Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side (47667 Views)

Ronaldo Last gasp goal Saves His Team / Balotelli Celebrates Last-gasp Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Yalcin / See How Messi Overshadowed Ronaldo Last Season (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Benwallt(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nonsense goal from dirty and cheat player. Messi rules

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by fredoooooo: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Una dey find attention again ... he try sha but na MESSI .. just MESSI grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by MrBroke(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
This guy still dey?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Gamesmart: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Adakintroy:
I measure People intelligence level if I ask them about messi and ronaldo. If they choose Ronaldo,irrespective of their reason, I know they are slightly less intelligent.

I find them low IQ and excitable simpletons!
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Error401: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Why u carry double barrel come stick fight

obembet:

Oh are u talking about midnight game, swear with your two balls if you ever watch America league for once.

Only Nigeria Jobless mad people wake up 2am to watch ball

L

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Benjamin4388(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop the blasphemy.
JESUS alone saves.

Not dedicating any song. I am at anger. Lol.
I dedicate "jesus alone saves" by angry templalandry...great song

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Lucanbay10: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by phemmyfour: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo has never failed to step up whenever he’s needed most. Christano prove himself again to be the greatest player of all time after he scored a fantastic goal at 87min to qualified his side for Arab Champions Cup

Saudi Pro League club Al Nassr managed a draw against Egyptian outfit Zamalek 1-1 in their final Arab Club Champions Cup group stage fixture on Thursday (August 3).

Al Nassr came from behind to secure a 1-1 draw against Zamalek and thus have qualified for the Arab Club Champions Cup knockout stages. Zizo scored from the spot to give the Egyptian club the lead, but it was Cristiano Ronaldo in rescue for Al Nassr who scored an 87th-minute equalizer.

Source: https://twitter.com/AlNassrFC_EN/status/1687155667239329792?t=8HNzBGWpFgM0qnj9MVCWcQ&s=19
He should be scoring winning goals not saving the day. He was heavily paid to win matches and not to get them draws.

Anyway, GOAT chases wins not draws

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by porthouse7(f): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
obembet:

Oh are u talking about midnight game, swear with your two balls if you ever watch America league for once.

L

better than watching bunch of Arabs running around without purpose

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Haymus007(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
ManWater:
I see Ronaldo finishing as Top Scorer and winning the 2026 World Cup with Portugal. smiley
You better wake up from your slumber grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by bobosh02(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo has never failed to step up whenever he’s needed most. Christano prove himself again to be the greatest player of all time after he scored a fantastic goal at 87min to qualified his side for Arab Champions Cup

Saudi Pro League club Al Nassr managed a draw against Egyptian outfit Zamalek 1-1 in their final Arab Club Champions Cup group stage fixture on Thursday (August 3).

Al Nassr came from behind to secure a 1-1 draw against Zamalek and thus have qualified for the Arab Club Champions Cup knockout stages. Zizo scored from the spot to give the Egyptian club the lead, but it was Cristiano Ronaldo in rescue for Al Nassr who scored an 87th-minute equalizer.

Source: https://twitter.com/AlNassrFC_EN/status/1687155667239329792?t=8HNzBGWpFgM0qnj9MVCWcQ&s=19
yes he has never failed to step up when needed just like he did against Morocco at the worldcup.
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Abubauchi: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop the blasphemy.
JESUS alone saves.

stop Westin ur time Jesus isn't a god,but prophet and messenger of god almighty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Dearlord(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2023
He could have win if only the Lord says so
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by ThierryJay: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Adakintroy:

Seriously?.

Give Me link abeg. The thing come of the top of my head. I never see that statement before oo.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by 9jaRealist: 1:11am On Aug 04, 2023
obembet:

Sorry, but I stopped reading at the ALLEGATIONS of “greatest player of all time”….smh undecided
>

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2023
If this thread was opened by Almiron he'd have gained my resect for life, but he's a cheap ass mofo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by gaskiyamagana: 1:27am On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop the blasphemy.
JESUS alone saves.

Lying about Jesus and Christianity is like Nnyamirin and Biafra. The same or other Jesus who said l do nothing on my OWN AUTHORITY. In other words, the authority of Whom he confessed alone saves.
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by VastfinderBlog(m): 1:49am On Aug 04, 2023
That is why he is the GOAT of Soccer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by TheSuperX(m): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2023
obembet:

L

Will you keep quiet?
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by TheSuperX(m): 2:22am On Aug 04, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
See this one , when some guys are working over night , even the rich dey calculate, the poor ones are sleeping .... If you know the meaning of slang "JI MASUN" you will re-edit your post
That person no get sense, infact na night time na him I dey work pass self, right now I'm watching some movies and doing some work too instead of sleeping because I slept around 7 PM yesterday.
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:26am On Aug 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
That person no get sense, infact na night time na him I dey work pass self, right now I'm watching some movies and doing some work too instead of sleeping because I slept around 7 PM yesterday.
same things for me, this is 2:25 am . I'm researching some task
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by ChristianMuslim: 4:02am On Aug 04, 2023
Ronaldo wey dey my area dey sell colorado and Rophynol
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by walozanga(m): 4:57am On Aug 04, 2023
obembet:

L

You are 💯 % right
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by tosinjay(m): 5:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Akeem79:
That Ororo heading is Awesome
But Mane is still struggling though

Hope he will soon start giving them what he gave Liverpool those days
And Ronaldo will start taking the glory, glory hunter.
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by ndukwechinasa: 5:46am On Aug 04, 2023
cjudy:
shocked
Ororo
The GOAT
Not Asus Goat ooo
Not your dwarf

This is worldwide GOAT
🐐 🐐 🐐

Any other one claiming goat na dwarf.
USA Asus that always play midnight when we are sleeping.

If he sure for am, make he play for daytime. Let me wait for that foolish Almiran that always worship the dwarf.
Come and see what daytime goat is doing. GOAT sleep at night but I’m surprise their goat they play for night. O

Ororo, ntonto Nwa. Nwata ana yoeze
Oga it's just the different time zone that makes it look like he plays while you are asleep.
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by bewla(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop the blasphemy.
JESUS alone saves.

Messcheat agent abi
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by 4evayours: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2023
I know that some people are not happy with this because it is coming from ororo the great, ororo the baller cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by 4evayours: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2023
I know that some people are not happy with this because it is coming from ororo the great, ororo the baller cool cool
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Tonytonex(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2023
obembet:

L

Omo! See finishing. grin
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by SaLongs1(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop the blasphemy.
JESUS alone saves.

Make dat anger no kee u ooo!
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by fred04(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2023
So scoring a goal against African club that they couldn't win is now an achievement.
Na so una don relegate ronaldo reach?.
Tomorrow when he scores an equaliser against eyimba, it will hit the front page.
The God of soccer is in America, although you are not a celebrity so the game isn't for u.
American league is a celebrity league where the true GOAT leads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.