Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria (39348 Views)

Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police / President Ramaphosa Dispatches Envoys To African Countries After Being Booed / Buhari Dispatches Onyeama As Special Envoy To Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by tolufase: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
That's wisdom!. In this kind of situation, you adopt diplomacy to resolve the crisis rather than military intervention.

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Gentlelox: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Cornfused
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Luckysbab: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antiurchins:
urinating machine 🤣🤣

BoldBrainz:
You for no like dispatch military to invade again ?

Ode oshi!

Pathetic lots. I hope you find closure soon enough.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Greenbirth: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
If
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Fabrice07: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by thaoriginator: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Goodlady:
I don't like politics but I dislike illegal take over of power
Wow 😲😍
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by tishbite42: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Seems the baron has realized the stupidity of military action

The coupists have named 8 military governors. Them no send am sef

2 Likes

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by backtovillage: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
The way ipob are crying ehn
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by imohbrothers: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good approach, dialogue is the way,

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by fineboynl(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wasted funds

2 Likes

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by uunwanaobong3: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lybia, Algeria, Chad, Mali, Burkina Faso, Guinea, all these countries bordering Niger are supporting them except some few ECOWAS countries.
This crises is a trap for Tinubu, if he has a working brain, he should understand what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
LtChisom:
tongue

Later on you go hear how much they use as tfare.
Useless heroin damaged urine leaking smelling pig.
your father will fall on the ground to bow for tinubu if he have any chance to meet him
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by BigYash: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
timilehin007:
Man with balls.. most powerful leader in Africa right now 😎😎
Comedian cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
After cutting off power supply grin. Niger should kick out the French colonies out of their country.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by ibechris(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Justbehave:
Ok. So what happens if they refuse to bring back the ousted President?

The Niger that I know can never reinstate the president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Emetex22(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
timilehin007:
Man with balls
😆 🤣 😂, Like one that solved the crisis lingering in the nation, the Irony is that there is more hunger in Nigeria than places where coups are currently going, Nigeria is on keg powder at the moment, hopefully no one lights it.

3 Likes

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Emitex212: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tor means okay mostly used by Benue dude am from anambra but grown in wadata Makurdi

Mr helinues pls what is 'Toh' ?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by BoldBrainz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

Pathetic lots. I hope you find closure soon enough.

Thank you for the concern.. smiley
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Segzy19: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Does anyone seriously believe that Tinubu will opt for military solution in Niger?

I am so sure that Tinubu will never do that....
Nigeria needs money at this time, and we can't afford to fund a needless war when we are yet to fully end insurgency inside our own country

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by LtChisom: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
your father will fall on the ground to bow for tinubu if he have any chance to meet him

Your mama Toto dey smell, or you no know say na the odour from her Toto dey high you. If you dey worship the drug baron, we only worship our CHI.

Idiotic smeller wey dey use cement bag as sanitary pad.

2 Likes

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by b3llo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Diplomacy is the way to go by
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by qtx(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/03/coup-president-tinubu-dispatches-envoys-to-niger-libya-algeria/
Analysts have spoken sense into him.
Before he used threat.
Please someone should tell him Nigerians are facing hardship and his main job is first the welfare and safety of Nigerian before talking of their neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by rummmy: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Muslims everywhere. ..
Terrorism everywhere.
People of piss everywhere grin
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by princeemmma(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Mr helinues pls what is 'Toh' ?

Toh means i give up
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tinubu given ECOWAS some purpose and effectiveness. Good, but war in Niger must be avoided, let Nigeriens decide their fate. Bring the parties to the table.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Mr president, Invading could have been better make combined forces nuke you woto woto.

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by BreconHills(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

abeg oh make God No sham us o

Like seriously? Mr President are you kidding me ,did you mean what you are saying.

For sure.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by BreconHills(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
Tinubu given ECOWAS some purpose and effectiveness. Good, but war in Niger must be avoided, let Nigeriens decide their fate. Bring the parties to the table.

...and by all means ensure that the senselessness in Mali and Burkina Faso does not tear through Niger and spill over into Nigeria.

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Nursepepeye(f): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
benjackugo:
Better than preparing corp members for war. Can they fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hha5u1PmibQ
So it's true this man say something like that? I thought it's a propaganda oh! If they apply for military jobs, you won't give them, but when it's time for war, you will sundenly remember they're for reservations. You're stupid Sir
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Justbehave(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
ibechris:

The Niger that I know can never reinstate the president.

Exactly why I asked because I don't see the possibility of them reinstating him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Manifesto Vs Jonathan's Manifesto / "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram / 'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.