Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye (35970 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit / Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by BoldBrainz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
I'll not leave until Obi congratulates Asiwaju and withdraw the court case.

Lmao!

You're in for a long wait then. Obi is not congratulating Tinubu and certainly not withdrawing his court case from the tribunal.

Do you congratulate a thief who breaks into your home and dispossesses you of your personal effects?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Dozie32(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
If them like, make dem kill each other.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
post=124861234:

Must You Appear In All The Thread In Nairaland forum?
Your lamentation is giving me joy. Lamentation of

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Ayoola171(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Village people
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Maj196(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
accordadoga28:
Nonsense thread.

As I no get wetin I go carry this space wey I book do,

Make I use am shit
You be fool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by motionarena: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
accordadoga28:
Nonsense thread.

Make I use am shit

Grow sense na

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Miravik900(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Your lamentation is giving me joy. Lamentation of

You are very jobless and stupid take it to the bank
Clout chaser

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Miravik900:

Clout chaser

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by NaijaCover(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Miravik900:

Clout chaser

Na Fight?
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by meobizy(f): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Old story. Angel is grabbing highlights.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by ajebuter(f): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Vtammy:

I don't know the category to report this your shit picture. It's disgusting ooo

It broke Rule 5
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Olatundex22(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
accordadoga28:
Nonsense thread.

Make I use am shit
if you make heaven with this picture make i know wayting cus am, me way i dey eat now shay I done suffer for ur hand

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Miravik900(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
post=124861696:

Na Fight?

The lady own don too much

Abi she no normal?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Chetas81(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
Show us the value of this show, if Nigerian citizen are not sick, when the nation full of people who have nothing to think about, such nation always find it difficult to rise
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Chetas81(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Maj196:
You be fool
if you guys have something you can do, to help this country better than this, you won't gum bbnaija show
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Who does angel get along with? she has issues with everybody and overreacts with emotional tantrums.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by VinnyBaba: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaxxy:
Who does angel get along with? she has issues with everybody and overreacts with emotional tantrums.

She is FRUSTRATED because Men in the house are NOT Fighting over Her. sad

Unlike that her former set of Boma, Yousef nd Sammy. smiley

Many Girls are like That.
Once they don't get Male Attention, they become Paranoid and mentally unstable! undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Sonnetoshodi(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
She should go jare, shebi she was a baddie during their set but she jam wahala and cold catch her. Ilebaye you did the lord's work
Ika grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Sonnetoshodi(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
She should go jare, shebi she was a baddie during their set but she jam wahala and cold catch her. Ilebaye you did the lord's work
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Menclothing: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
This show is funny
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by bluefilm: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2023
inoki247:
Ok how many people remain like this cry undecided undecided

Buh people wey deh watch this program dey try sha ...

I swear.

People wey dey watch BBnaija are the best and worst definition of joblessness.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Mumu gal
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Igboslayer: 4:37am On Aug 04, 2023
BBN Naija forcing themselves on Nigerians just as Igbos have been forcing Ekweres, Igalas and Anioma people to call themselves Igbo… those ones have since refused😃😳🤣😁

Meanwhile several ethnic groups from more than 10 countries worldwide are busy telling everyone that cares to listen about their connections to the Yoruba race. From Ghana to Togo, Brazil to Cuba, Benin Republic to Gambia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" / BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin / Any Other Movie Site For Series Apart From Fztvseries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.