Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma (37892 Views)

BBNaija All-Stars: How Nigerians Voted Venita, Soma And Angel / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by meobizy(f): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2023
If only conji could be reasoned with.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Jackipapa: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2023
The World have not seen anything yet! Just a matter of time.
Keep this for future reference.
Thank you.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by shoprite: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2023
BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma

What else is the show all about? undecided

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by phemmyfour: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Noble4life:
Abeg, how old are you? I want check something....
You're unintelligent. You need to be smart to draw inference from my post
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by stallionng: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
What lessons,moral or otherwise is this nonsense program projecting or teaching our youths that warrants winners going home with millions of naira while first class graduate or gifted youths lacks financial support?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Befidel: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
This is absolute wickedness to humanity,and craftily orchestrated to waste life of the youth..
Please run for your life oooo
Don't mortgage your future for money you must to regret it.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Aw6793: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Because no one wants to Bleep her outdated kpekus. Does she think I subscribed to see her ugly face
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Noble4life(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
You're unintelligent. You need to be smart to draw inference from my post
E pain am😜😜 I don see you wey intelligent with your mumu post. Stewped!!!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by DavieG17: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good day sir/ma I have a used LG 32inches SMART TV still in Good shape...
PRICE:60K NEGOTIABLE
NUMBER TO CALL AND MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP:08183878589
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Vind4favor(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Show of shame.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by phemmyfour: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Noble4life:
E pain am😜😜 I don see you wey intelligent with your mumu post. Stewped!!!
Cry me a river
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by mutvy: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
It is acceptable in Chritianity.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by gaskiyamagana: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Doyin David has stated that there is no justification for having sex on national TV.

Doyin on Wednesday, during a conversation with her colleague, Soma, noted that she would voluntarily exit the house if she ever engaged in such an act.

Doyin:

Soma:

Doyin:

Soma:

Doyin:

DAILY POST
Any nation that promote evil can never prosper. No amount of prayers. Where are the parrots of lslamization and Christianization of Nigeria politic in this BASTARDS BASTARDIZING NIGERIA immoral show?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Rhozabeth(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
PussyKing:

A.married Yoruba Lady ??
Married Calabar girl with one Urhobo boy! Can't remember her name right now. Her marriage eventually crashed.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Rhozabeth(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Okhuadams:
And the stupid husband did nothing
The marriage crashed na!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Rhozabeth(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Expanse2020:

A married lady or Married and unmarried ladies did it freely on the shows
The society will not judge u so much if u are not married, many single girls have done it and seemingly got away with it but for the married lady, her marriage crashed. Can't remember her name now but the guy's name is Boma.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Rhozabeth(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
highness25:
wetin married lady de do there in the first place?
E ture me o! I have always said that married guys and ladies should never have been part of the housemates from the onset!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Rhozabeth(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
If lying, fighting , dancing half naked etc on national TV isn't a big deal, I don't think having sex should be.
Having sex by married lady or man on national tv is a big deal in our society. The two married people that ever did that on the show went into oblivion after the show because they never got any form of endorsement!!!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Rhozabeth(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Ex-married
Of course that happened b4 she became an ex!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Expanse2020(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rhozabeth:

The society will not judge u so much if u are not married, many single girls have done it and seemingly got away with it but for the married lady, her marriage crashed. Can't remember her name now but the guy's name is Boma.
yes naw no man can allow his wife to be sexualized on a show and feel Cool with
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rhozabeth:

Of course that happened b4 she became an ex!

Nope
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by phemmyfour: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rhozabeth:

Having sex by married lady or man on national tv is a big deal in our society. The two married people that ever did that on the show went into oblivion after the show because they never got any form of endorsement!!!
And where did you see married lady in my post?

BTW, this is Tega signing one of her endorsement deals after the show

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Abatek: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hmms, though it's not polite oooo
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by TruthHurts100: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dressing like an Olosho is better?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by highness25(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rhozabeth:

E ture me o! I have always said that married guys and ladies should never have been part of the housemates from the onset!
They will get what the deserved na
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by Tilewizy: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Solofresh2:
It's not terrible.They can continue fvcking on live TV for all I care
You can't shame the shameless

Where are you from please. The way I laughed at this comment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma by AfDapone: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2023
1stola:
They all know, but some of them will still disgrace their parents and family members there.

You do stupid things that you'll later regret and that will tarnish your image for life...

It's even worse for the girls...
Imagine watching your father watching his daughter getting digged on national TV all for money...

Your future husband will see it...
Your in-laws will see it...
Your children and grandchildren will continue to see it.

Even people we thought won't care in the west like Kim is still regretting her leaked video and always saying she hopes that her children won't see it.

All those you mentioned will grow to not care anymore. That's sadly what civilization is degenerating into.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note / Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates / BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.