and embezzle without any shame or remorse. The only reason and time they speak up is when it's not in their favour. When they're caught or exposed or challenged, they'll start to whine and moan and lie.

They make Heraclitus' concept of change hit deep. He said that everything is in flux, that nothing stays the same, that you can't step in the same river twice. Opposites are connected!

Well, African politicians are like that. They change their statement and views as long as they're benefiting from a certain thing. They'll say one thing today and another thing tomorrow. They'll be for something when it suits them and against it when it doesn't. They'll be friends with someone when it helps them and enemies with them when it hurts them. They have no principles, no integrity.
While you are correct in your assertion I need to correct you that it's not a politician thing... it's a human thing. Even you will do exactly the same.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Emetex22(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2023
TooNoisy:
No big deal here. It shows Tinubu nominated him based on competence and not necessarily because he was a die hard suporter. The man has a very impressive CV and thatbis most important.

It is even to Tinubu's credit that he has nominated a very impressive guy who was not always a supporter and Bosun now has to prove himself.
You go explain and defend tire, its not uhuru 😆 😂 🤣

7 Likes

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by CannibalTorment: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Tinubu doesn't care about your bitterness for him, as long as you are useful, he will bring you on board

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by franchasofficia: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2023
He is right afterall, Tinubu is a good gang leader, he never fails to reward his gang members, every crook must be rewarded by Tinubu, that is why all criminals and Kleptomaniacs love Tinubu a lot, so relax and wait

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Okoroawusa: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2023
Some people think that Tinubu be like them that looks for faults, unforgiving, bitter about the past and ever ready to scatter everything once it's not going your way....no... that's not Tinubu... and is what makes him special... that's why people that have served him or come across him or encountered him in one form or the other are ready to die for him.

Such men are rare in every generation.

Dr Bosun Tijani is now a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria. If you like dig up old post of him fvcking Remi Tinubu.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Botragelad: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

While you are correct in your assertion I need to correct you that it's not a politician thing... it's a human thing. Even you will do exactly the same.
Look, i'm not disputing the fact that humans can be corrupt. I know that corruption is a human problem, not a political one. But the likelihood of displaying your crookedness and corruption or becoming a very corrupt person is higher in politics, as it gives room for corruption. That's why I said that politicians are one of the most crooked set of people.

Do you know what I mean by set of people? It's a vocabulary that means a group or a category of people who share some common characteristics or features. It doesn't mean all the people in that group or category, but it means a significant or noticeable number of them. It's a way of generalising, a way of speaking.

So when I say that politicians are one of the most crooked set of people, I don't mean that every single politician is crooked or corrupt. I don't mean that there are no honest or decent politicians out there. I'm sure there are some. But they are few and far between. They are the exception, not the rule.

What I mean is that politics is a field that attracts and breeds crooked and corrupt people more than other fields. Politics is a field that involves power, money, influence, and competition. A field that offers opportunities and incentives for crooked and corrupt behaviour. It requires compromise, negotiation, and manipulation. Politics challenges ethics, morals, and principles. That's why politicians are one of the most crooked set of people. That's what I mean by that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by renderme: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2023
This is why I love Tinubu. A real leader. He doesn't take people's actions against them.
In fact he loves opposing views.
This is why all these men queue up around him and are so loyal cos they can speak their minds freely and their voices are heard. I can never forget at the APC primaries when Tinubu passed by the VPand went to shake Buhari, Femi gbaja the senate President went to tell him he missed the VP and dragged him back to greet osinbajo. How many pple can correct their leader like that?
grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by Addme: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2023
They criticize as if they know it all. Now that you have been giving the opportunity, let's see if you'll work the talk.
I pray you don't disappoint and proof all waiting to mock you at the end wrong.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by accordadoga28(f): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2023
Beremx:

Was what he said far from the truth?
Was Obi's performance as a governor impressive?

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by DenreleDave(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:

Honestly the guy said notin bad but next time, he shud be cautious.. He needn't not to Mention name..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by DenreleDave(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2023
Beremx:

My crush...

Why not let us leave politics and enjoy our lives together... You are a lovely woman, don't let politics spoil our relationship.

My sweetest crush ❤️❤️❤️

2 Likes

Re: Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces by renderme: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:

Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.