Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Public Complaints Commission, The Worst Federal Agency In Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Public Complaints Commission, The Worst Federal Agency In Nigeria. (1259 Views)

Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG / Career Advice: Should I Leave The Private Sector For The Public Sector? / Latest Recruitment In Nigeria – See All Federal Agency Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Public Complaints Commission, The Worst Federal Agency In Nigeria. by Ainanamos001: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2023
When I got employed in the Public Complaints Commission, I was super excited. After several years of roaming the streets, I was over brimming with joy to get my letter of appointment as an Investigation Officer II.
Someone told me the salary scale was CONLESS with level 8 step 2 collecting almost 200k monthly. Omoh! I was elated! I felt on top of the world. I started planning my trajectory how I was going to buy a car my first year, how I would get snappy suits. Everyone for area go know say levo don sheng!
First month finished, no alert. I rough am shebi alert go soon dey roll in and my account way don lean like bonga fish go blow up come swell like whale.
Second month, no show. Third month no show.
I got my first salary after six months. By that time, my neck don long like ogogoro bottle, my shokoto don dey fall and I don puncture holes in my belt so tey the thing don resemble net.
Then one day gbagam! alert don land. I opened messages come rub my eyes say wetin hapin. Abi na clothing alawee dem bin send me? Sharpally I call one of my guys.
Oh boy, how much dem pay you?
Guy say na 110k!
What for? I ask my spirit. My spirit say him self no know make I ask the accountant.
That's where the bubble burst. So I was living in fantasy land for 6 months thinking better days were coming.
The 110k was two months salary at 55k each.
Since October last year, we have been waiting for the better welfare package. For where! Government don approve better package but the ogas dem no free pay.
The politicians in the commission are the ones flexing the money. Omoh, come see 2023 Prado wey these guys buy for 50 milla each. Those guys dey travel abroad monthly dey go unwind with staff moni. Every celebration they share 10 milla each to go and enjoy themselves.
The staff in the Public Complaints Commission are the most haggard looking, hungriest and least motivated I have ever seen. A swear na loans we dey take survive. I owe now more than I did when I was unemployed.
The Public Complaints Commission is the worst federal job in Nigeria.
Do you agree with me or do you know any worse federal agency?
Re: The Public Complaints Commission, The Worst Federal Agency In Nigeria. by kestolove95(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
E beta pass being jobless, at least U get wia U dey go every morning
Re: The Public Complaints Commission, The Worst Federal Agency In Nigeria. by Ainanamos001: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
kestolove95:
E beta pass being jobless, at least U get wia U dey go every morning

My own is even good. Some folks paid between 1.5 to 2.5m for the job. One of my guys said his brother took bank loan to pay 2m for his slot hoping to dey collect 250k per month. House dey hot for him now. His brother's wife has started giving him attitude that it's because of him their children cannot pay school fees. 55k monthly to pay back 2m in two years no dey easy.
Re: The Public Complaints Commission, The Worst Federal Agency In Nigeria. by Jokerman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Keep voting for theives now... 🤣🤣🤣😩
Re: The Public Complaints Commission, The Worst Federal Agency In Nigeria. by Hassan52(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Ainanamos001:
When I got employed in the Public Complaints Commission, I was super excited. After several years of roaming the streets, I was over brimming with joy to get my letter of appointment as an Investigation Officer II.
Someone told me the salary scale was CONLESS with level 8 step 2 collecting almost 200k monthly. Omoh! I was elated! I felt on top of the world. I started planning my trajectory how I was going to buy a car my first year, how I would get snappy suits. Everyone for area go know say levo don sheng!
First month finished, no alert. I rough am shebi alert go soon dey roll in and my account way don lean like bonga fish go blow up come swell like whale.
Second month, no show. Third month no show.
I got my first salary after six months. By that time, my neck don long like ogogoro bottle, my shokoto don dey fall and I don puncture holes in my belt so tey the thing don resemble net.
Then one day gbagam! alert don land. I opened messages come rub my eyes say wetin hapin. Abi na clothing alawee dem bin send me? Sharpally I call one of my guys.
Oh boy, how much dem pay you?
Guy say na 110k!
What for? I ask my spirit. My spirit say him self no know make I ask the accountant.
That's where the bubble burst. So I was living in fantasy land for 6 months thinking better days were coming.
The 110k was two months salary at 55k each.
Since October last year, we have been waiting for the better welfare package. For where! Government don approve better package but the ogas dem no free pay.
The politicians in the commission are the ones flexing the money. Omoh, come see 2023 Prado wey these guys buy for 50 milla each. Those guys dey travel abroad monthly dey go unwind with staff moni. Every celebration they share 10 milla each to go and enjoy themselves.
The staff in the Public Complaints Commission are the most haggard looking, hungriest and least motivated I have ever seen. A swear na loans we dey take survive. I owe now more than I did when I was unemployed.
The Public Complaints Commission is the worst federal job in Nigeria.
Do you agree with me or do you know any worse federal agency?

Please what's the situation now? Has the new salary (CONLESS) been implemented? Have you started receiving?
Re: The Public Complaints Commission, The Worst Federal Agency In Nigeria. by Ainanamos001: 10:44am On Feb 19
Hassan52:

Please what's the situation now? Has the new salary (CONLESS) been implemented? Have you started receiving?

For wia? We are currently on strike. We were celebrating when unprecedented allocation came to us this year but our ogas at the top began to do their wuruwuru. We dey office now dey do lock down. We are resolute this time. Please pray for us.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Available For All / Thank God I Just Got An Appointment As A Logistic Officer I Need Help / Hr@fidson.com Is Not Going Thru! HELP!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.