Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (58116 Views)

Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Obaofaba: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
Heroicvic:

Your parents will die that death you're wishing on MNK

I'm only helping you the best way I can before his boys will behead you.

Onyeara
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Abifarin16: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Nnamdi Kalu Will be in DSS Prison till Igbo becomes President in 2039 after we must have pity them and allow them a 4 years Tenure. So Kalu should sit tight cos he still has a long way to go.

Meanwhile Where is Kalu in the Above Pictures πŸ€”πŸ€”
Where the took that picture is not the solitary confinement or the visiting area, most times no camera are allowed in those place. Abbbiii you want jail break. That's more like the administrative area of the prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Nnamdi Kalu Will be in DSS Prison till Igbo becomes President in 2039 after we must have pity them and allow them a 4 years Tenure. So Kalu should sit tight cos he still has a long way to go.

igbos are better than any tribe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Bishop4real: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Nice one. MNK will soon be out

So, it's the same politicians & traditional rulers he brazenly called "Hausa/Fulani" slaves that are now the ones pleading on his behalf for his release. Where are all his so called 2million men on standby to destroy the "zoo" if anything happens to him? He has been in DSS for over two years; yet, the "zoo" is still moving ahead whereas he's begging to be freed. Lest I forget, where are UK, US, EU, UN, Russia etc which he boasted of having water tight diplomatic relationship with? How can those he called "efulefus & ho*mo*sex*uals" be the ones most likely to save him.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by AskNgige2: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:

When Efulefu speak it's easy to detect
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
SILVERLINES:
wink

All these yeye OPs on nairaland, the won't check the facts well before running to create topics. Even the body of the message says Ifeanyi Uba, the yeye op titled his own Andy Uba.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Heroicvic(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Obaofaba:

I'm only helping you the best way I can before his boys will behead you.

Onyeara

Haven't heard his boys were beheading btw what I said about your parents dying instead of him will come to pass
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Antiurchins: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
God bless you ebube Chukwuzo
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by greenandy: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Fulani men in govt, and now, Yoruba men in govt using Nnamdi Kalu to do "Igbos must know how powerful we are?" My own take be: when the bubble bursts who will be the main losers? Who depends on one Nigeria to survive? These two groups pretend they no longer understand the what the rule of law is. They want to fly in the eyes of the Igbos like tsetse fly would in the eyes of an elephant.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ubimagos: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
I no understand! Which one among these 2 be the end of the tunnel, Kanu release or actualization of Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Neddstark: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Release Nnamdi Kanu abeg. It is overdue. Let ipob syop using him to defend their valueless sit-at-home.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Where is the idiot in the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Na kanu wear blue?
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
okorogodwin4:
igbos are better than any tribe in Nigeria

Be there deceiving yourself Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by greenandy: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
ubimagos:
I no understand! Which one among these 2 be the end of the tunnel, Kanu release or actualization of Biafra?
The end of the tunnel is when provocation takes anger to boiling point, and the conflagration starts in Nigeria, those who cherish one Nigeria at all costs will lose one Nigeria. They have been pretending they don't respect the courts or rule of law.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Germanjoe(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Billionaire2:
Ifeanyi Uba, not Andy
Wicked people don already dey put their hands inside anus dey lucky am.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:

Pity an Igboman? Hehehe, you people give yourself too much credit than you have. The sufferings in this country now, are only Igbos the ones suffering? How many Igbo people have you seen protesting? They are busy hustling while the people who will have pity on them are the ones hungry and protesting. Continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Abifarin16:

Where the took that picture is not the solitary confinement or the visiting area, most times no camera are allowed in those place. Abbbiii you want jail break. That's more like the administrative area of the prison.

πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by highchief1: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaybenugo:
Senator Andy Uba and Majesty, Eze Chukwuemeka Eri of Aguleri today visited the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, at the State Security Service (SSS), Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter page, Nnamdi Kanu's counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor who joined them in the visit shared photos from the visit with the caption;

https://twitter.com/EjioforBar/status/1687158214591201284?t=OqRqxFoBDL2dxg0qeLZJVA&s=19
ma health problem make this man lose weight or na em Dey watch em weight.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by greenandy: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:

You new god, listen. You do not misuse Nigeria's sovereignty.
Multiple religious and ethnic mix failed Nigeria. Europe that created Nigeria does not allow multiple ethnic and religious country in Europe because such countries fail at last. The 3 Swiss groups agreed first on a formula.

Since the late 1980s, Europeans have dissolved all the once multi ethnic and religious countries in Europe, like Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, etc.
Europeans have refused Turkey membership of the European Union because of religious differences.

But cheap cash from crude oil makes small minded Nigerian politicians stick to an impossible Nigeria they know can never work. The country has become the poverty capital of the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Lordjulius(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Termily:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
I can't see kanu here.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:

Only if evil wishes where horses.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by deji17: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Attaching importance to nonsense. Who is visiting those police officers wife , kids,family members and other innocent citizens that Nnamdi Kanu and his terrorist group has rendered widows, fatherless and bread winners?
Everything is politics in this part of the world.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:

He shouldn't be there ...

Reason like an educated person not like a bus conductor
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
TotoGame:
This is Senator Ifeanyi ubah not that criminal Andy Uba

Ifeanyi Uba isnt different from Andy in character and morality.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
But wait ohhh, all the people saying they can't see Kabu there, if you ask them, they will say they are graduate ohhhh

But don't have reasoning faculty.
Just like Nursery kids

How can Kanu be in the picture for God sake!

Graduates but nothing to show for, what a country!
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Udopasa: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ifeanyi Ubah not Andy Uba
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Without the pressure if seat at home, who will visit him.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaybenugo:
Senator Andy Uba and Majesty, Eze Chukwuemeka Eri of Aguleri today visited the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, at the State Security Service (SSS), Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter page, Nnamdi Kanu's counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor who joined them in the visit shared photos from the visit with the caption;

https://twittet=OqRqxFoBDL2dxg0qeLZJVA&s=19

We are teaching the ANIMAL unforgettable lessons in our ZOO
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
I am still looking for Mazi Kanu in the photos undecided
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

He shouldn't be there ...

Reason like an educated person not like a bus conductor

Tell me one good Reason why a known terrorist like Kalu should walk freeπŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers β€” Army (Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.