Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria (39339 Views)

Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police / President Ramaphosa Dispatches Envoys To African Countries After Being Booed / Buhari Dispatches Onyeama As Special Envoy To Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Chicentt(f): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
It means toh toh
Lutherblaq:

Mr helinues pls what is 'Toh' ?
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Picardor2: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by SmartyPants(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
ILEMUDA:
We have Boko Haram insurgency, Bandits and unknown gun men threatening our national security since nobody send delegation for dialogue.
But any small thing outside this country Nigeria go raise muscle.
Who una dey deceive ?
Giant of Africa turn ant of Africa.
Zoo.

ECOWAS not Nigeria.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Yoighaman(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Goodlady:
I don't like politics but I dislike illegal take over of power

It's all fair in love and war. Even in politics and coup.

You see? In Politics, the smartest crook carries the day. That is what Nigeria recently witnessed at that last election, I didn't mention anybody's name o....

Africa is not ripe for democrazy, we need to practice another type of government.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by morule20(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Somebody should tell dis old drug man that have lived all his life not go waste the life of our young youths that are just starting their military life in Niger

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Morenikeji090(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lol my name na Kazeem ooo
jimmyolasun:
Make I call these kazeem boy make e quick do with my bunker.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Chicentt(f): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Offpoint1:
Niger army should just abduct all the delegates and lock them up till 2027
😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by occfx: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by 77up(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
ILEMUDA:
We have Boko Haram insurgency, Bandits and unknown gun men threatening our national security since nobody send delegation for dialogue.
But any small thing outside this country Nigeria go raise muscle.
Who una dey deceive ?
Giant of Africa turn ant of Africa.
Zoo.
The bold says it all.

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Kukutenla: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Justbehave:
Ok. So what happens if they refuse to bring back the ousted President?
Read between the lines
That one na old story
The dude is gone
The next thing is to get those guys to agree to transfer power to a new govt via elections
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
BreconHills:

...and by all means ensure that the senselessness in Mali and Burkina Faso does not tear through Niger and spill over into Nigeria.

Yes, and we can do this by supporting Niger republic to be stable, so they can have a strong military, to partner with us, in our fight against Iswap and bokoharam terrorists. The most important thing is securing our borders with Niger republic, and we can do this by partnering with the leadership in power, regardless, to launch and maintain the common front against terrorists. While urging them to go back to constitutional order. We can give the coup plotters soft landing etc...
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Smartguyboy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
The man is going just going to be a puppet to the West because of his drugs issue the West always want someone in power they can use anytime they want.

They have been 3 coups in West Africa alone nobody give a F why is this Niger own so important to the West they want to use us go to war with our neighboring country?

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by mikywonder(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
He should send Asari Dokubo and his army there

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by sterlingD(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Atarakpa:
Why can't we just sit down and watch.

I have come to understand that he is the head of ECOWAS now and this is happening under his watch.

In as much I would like us to sit this one out as we have being playing Big Brother for the region,the thing is everything falls on his table and he has got to act but in acting apply the diplomatic and negotiation approach( correct me if l am wrong)

1 Like

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Thomthom(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Goodlady:
military no get time for tribalism and religion politics we dey practice for Nigeria.. na to collect power sharp sharp
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by hammerT: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
THIS FOOL IS ABOUT TO TURN NIGERIA TO THE NEXT UKRAINE.

AMERICA WILL USE HIM LIKE ZELENSKY TO START ANOTHER PROXY WAR WITH RUSSIA IN AFRICA.

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Allisgud: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Niger army should just lock all those idiots
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by iykejohnson(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
It's a good move
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Jostoman: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Goodlady:
like the one that happen in february
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Kaiser20: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Edikokomaa:
Someone that hasn't solved the problem in his nation
Sometimes " charity begins at home" can be challenging.
Tinubu may score 2/10 on domestic politics and Economic Policies but scores 7/10 on foreign diplomacy and politics.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Justbehave(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

Read between the lines
That one na old story
The dude is gone
The next thing is to get those guys to agree to transfer power to a new govt via elections
Ok
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by pquaver(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
See their comments ipob/esn cum obidients.. See their hate for fatherland.. By 2027 they willl love Nigeria more than us. Ndi ara
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Richieniit: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
timilehin007:
Man with balls.. most powerful leader in Africa right now 😎😎

Other African countries quiet for a reason.. what happens when Niger fight back Nigerians over there or invade us and attack?

You don't have sense at all.
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by hammerT: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Allisgud:
Niger army should just lock all those idiots

THAT FOOL IN ASO ROCK, IS RELYING ON US AND FRANCE, HE SHOULD GO AND ASK UKRAINE HOW FAR.

I ALWAYS KNEW TINUBU WOULD MAKE NIGERIA HELL, WE TOLD THEM AND EVEN THE YORUBA NEVER VOTED HIM.

INEC CHAIRMAN HAS ALOT TO ANSWER .
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Rhassidy360: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
timilehin007:
Man with balls.. most powerful leader in Africa right now 😎😎
For your mind πŸ˜‚
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Whois(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
When brain fails, you say toh

Lutherblaq:

Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by tnerro1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good move, don’t let any outsider be it the west or the east push you to war in your own backyard, see what Ukraine is suffering today and the countries pushing it to war are relax comfortably in their various homes
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by hammerT: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by Pakoyi95: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good to go. Ashiwajupiano .
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by superemmy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Son of Odin
Re: Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria by commoditiesnig: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good move
tolufase:
That's wisdom!. In this kind of situation, you adopt diplomacy to resolve the crisis rather than military intervention.
Quite true but not πŸ’―

First dialogue (Carrot approach); if it fails then might intervention (stick approach)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Witches Advise Rivers Governor Wike.'pray Harder Not To Lose.' / Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.