Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' (29598 Views)

Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Ganduje: Gandollar, Remember, Governor Wike is Not Dollars By Simeon Nwakaudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by completeskills: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
I feel sorry for Nigeria. Everyone knows about our corrupt tendencies and yet we are rewarding those found wanting. Under normal circumstances, someone with this kind of accusation bearing over his head(weather True or false should never be considered for such sensitive position. But again Nigeria is not normal.
Am ashamed to admit to my friends am from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Johnn44: 1:22am On Aug 04, 2023
undecided
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by 9jaRealist: 1:56am On Aug 04, 2023
>
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Great minds think alike…
As I counseled Gandollar on another thread.

9jaRealist:

Better hit the ground “running” to the Kano High Court to defend yourself… grin grin grin
>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQU9X6F2tHM&t=1s
>
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by HRMK: 2:00am On Aug 04, 2023
PDP MEMBERS ARE STILL THE SUPER MASTERS IN LOOTING!
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by gbishman: 5:06am On Aug 04, 2023
This was a bad move thou. But less we forget until proven guilty he remains innocent.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Ikaeniyan0: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Keep reading it till you understand or better still show your lesson teacher
It's not you I quoted, the person I quoted do not even claim all the rubbish you wrote up there. I understood the comment I quoted and I gave it a befitting reply, so go to hell with your useless explanation.

successmattes:
grin.

I have not seen even a single APC supporter that is not a crook or a fraud., so this is not a surprise.
If is so hard for you to understand this sentence, is your headache, not mine! Shove your explanation in your ass
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by successmatters(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2023
AareGaa:

Face your state governors that have been looting your destiny since 1999.

We're talking federal and you want me to leave and talk state politics, are you OK?
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by membranus: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Case of several coal coloured pots calling a grey coloured kettle black.

Shame to them all.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Successlane: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2023
BAT really know how to keep these people busy, while he continues with his plans.

BAT the master strategist!?!
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Kukutente23: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It's not you I quoted, the person I quoted do not even claim all the rubbish you wrote up there. I understood the comment I quoted and I gave it a befitting reply, so go to hell with your useless explanation.

If is so hard for you to understand this sentence, is your headache, not mine! Shove your explanation in your ass
Deductive reasoning dear boy.
Mangoes are fleshy fruits. All mangoes are sweet but not all fleshy fruits are sweet.
Did you do logic at all in school?
Damn!!
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Ikaeniyan0: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Deductive reasoning dear boy.
Mangoes are fleshy fruits. All mangoes are sweet but not all fleshy fruits are sweet.
Did you do logic at all in school?
Damn!!
I'm not even reading your nonsense again cause am lost about how we even got to this conversation. It seems you're been paid to always quote me on Nairaland.

successmatter:
grin.

I have not seen even a single APC supporter that is not a crook or a fraud., so this is not a surprise.

Ikaeniyan0:
Is slawomr the self alcclaim yahoo boy a APC supporter?
successmatter:

Yes, but he's pretending, that's yahoo tactics.

Then you pop out from no where and start rambling unreasonably. I won't believe you're not being paid to be this stupid please.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Kukutente23: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not even reading your nonsense again cause am lost about how we even got to this conversation. It seems you're been paid to always quote me on Nairaland.
Always I only quote you when you display your dyslexic status in an uncouth and irrational manner.
For example. Go look at what you're arguing with me about. It just shows how low your intelligence is.
Damn!
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Kukutente23: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Then you pop out from no where and start rambling unreasonably. I won't believe you're not being paid to be this stupid please.
No it's you who looks stupid. Did your do set theory in secondary school?
Set theory is about grouping data into sets, subsets and supersets.
Based on the guy's statement, which is a subset of the other, the APc supporter or the fraudster?

I have not seen an APC member=All APC members I know
Who is not a fraudster=are fraudsters
What the above means is for a data to qualify to be in the set of a fraudster, he must first be in the subset of an APC member.
It does not imply that all fraudsters are APC members as you imagined. If only you had paid attention in maths class. But what does one expect of APC Zombies. Intelligence is not their forte. If not they won't throw away common sense to worship just one man.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Ikaeniyan0: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Always I only quote you when you display your dyslexic status in an uncouth and irrational manner.
For example. Go look at what you're arguing with me about. It just shows how low your intelligence is.
Damn!
I'm not interested in your useless shalaye. I didn't quote you, so why do you have to start explaining on behalf of successmattes?

successmatter:
grin.

Ikaeniyan0:
Is slawomr the self alcclaim yahoo boy a APC supporter?

successmatter:

Yes, but he's pretending, that's yahoo tactics.

Boom! You don com out and start explaining on behalf of successmatter. If you must even quote me, make sure you always make use of your brain while doing so. I'm not interested in your useless explanation I have no idea about.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Kukutente23: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not interested in your useless shalaye. I didn't quote you, so why do you have to start explaining on behalf of successmattes?

Boom! You don com out and start explaining on behalf of successmatter. If you must even quote me, make sure you always make use of your brain while doing so. I'm not interested in your useless explanation I have no idea about.
I must humbly agree you have no idea about what I'm trying to teach you though I have broken it down painstakingly. It's a testament to the level of your intelligence.
"I have never seen a yahoo boy who does not wear dreadlocks"

Which is the correct interpretation by Deductive reasoning?
A. All yahoo boys wear dreadlocks
B. All who wear dreadlocks are yahoo boys.

This is classical jamb English question and I'm sure you'll claim you passed English in jamb.
Thus I believe this should be easy for you to answer. Now go back and apply it to the initial statement and see where you faltered.
But the proviso is that you have to get this correct first!
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Ikaeniyan0: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

I must humbly agree you have no idea about
I'm not interested in your explanation!
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Kukutente23: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not interested in your explanation!

Stop hyperventilating and learn!
Learning does not kill.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Shikini: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Terrible
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Ikaeniyan0: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Stop hyperventilating and learn!
Learning does not kill.
I'm not interested in learning whatever nonsense you're talking about. Create a thread in the education section and teach people whatever you have in your head. I'm not interested.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Kukutente23: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not interested in learning whatever nonsense you're talking about. Create a thread in the education section and teach people whatever you have in your head. I'm not interested.
Which is why you are what you are
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Ikaeniyan0: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Which is why you are what you are
k
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by Exceed15: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2023
Show of shame.
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2023
which court convicted him ??
Isokotolopia:
Apc is shameless
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by AareGaa: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
successmatters:

We're talking federal and you want me to leave and talk state politics, are you OK?

The whole of iboland is not half as developed as Kano
Re: PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' by KingMiles007: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
In a surprising turn of events, the National Legal Adviser of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed El- Marzuq, has tendered his resignation from the party' s National Working Committee.

This development comes in the aftermath of the departure of Senator Abdullahi Adamu, the former National Chairman of APC, to whom El- Marzuq was believed to be an ally.

Sources from the national headquarters of the party in Abuja have confirmed that the legal luminary had been facing mounting pressure following Adamu' s exit.
The resignation marks the fourth high- profile departure from the party, following Senator Adamu, former National Vice Chairman for Northwest, Mallam Salihu Lukman, and the immediate past National Secretary of the APC, Senator Iyiola Omisore.

El- Marzuq' s name first came into the limelight about three months ago when he publicly recommended the expulsion of Mallam Salihu Lukman from the party. This recommendation was a result of Lukman' s decision to take the party and its leadership to court, a move deemed unacceptable by the party' s legal adviser.

Interestingly, this recent resignation has drawn attention to a leaked ' legal opinion' that El- Marzuq wrote to Senator Adamu back in April 2023. The content of the leaked document has sparked interest among political analysts and party members, raising further questions about the circumstances leading up to his departure.

Efforts to obtain a response from the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Felix Morka, were unsuccessful, leaving many curious about the party' s official stance on this resignation.

However, Deputy National Organising Secretary of the APC, Nze Chidi Duru, confirmed the news, responding to messages with a simple, " Yes, " but declining to provide further comments on the matter.
As the APC grapples with these high- profile departures, it remains to be seen how the party' s leadership will address the situation and maintain cohesion within its ranks.

This resignation marks another chapter in the party' s evolving political landscape, and the impact of El- Marzuq' s departure could reverberate within the APC for some time to come.

Read more: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road / PDP Crisis: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Under Fire / Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.