Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (58105 Views)

Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by IzuchukwuNoble(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
While miscreants accuse him of handing over MNK to the federal government of Nigeria, the same man is championing the cause of his release. I now understand why they are fighting him at all costs. While many went silent on the sit-at-home that has almost crumbled the Igbo economy, he stood his ground, championing the end; perhaps he was blocking them from making illicit money and destroying our economy. I'm glad that our people can now understand their true agenda. It is our hope that MNK regains his freedom soonest. Please do not be distracted _Senator Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah⁩

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Manolo3107: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Termily:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
U no dey ever tire to beg? Being begging for over a year the last I check,better carry plate dey beg openly make we know say na your hobby be that,radarada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
The man that made ipob a terrorist organization should be incarcerated forever.

He shouldn't be just killled like that.

He should be totured with hunger and made to go through some extreme excruciating time while in the dungeon.

He Masterminded and still Masterminding killings of defenseless citizens in the south east.

Although, it's not all his fault, most inhabitants of the east are too emotional and worship any riffraff who is ready to fight the state.

Kanu is the only known major terrorist still alive in Nigeria, he's the only one who's being worshipped in his region.

I made bold to say that even his boss Shekau while still alive is only feared and not worshipped by the northerners and everyone celebrated his death.

We await the grand celebration of kanu's death in the next couple of years in custody of either the DSS or the prison warders.

Igbos life really matters and we must defend it.

grin i like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ginggerxy: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Nnamdi Kalu Will be in DSS Prison till Igbo becomes President in 2039 after we must have pity them and allow them a 4 years Tenure. So Kalu should sit tight cos he still has a long way to go.

Meanwhile Where is Kalu in the Above Pictures 🤔🤔
Kalu? Who are you pitying , just pity your self and have Sense you fool.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Not true. This should be kanus lawyer's office
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Godwin25king: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
He's lost some weight.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by eebraa(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ifeanyi Ubah not Andy Ubah
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Segzy19: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
This senator has really lost weight o.
Wetin happen?
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by favor914: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Manolo3107:

U no dey ever tire to beg? Being begging for over a year the last I check,better carry plate dey beg openly make we know say na your hobby be that,radarada
Sharap Manolo Pololo.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Halo22: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
I think going with Eze Eri n'Agulueri made it more significant.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Cubeman: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Where's the person they went to visit?
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by MamaletASO: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kanu is coming..

That's why all of them is playing eye-service by visiting him..

They have observed that Tinubu is going to release him..

They are now acting like a good ibo to kanu..

Ifeanyi ubah, why have you not be visiting him monthly since the years he has been in jail..

Ifeanyi must be a bomboclarttttt...

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Abufo: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Mazril kanuri El-Afghaneasterni has been enjoying his ZOOish beans in piece... But I no see mazril dia ooo... Ipob go explain tire still no evidence.... Chai I pity obintu

What is this used douche bag drooling about? Abeg carry the putrid orifice you call a mouth and go kiss a swine.............anoda social media misfit!
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by 43Ronin: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
hope DSS don change that him Fendi before craw craw go full him body
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by honeyB2018: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaybenugo:
Senator Andy Uba and Majesty, Eze Chukwuemeka Eri of Aguleri today visited the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, at the State Security Service (SSS), Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter page, Nnamdi Kanu's counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor who joined them in the visit shared photos from the visit with the caption;

https://twitter.com/EjioforBar/status/1687158214591201284?t=OqRqxFoBDL2dxg0qeLZJVA&s=19

Where is Nnamdi Kanu in the picture?
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Uba looks sick. Hope all is well.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:52am On Aug 04, 2023
onumadu:
So where is Mazi NK in the pictures?

Mazi Nnamd Kanu is unstoppable/autopilot.

The moment the zoo eastern political slaves went to scam Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, reaching there they forgotten the code: MAKE SURE YOU COME WITH THE DATE FOR OUR REFERENDUM, or GET OUTgrin

No photos to use for propaganda against our Sit At Home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 2:12am On Aug 04, 2023
jaybenugo:
Senator Andy Uba and Majesty, Eze Chukwuemeka Eri of Aguleri today visited the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, at the State Security Service (SSS), Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter page, Nnamdi Kanu's counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor who joined them in the visit shared photos from the visit with the caption;

https://twitter.com/EjioforBar/status/1687158214591201284?t=OqRqxFoBDL2dxg0qeLZJVA&s=19
Cownu don suffer for DSS hand wo.. 😂
E chop watery beans tire..
Last time I saw him, he was purging profusely 😂

1 Like

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Newness2019: 2:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
Nnamdi Kalu Will be in DSS Prison till Igbo becomes President in 2039 after we must have pity them and allow them a 4 years Tenure. So Kalu should sit tight cos he still has a long way to go.

THIS IS WHAT IS KEEPING AND WILL KEEP NIGERIA EVER WHERE SHE IS AS - "THE SHAME OF AFRICA"

WHEN WE CANNOT SEE BEYOND ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS DIVIDE AND APPRECIATE DIVERSITY.

WE ARE THE WASTED GENERATION.

TOTALLY IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT OUR ETHNIC ORIGIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR DECISION.

BUT EXCLUSIVELY GOD'S OWN.

GOD WILL SOON RAISE A GENERATION WITH NATURAL INTELLIGENCE AND SINCERERITY OF PUPOSE

DEVOID OF THOUGHTLESS CHALATANTS.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 04, 2023
cool DSS is it true Mazi is in Solitary confinement, I am expecting a reply ...make you na put am for better house make he dey watch DSTV ...
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Ajalalomo: 3:31am On Aug 04, 2023
jonapeters:
Uba is a unifier

You meant a crooked businessman who is feeding on business associates and public money.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by warlordd(m): 3:45am On Aug 04, 2023
Vtammy:
Kanu looks very fat. grin

Hahaha! Why him no go look fat with the watery beans wey them dey give am for dss cell. Kanu Nwa bingo.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:

Be there deceiving yourself Ok.
iam not Igbos owns Nigeria go and check your village the biggest shop is owned by an Igbo Man
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:54am On Aug 04, 2023
you igbos just dont gerrit....
that guy and his affilliates are too much trouble....

better let go and focus on how forward for your people....
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2023
And I didn't see the lion himself
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by occfx: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2023
onumadu:
So where is Mazi NK in the pictures?

Don't mind the zoo people, all for the gram and to calm tension while they continue with their atrocities
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:

Kanu is not Kalu.

So why don't you just stick to what you know best?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by MySolace: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2023
gaby:
That's Ifeanyi Uba.

The guy belle don reduce oh.

When did he put to bed?
E shock me join o. He used to b bloated fellow.

Not just his belle... He trimmed down all round. I honestly prefer his former self. It gave him some charisma and prominence. But dis current him lft him casual. cry
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by gemini35(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2023
To all of you capping careless because talk is cheap and free,
Mandela as a case study was in prisoned yet came out victorious, nnamdi kanu is fighting for a just cause, and must come out victorious come rain come shine Biafra must emerge as a nation all you hater,s will bury your head in shame.
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by onlyboyson(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:

All I see is tribalism
Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Xammie001(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:

He's INVINCIBLE fam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Glassysea(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2023
Rubbish visit lobby to free him for peace always visit to take pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.