Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' (29554 Views)

Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Ganduje: Gandollar, Remember, Governor Wike is Not Dollars By Simeon Nwakaudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by 1stola: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Kukutente23: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
It's just disgraceful
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by fredoooooo: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gandollar their headache grin cheesy
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by ComeToJesus: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RwTwHAXwYCmgxC4TwdaL8uPx2aWuzQfz8zB7hoCb5fxTh7JdDrepRzQAF2E4YQkRl&id=100050658511735&mibextid=Nif5oz
L

Nigeria's image has been so badly messed up by this assemblage of robbers known as the APC.

A man that stuffed stolen funds into his Babanriga is heading the ruling party.

It is finished.!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Reference(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:
grin grin

PDP get bad mouth sha!
But seriously, for APC to have appointed Ganduje as their National Chairman, feels like a really unfortunate choice. That man has no political value, even in his home state. One is left to wonder what bases the APC considered to have adorned him with their toga of leadership.

As usual a compromised fellow is nothing but an institutional puppet. That is how it works in Nigeria since the time of IBB. He will dance to whoever holds his 'file' on ice.

Anyday he has a contrary, independent opinion in favour of the greater good he will be blackmailed, simple.

That is the vicious cycle of corruption that has held this nation captive for decades.

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Mantilla(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
APC is a safe heaven for criminals

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
successmatters:
grin.

I have not seen even a single APC supporter that is not a crook or a fraud., so this is not a surprise.

Their supporters too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Babastrong(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
But Atiku that was confirmed by his principal(OBASANJO) as a looter is now a saint?

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by fabian063: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
One thing that I'm very sure of APC members is that they are shameless when it comes to corruption

3 Likes

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Cantonese: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
The appointment summaries it all about the party and its supporters.

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Ikpunnegi01: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
And their followers are not left out, some are dealing with V#lture grills, some na scammers, some still dey chop mama thank you, most of them are still under their papa's roof ; they're dangerous; wherever you see them, don't engage them; flee for your life or call 112.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Loyalty1: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Obi-hens at work...
Olodo. This is coming from PDP while bringing Obi into it or are you afraid to call PDP out

2 Likes

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Kukutente23: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Is slawomr the self alcclaim yahoo boy a APC supporter?
Learn to read and understand
He did not say all fraudsters support APC
He said all APC supporters are fraudulent
Can you spot the difference

2 Likes

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Walahi, Gandollar is... a
notorious criminal undecided angry grin

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by wildernessVoice: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
SILVERLINES:
grin

With his criminal records, both in evidence soft and hard records, I strongly believe he will definitely do well as the party chairman since the party is an habour for criminals. He is the rightful man for the Job

In the words of Oshio-Baba, once you join your sins are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Abemy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ganduje should have been given the EFCC helmsman. A prostitute they say, knows how best to discipline her children.

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Ikaeniyan0: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

Learn to read and understand
He did not say all fraudsters support APC
He said all APC supporters are fraudulent
Can you spot the difference
You're saying nonsense

successmatters:
grin.

I have not seen even a single APC supporter that is not a crook or a fraud., so this is not a surprise.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Ellasure: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
To PDP spokesman, your head dey there.

Ganduje aka Gandolloar should go straight, no stopping no parking and waiting, to Aso rock. his attention is badly needed.

ah a, what did I type ke. I mean to type, ehn. you still dey wait. go on straight to another page.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by AareGaa: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
successmatters:
grin.

Face your state governors that have been looting your destiny since 1999.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by AareGaa: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ellasure:
To PDP spokesman, your head dey there.

Ganduje aka Gandolloar should go straight, no stopping no parking and waiting, to Aso rock. his attention is badly needed.

ah a, what did I type ke. I mean to type, ehn. you still dey wait. go on straight to another page.

I know you are ibo from cursed land of rising crime.

Tell me one state from your cursed region that is half as prosperous as Kano
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by highchief1: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Germanjoe(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
God help us for this apc.looters criminals imposter s.people way they vote cos of religion and tribes has now let them see how apc are about to use their children destiny
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Comedian2019: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Must you be a crook to become an APC member?

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by JOemmy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
How low can the apc go nigeria is not ready for development in sane countries someone like gandollor will either be in jail by now or will voluntarily retire from politics after a public apology. No country can ever develop if it vehemently refused to punish corrupt public office holders who are caught stealing public funds.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Kukutente23: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're saying nonsense

Keep reading it till you understand or better still show your lesson teacher
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Akebe83: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Naija no go learn lesson ( Buhari and Yakubu) their house is located at ................. fire, Kindly assist help me complete the sentence in the filling the gaps.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by MrPristine: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
APC is a very shameless party full of notorious criminals from Tinubu to even their supporters. In fact to be a member of APC, you must be confirmed to be extremely corrupt.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by MamaletASO: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gandollar wanna hit the ground running..

Na WA oo..

Bunch of vi*pers

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by josilcool(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Thief mocking thief... All of you are the same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt / Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban / Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.