Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye (18500 Views)

APC Is History In Kogi State, I Befriend, Kiss & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye(vid) / Conella Services Offers To Help Army Subdue Boko Haram / The Great Zik didn't learn well from history. My Brother Is Now The VC Of UNN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by highchief1: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
9jahotblog:
bello strength has been thoroughly defeated. Infact honourable James faleke will work against yahaya bello stooge, Ododo in the November 11th governorship poll. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. Yahaya bello will lose Kogi central senatorial district to dino melaye of Pdp in the November 11th governorship election.
when did u start following politics?talk true.
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Addme:

The same Dino that could not win a Senatorial elections want to win governorship elections. In Wike's voice, "Are we joking here"?
indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye will surely defeat yahaya bello stooge, Ododo in the November 11th governorship election. It’s 14 LG in the bag. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal

1 Like

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
saysoo:
Oga na Naija politicians we dey talk ooh? I never see the man for any project ooh?show me. No be photo ontop cars and suit the man dey show?
I will post some of the projects he did why in the senate and you will love indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye more. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. All these projects are much lively for public usage. Senator Dino Melaye is the best governorship candidate so far in the November 11th governorship election. Senator Dino melaye will win by the special Grace of Almighty God.

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
highchief1:
when did u start following politics?talk true.
15 years ago
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
spencekat:
It won't be easy o
it will be easy by God’s Grace as the security operatives will do their job well in taming all the yahaya bello thugs on the eve of the election and also the November 11th governorship poll. Senator Dino Melaye will win the poll. No doubt about that. Senator Dino Melaye is much loved by the Kogi electorates.
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by SamOchuko: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
SamOchuko:

Very true, like how you tamed the police lion when you ran away from arrest and hid in the bush
Senator Dino Melaye is a indefatigable incoming Governor of Kogi State come November 11th governorship poll. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by leokid866: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
SamOchuko:

Very true, like how you tamed the police lion when you ran away from arrest and hid in the bush
or started fainting when they came to carry him.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by highchief1: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
9jahotblog:
15 years ago
long enough.why do you think faleke will sell out his party?Them no Dey do like that bro they will likely reconcile whatever it is before nov.Tinubu is not that kind of a leader o
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Tmb78(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jostoman:
Yes Dino, the incoming governor of kogi state.

Kogi people have been enduring for tragedy and tribulation for the past 8 years now butThe time for kogi people to enjoy Dividend of democracy under Dino Melaye has come.

Kogi people should come out enmass on election day and Vote massively for DINO.
This your comment actually shows you all don't mean well for kogi people.
There is absolutely no difference between APC and PDP
Same recycled thieves.

You're supporting Dino Melaye?
Dino?
What the Fvck?
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

You're indeed MADDD! Nigerians are definitely the problems of Nigeria.

I can't even believe anyone would have the audacity to even campaign or support a guy like Dino. Chai! Nigerians are indeed cursed! angry
ijebu warrior please face your ijebu and allow kogi people to free themselves from yahaya bello bondage.
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by fabolouz1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Useless opposition party with over crowded boasters.
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
highchief1:
long enough.why do you think faleke will sell out his party?Them no Dey do like that bro they will likely reconcile whatever it is before nov.Tinubu is not that kind of a leader o
there’s no reconciliation here. You don’t understand politics at all. Infact Edward Onoja, yahaya bello deputy governor will work against Yahaya bello stooge, Ododo in the November 11th governorship election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by tfelicityk(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
This guy sabi make noise...
No even get political strategies at all...
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by highchief1: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
9jahotblog:
there’s no reconciliation here. You don’t understand politics at all. Infact Edward Onoja, yahaya bello deputy governor will work against Yahaya bello stooge, Ododo in the November 11th governorship election.
bro I no really Dey into una politics.I just wish the best man wins but I know say bello no easy.and don’t forget elections are not free and fair
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Bluntemperor: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
This guy has nothing to offer except his luxury Cars in the Garage.
Once any trending News is out,he joins the fray!
That means,he is just trying to feed the Social Media gaulibles!
Na wao!
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
highchief1:
bro I no really Dey into una politics.I just wish the best man wins but I know say bello no easy.and don’t forget elections are not free and fair
As you said bello isn’t easy, same way the electorates in Kogi State will never allow to rigged for his stooge Ododo in the November 11th governorship poll. The Kogi State electorates will surely stand by their votes and defend it with their blood from their various polling units to ward collation Center till they reach the Inec office in lokoja in Kogi State. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by highchief1: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
9jahotblog:
As you said bello isn’t easy, same way the electorates in Kogi State will never allow to rigged for his stooge Ododo in the November 11th governorship poll. The Kogi State electorates will surely stand by their votes and defend it with their blood from their various polling units to ward collation Center till they reach the Inec office in lokoja in Kogi State. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.
u guys seem committed but bro be careful sha.don’t forget even the Dino is a nuisance nairaland wouldn’t like to lose any of its members.If u vote go house dino children no go come out that day.Na who die na em lose.
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by Gandrova: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Scammer ! If this dude should win the election Kogi treasury is in danger. He will all the funds to buy Buggatti and Ferraris.
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
I hope yahya bello will not divide road
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by realoscar84(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Delusional grandeur
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by ufotunang: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
delzbaba:
dino wan chop Kogi money.
..he wants to use kogi money to buy more flashy cars full his house and garage...the man likes flashy expensive cars
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
highchief1:
u guys seem committed but bro be careful sha.don’t forget even the Dino is a nuisance nairaland wouldn’t like to lose any of its members.If u vote go house dino children no go come out that day.Na who die na em lose.
no doubt indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye will win the governorship poll on November 11th . The good people of Kogi State are at the back of the people’s Senator, Senator Dino Melaye to emerge as the executive Governor of Kogi State. Senator Dino melaye is a goal

1 Like

Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by ViceGovernor: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Osifani:
Dino might win this election
He will win.

Even those backing bellos stooge are just doing it to eat money the same way they ate his money during primaries and ran away till today he is still looking for them 🤣

Nobody with brain upstairs will vote APC in kogi.
If Dino doesn't win na that SDP guy get am
Re: Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye by ILEMUDA(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions NNS ANDONI Warship: Made In Nigeria / Who Is The Number 3 Citizen In Nigeria??? / Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.