Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side (47678 Views)

Ronaldo Last gasp goal Saves His Team / Balotelli Celebrates Last-gasp Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Yalcin / See How Messi Overshadowed Ronaldo Last Season (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Fcwilly: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2023
obembet:

Oh are u talking about midnight game, swear with your two balls if you ever watch America league for once.

Only Nigerian Jobless mad people wake up 2am to watch ball

I don't have time for nonsense, staying awake to watch bottom league club, Ronaldo all the way jooooor.

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Ikpunnegi01: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop the blasphemy.
JESUS alone saves.

Not dedicating any song. I am at anger. Lol.
😂 Seems like you're about to soak garri again or had it finished 😂 why are you angry! Get well..
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by DigitB: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2023
Yes, that's why they signed him
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Almiron: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
If this thread was opened by Almiron he'd have gained my resect for life, but he's a cheap ass mofo
thunder faya you
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by NairaLux(f): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Jamaica

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by kmaster007: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
You nail it abeg
obembet:

Oh are u talking about midnight game, swear with your two balls if you ever watch America league for once.

Only Nigerian Jobless mad people wake up 2am to watch ball

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by JOemmy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ororo no be any body mate.
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Numerouno94(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
cjudy:
shocked
Ororo
The GOAT
Not Asus Goat ooo
Not your dwarf

This is worldwide GOAT
🐐 🐐 🐐

Any other one claiming goat na dwarf.
USA Asus that always play midnight when we are sleeping.

If he sure for am, make he play for daytime. Let me wait for that foolish Almiran that always worship the dwarf.
Come and see what daytime goat is doing. GOAT sleep at night but I’m surprise their goat they play for night.

Ororo, ntonto Nwa. Nwata ana yoeze

Was the world cup Messi won played during the day?
U still have mouth wen ur Pendu has not even played in the finals of a world cup. Abeg rest.
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by teebagy: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Lying about Jesus and Christianity is like Nnyamirin and Biafra. The same or other Jesus who said l do nothing on my OWN AUTHORITY. In other words, the authority of Whom he confessed alone saves.
Jesus aka yesha said that bcoz he was in human form. If u think GOD The father is superior to pre incarnate jesus then u re wrong. In the begining the world was with GOD. And the world was GOD.
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Beverlyjean(f): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Almiron:
lmao, were you surprised they are celebrating a goal against Zamalek only to be sent home later by Ashasomething….. Well, there’s no need to drag anything with these looonatics. Whenever Messi win we go post am make frontpage as usual, we are currently on vacation football ended last year. It’s all cruise, don’t stress yourself bro. They’re inconsequential just like their desert fav. Scoring against Zamalek be like scoring against Enugu Rangers, even this low is low 😂😂😂

Zamalek will annihilate that dead transgender league... league that have men and women playing in the same league... the fraud had to run there to have a say and he was disgracedvand booed out of the French farmers league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends / Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.